Do the Falcons even have a chance against the Patriots?

Do the Falcons even have a chance against the Patriots?

youtube.com/watch?v=4JVhgW42XDQ

Yes they do. The Patriots are not some mythical unbeatable creature. Anything can happen

>The Patriots are not some mythical unbeatable creature

Debatable

>debatable

Do I need to say that the patriots have lost a few games this season? The Patriot's defense is not the Bronco's from last year. The Falcons are not the Panthers who were dabbing everywhere, Matt Ryan is not Cam.

They lost to the retarded Manning brother, twice. They beat Jake Delhomme, McNabb, Warner, and Russell.

This narrative that they're going to trash the Falcons is projection and insecurity at its finest. The Falcons just trashed the creme de la creme of the NFC. They didn't win on a lucky call or a fluke or an injury; they curb stomped both teams and put the game away by half time.

Brady's a great QB and the Pats are top of the class. But the Falcons are red scorching hot right now. They're going to steamroll the Pats if they play like they have played in the last 2 weeks.

Screencapped for your future embarrassment. I'll delete it if your next post is an apology.

Thank you for your mercy.

I ap...apolo...apoloGO FUCK YOURSELF

Julio Jones and company are going to trash your shitty fucking defense.

Don't be alarmed, the Falcons have got this.

lol what a faggot

>he didn't watch the AFC championship game
>he doesn't know that the "shitty fucking defense" took Antonio Brown completely out of the game

No, but the media are hyping the shit out of them so you still tune in.

Steelers have one legitimate receiving threat, a decent slot guy in Rogers, and then a bunch of role players who wouldn't even dress if their actual #2 and #3 receivers were available.

The Falcons have Jones who matches up absurdly against the Patriots, a very solid #2, two top-tier RBs who are legitimate pass-catching threats out of the backfield (which the Patriots are weak against), and a QB who is on fire.

There might not be punts for either side until the end of the game.

>The Patriots are not some mythical unbeatable creature. Anything can happen

>Jones who matches up absurdly against the Patriots
He does?

Already put $50 on the Falcons to win. Might put another $50 the more I think about it.

you sure?

t. Miro Mihailov

Smart play

Look, if it were the Packers going to the Super Bowl, everyone would be saying this will be a close game, likely decided by a 50 yard field goal. Except, the Packers got curb stomped by the Falcons, scored ZERO points in the first half, and Matty Ice destroyed the Packers "defense" lighting them up for 4 TDs and 395 yards, 2nd best all-time, and the greatest QB rating of all time.

Expected outcome: 22-38, Falcons. It won't even be close. Just watch.

Matt Ryan played a defense/team on its last feet being carried by gay meme magic that ran out. Tom Brady has a solid defense to back him up, and the Patriots run trick plays that will confuse the fuck out of that rookie Falcons defense.

shows how much you know about football

even the Broncos beat them last year

The Giants are the only team capable of defying Brady and the Patriots enigma.

I'm expecting a scenario like last year's Super Bowl, where the Panthers were heavily favored going in.

Jesus, that was a fucking letdown.

>he fell for the ol offense vs defense meme debate
it doesn't matter. the winner is picked by the NFL based on market survey and compelling storylines

Doubtful statement.

>Mart Ryan lost to Seattle, KC, the Eagles, the Buccaneers, the Chargers
>Tom Brady lost to Seattle, and it was a close one

Falcon score high, but also let their opponents score high, usually win by less than 5, their defense is trash

Patriots usually double the score of their opponents because their defense is unrelentless

It will be a great game but honestly I think the Falcons are going to get shut down

Giants winning was more compelling than an undefeated championship?

obviously it was

The Falcons beat the Cowboys?

could he be any more of a smug cunt?

>durr this happend before so it will definitly happen again

yeah just like the giants were definitely going to beat the pats another time just because they made the playoffs once again for the first time in like 5 years

anything can happen

You forget everyone lost to Eli Manning that year, your analysis is retarded

no

>shitty defense
>shut down Steelers at end zone 4 downs in a row

sure thing kid

thats partly because tomlin let his best receiver get double teamed all night long without changing anything on offense.

>the superbowl

what is with italians and shitposting?
>a fucking pasta

You may need to retract your statement.

Dem Boyz had Ezekiel and it didn't save them from Fraudgers

And Ezekiel makes Jones look like nothing

Patriots are proficient at assassinating players, if Jones is their entire gameplan, the Falcons are about to be annihilated

>Leveon bell goes out early on
>Relatively no Steelers running game
>Hur Dur just double team the only decent Steelers Receiver and you win

A five year old could come up with that game plan given enough time

It's not even about getting there anymore.

Now it's all about flippin' everyone else the bird as we do it.

>win by less than 5
>last 2 games 44-21 and 36-20 (kneeling at the 1 to end game and cause Xeattle chimpout)

Nigga what?

Pats have the best scoring defense in the leauge dumbfuck

Any team with a good pass rush and man to man secondary will give the pats trouble. But the Falcons don't have that

You fucked up lol

The Green Bay blow out made everyone think the Fals are unstoppable, but it really just showcased what a broken team the Packers

I'd put my life savings on New England and it's not even close

It's going to be high scoring & in the end Atlanta will need to run with no avail.

>Falcons
>chance

not even a Pats fan but any idea that the Falcons will win is pure delusion.

