You're walking down the street with your girlfriend and this guy slaps your girl's ass. What do you do?

You're walking down the street with your girlfriend and this guy slaps your girl's ass. What do you do?

No thank you.

Slap his ass too.

Let it sink in that he didn't enjoy it, feel proud that I helped him figure out "who he is"

Laugh while she beats the shit ot of him

The early 2000's want its fashion back.

That guy?

Push him in one of those buildings in the pic and fuck him up the ass and cum inside him bareback.

You gotta show those fags who's boss.

You gotta show those fags who's fags is more like it.

>his girl protects him

What a beta

OP here. This guy keeps sending pictures to your GF with his superior fedora

Only one reason why you'd feel the need to put your dick in that man..to show him you're also gay. He basically did you a favor since you were walking with one of those gross "women".

This mother fucker means business.

Rare portrait of David Foster Wallace from a medieval bestiary

Well that's a totally different story, that guys fedora is actually more superior than mine.

OP HERE

THe guy that slapped your Girl's ass decides to bring his nigga in the fight. What do you do?

You seem awfully defensive. Do you enjoy being fucked, or have you not experimented with it yet?

I ask because you seem very insecure user.

watch him attempt to take her. If he manages to take her without physically grabbing her and carrying her away. He can have her cuz shes a dumb slut and unworthy of my time.

/thread

>being this massive of an omega

Nigger, the guy in the pic is a try hard beta. Like, the textbook version.

The photo is from the early 2000's
Get CUCKED retard.
>muh trendy sense of fashion

call the police and tell them he just sexually assaulted a minor

exactly

Fuck I hate you

Call him a skinny guy fieri and to go be an edgy teen somewhere else

He looks vicious and fearce

Back hand the little bitch ... just cause he earned his black belt in dick sucking doesn't mean he can touch my woman