1 hour guide to Brian Eno

>1 hour guide to Brian Eno

Is he /based/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPVJJnlJJRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's been based since he started his channel.

Tetronica > Taiga

meme reviews meme

>Is he /based/?
If he only reviewed classical and traditional music, he would be. But hey, you don't get even 20 thousand subscribers doing that. I'm surprised how his channel hasn't become meme ridden.

There are serious philosophy channels with more than that many subs. I'm sure a serious music channel could get that big if the right guy was inclined to do talks on music.

he's literally the epitome of a Sup Forums pleb

>serious philosophy channels
what the hell channels are you talking about
Wisecrack? That shit isn't serious

this

he's not done anything we don't know already, just turning regular plebs into Sup Forums plebs

No. He's a silly little kid. It's cute that he knows who eno is though.

You guys are so toxict that you can't even apreciate the knowledge and passion that music creates
Kindness evoques kindness, fags

>evoques
hahaha wow what a pretentious fucking cocksucker you are

he does the same thing fantano does

all either of them do is open up an adjective thesaurus and throw superficial descriptions at you

Before I give this guy views, can someone just tell me if there's actually some content to his videos other than shallow descriptions or other superficial shit Fantano loves to talk about? Does he genuinely know and apply music theory?

He plays Prog rock so yeah faggot he does.

Fuck off he's great. He is better than Fantano imo.

>At least he is not a 50 year old sad fuck as you

Watching the video now. He's certainly not showing it well. This is just another Fantano.

If you literally don't know anything about music. Most people aren't intelligent enough to be music reviewers.

If I wanted a description of what i'm listening to, i'd just listen to the fucking album.

I want insight into the techniques and practices used to create the album, and why the artist chose to use them. I don't need a meandering Fantano "review".

Why the fuck would anyone watch this? Spend an hour listening to Brian Eno instead.

why'd you respond to the first post? it had nothing but praise for /ourguy/ Olly

fuck off Fantano, you have shit taste and your time was gonna come anyways

make room for the superior youtube critic

best music reviewer t b h

he's worse than fantano

well it certainly didnt take for Sup Forums to suddenly start hating him. a few weeks ago he was the one to slay the melon beast and now hes worse than melon.

He thinks he's better then Fantano because he doesn't give albums imaginary scores and doesn't talk in memes so he's more ((((((((((((((((((SERIOUS)))))))))))))))))))))). Its funny because he couldn't sperg out but to shill out his own music.

Its hilarious that mutards listens to some pseudo-"I DON'T BROWSE MU I SWEAR" larper when he literally doesn't review anything other then music they already heard about.

Childhood is thinking this (((((((smartass))))) is better becuz he more SERIOOOUZZZ!!!
Adulthood is realizing Fantano is actually better because not only he earns way more money then this "pretend i just dont repeat what mu thinks" because at least he doesn't take himself more seriously even though he has way more knowledge and is smarter.

t. just some dude who couldn't care less about any of the two but thats my 2 cents on this

It's whiny, insecure Fantano drones. They're just scared that a music critic who doesn't rely on memes and reviewing pop garbage could potentially overtake him in the music reviewing business

>listening to someone ramble on for an hour about that when you can peek at this for a few seconds
Fuck pop journalists, fuck youtubers, only musicologists are legit.

Praise him

thank you, Sup Forums fucking shits on everything, which is annoying because it kills all hopes of discussion

like him much more than melon desu. doesnt come off as so self-important.

if you're Fantano, this is pathetic man. if not, HAHAHAHAH

Can anyone here find the original post he posted on Sup Forums when he first started up his channel and asked for feedback on here?

this guy's material isn't very insightful, but Fantano isn't even a real journalist

All fantano is is an opinion aggregator. He literally just opens up hiphopheads, Sup Forums, and a bunch of other music discussion forums and sees what they say about an album. Then he just condenses other people's opinions into a ~10 minute review. I've seen threads on Sup Forums and HHH where Fantano also verbatim steals the opinions of other people and copy pastes it onto his board.

Even the stuff on his other channel he just opens up articles other people wrote and talks about them. He doesn't even try to hide the fact that he doesn't actually do any real work. He's literally just re-recycling opinions and feeding them back to drones who can't think for themselves.

fantano is the human centipede of music

i think he's also a shill for tidal

look at his 4:44 review, and he definitely has an agenda against spotify

Did you expect someone like Samuel Andreyev? Apart from jazz channels, that's the best it gets. This also applies to . Although not a philosopher, his channel is what music reviewers should strive for. The man attended a conservatory and is a composer himself. And he's been absolutely honest - rock criticism is stuck because it's concerned with emotional descriptors, rather than music theory even to a degree.

i really don't think it's actually fantano, considering i remember seeing fantano post a positive comment on one of olly's videos

i'm fairly sure they're chill with each other and it's just some user sperging out

nah, fantano is obviously a sociopath

he seems like the type of person to be warm and welcoming on the outside but at the same time make a bunch of throwaway accounts and dislike his videos

youtube.com/watch?v=JPVJJnlJJRo

>oh yes I only listen to classical music because it's classy and hierarchial all other music is for dirty plebians tip tip fedora
when will this meme stop?

Where did I even imply that? And how do you prove I only listen to classical music? Why did you even bother replying?