Vegas Superbook favors Pats as 3 point favorites

The favorite has won 42 of 50 bowls, fyi

and lost the last 4

>>The Giants are the only team capable of defying Brady and the Patriots enigma.
>>the superbowl [sic]
you mean the super bowl the patriots never get to play if they meet the broncos in the playoffs?
you might actually be retarded, son. you might wanna get that checked

Julio is going to fucking manhandle Malcolm Butler

>No Bell
>No Bryant
>No Coates, even
What did you think would happen.

>Julio is going to fucking manhandle Malcolm Butler
Just like Antonio Brown did last night, right

>you mean the super bowl the patriots never get to play if they meet the broncos in the playoffs?

so you started watching the NFL last year?

Juilo is getting Logan Ryan with Safety help

Butler will get the #2 guy

The pats will probably put Logan Ryan and DMac on Jones and let Butler shut down Sanu

Butler will be on Gabriel. Julio will be covered by Logan & company.

>bell

who was stuffed at every run and lied to his team about injuring himself weeks ago

list all the patriots wins over the broncos ever
>inb4 he actually started watch football this season and has to look it up

*in the playoffs

off the top of my head 2011

Patriots are the complete package this year. Their defence has somehow become one of the best in the league and their offence is insane. The falcons are going to get destroyed.

No shame in losing a road playoff game

Recently?

If I was Atlanta I'd throw 3WR Bunch Pro Set at New England.

Make Chung & the linebackers besides Hightower do things. Create picks like a motherfucker. Disguise Freeman & Coleman on dump off routes/pass protection.

NE knows a few things about pick plays

Seattle didn't have the GOAT WR.

>off the top of my head
lol, you mean the only one ever. and that came against a team lead by tim tebow lel
out of the 7 times the patriots made the playoffs but fail to make the super bowl since brady took over, 3 times they were defeated by the broncos

Tebow was blacklisted.

FUCK the FUCK OFF

you said never

I said that was incorrect

>>The Giants are the only team capable of defying Brady and the Patriots enigma.
>>no

2. They lost 2. One with a third string qb who's throwing hand thumb was literally held on with tape.

I am thinking about putting $2,000 down on the Falcons winning by ten

I thought NE was favored over SEA? Or maybe it was a toss-up?

Take put Julio we have Sanu, take out Sanu and Julio we have Gabriel, take out all three and we have Toilolo and Hooper, take them out and we have Freeman and Coleman.

Pats defense won't be able to stop them all and because of that will be raped.

>Julio and the literally who-lios

You say that as if the Pats don't have weapons themselves, as well as a substantially better defense than the Falcons.

you write this while wearing your panthurrs jersey?

Rowe + McCourty makes a lot more sense. Jones is tall, and the Chris Matthews super bowl shit will just happen again with Ryan on Jones.

The line in that game moved like crazy. First it was Seattle by like 5, then gradually moved to NE -4 before settling on pick-'em.

Funny games, til van Noy wrings your ass.

see

Rowe is a joke. He ran hard with Coates. He can cover Sanu.

ATLANTA.. AVOID BULET & MCCORTY & YOU TORCH.. just don't try to run.

*SIR BUTLER

>we have Gabriel, take out all three and we have Toilolo and Hooper, take them out and we have Freeman and Coleman

>atlanta bragging about having literally who players who are capable of catching a football
lol

>le run through big hole man
>good
He had literally one good move in that entire game (the spin on matthews), every other time he got touched he went down straight away. His big runs only come from running through a gaping hole his oline produces, which isn't as easy against the Packers because though their secondary is swiss cheese they have a solid d-line.

Julio is unironically the #1 receiver in the league right now, Zeke is just a meme who will be exposed the moment he plays behind anything other than the #1 oline.

Based Scarnecchia wasn't there to get the bitch ass offensive line in line. They literally gave away the snap count and let guys run past them untouched.

So sweet.

come on now, don't be dense. don't tell me you never heard of an hyperbole. would it make you feel much better if i said
>you mean the super bowl the patriots never get to play if they meet the broncos in the playoffs except if they field tim tebow
besides it was just a response to a total non sequitur
>no
>>the superbowl [sic]
do you really have to pretend to be retarded rather than let it go and admit you got it wrong?
how undignifying

why can't Mexicans just say misspoke but the gist of their statement is valid?

>imblying
Leagues better than Falcons, at least.

I'm re-watching the 09/29/2013 Pats at Falcons. Julio Jones was pretty much neutered. AAAANNNDD Tony Gonzalez was on the field. So yeah.
Who-lio is nothing special.

The Iggles beat the Coons 24-15 in week 10. NE -3 is a lock and they'll cover the total points close to single-handedly at 58.5

Colin's absolutely right about Stillers. Atlanta's W over GB was way more impressive. Shittsburgh had to settle for 6 FGs last game? Their execution is so shit.

Is that when SJax went down? I was at that game. Matt Ryan nearly came down from a 3 score deficit in the 4th.

We were garbage that year. Injuries galore.

The game won't even be close. Falcons win 40-21

Brutally accurate take. I should watch this dude more often. Thought he was just a retarded memer like Skip but these are legit points.

Throw it in the redzone, it always works.

All they can hope for is that the goons bill belly sends down to tape practices/poison the team/steal playbooks get killed in everyday atlanta murders

Which Bon Jovi song will describe the Superbowl?