Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/list/artist:McGonagall/2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit I got trips

Also here's my try at a fluffy sketch

-wew

Any tips?

-Wew

Thats actually pretty good for a first time sketch yo and its my idea so that helps

Good job wewfag

Holy shit wew-user! Are you sure that's your first fluffy sketch? Good job!

~K.P.

Witnessed

The tail looks like his shit to be homest

-wewfag

yeah tail could deffos be better but still good job

I used to sketch a lot, I'm about to try another

Cheked

Don't forget to add the ears. You could also add hooves. Other than that it's really good man.

~K.P.

Proportions are good for starting out.
Head should in this pose be more in line with the spine/more dorsal.
I'd use a smooth line for the mouth.
Nose has a bit of a sharp wedge but I don't want to say it is wrong, could become a neat style feature. Just have an eye on it.

Can't say much more on this level.

question: in your headcannon, can smarty behavior be corrected?

>poopie place huggies
kek

In mine? Not without SEVERE correction if it's past foal stage. If it's a feral, it's damn near impossible. They've had a true taste for power they can't let go of.

Yes, with the right amount of trauma.

>can smarty behavior be corrected?
Yeah with a shovel

Yes. It also is not that frequent as a thing as often portrayed.

long term peobably not. They can be scared into complience. Theyre loyalty can even be won, but they will always be little jackasses (at least until they are fully broken and wan die)

Under extreme circumstances, and even then only sometimes.

You got anymore by this artist? Preferably abuse?

Kek

Lol

McGonagall (a.k.a. Mistah Magawmagaw among the fluffies). Look him up on the booru. He's one of my favourites too.

God, these things are ugly.

never seen this artist before

Who is McGonagall as a character? Just an abusive asshole?

gotta have the followup

Tard fluffy vs snek

-Wewfag

He's a Scottish fluffy breeder. Enjoys gardening. Has some trouble with feral herds ruining his profit margin.

He is in it for the money, capable of being nice to the product but he seems to have a choleric streak and snaps into abuse. In normal proceedings he has an air of indifference.

Any more suggestions guys?

Short answer, yes.

Long answer, seems like he's a farmer who in spare times collects feral fluffies oland/or probably breeds them for extra cash, cooks them from time to time. In the comic he tortures a smarty after he rape-killed a bunch of foals he had "rescued" after he himself had killed their pregnant mummah with a shovel (the smash provoked the mare to expell the foals).

Yo onii-fam, The_Enygma from the booru here once again for my weekly visit of a random ass fluffy thread.

so just posted chapter 2 of my latest work, and i gotta say... i have no fucking clue what ending to go with. basically i have most of the story already planned but as usual my dumb ass still doesnt know how to end it.

Is this bad as a writer?

Could you provide this comic you describe?

That isn't a bad thing, every author has writers block every now and then.

I will as soon as I find it. I'm heading home atm, so if this thread doesn't die I will post it.

have multiple endings?

You still here K.P?
-Wewfag

I have it but the file size is to big and I'm to lazy to fix it.
Here's a link
fluffybooru.org/post/list/artist:McGonagall/2

well, i stared out with a feeling of how i wanted it to go, but now as im fleshing out characters and planning the next few chapters i feel like my original plan doesnt work anymore.

that wouldnt work, i'm in kind of an "all or nothing" deal with the endings im imagining.

Oh, so that's where those foals came from. That's grim. And that fucking comic....was it ever finished. That smarty's rape faces have to be the most disgusting work in the fandom.

It's okay to completely change it, whenever I start making something it always ends uo different from the original plan

Try to define the head eye and snoot bumps on snek, this can go a long way for perceived quality as many don't include those details for a long time.
Fluffy got worse. Head connects to the spine not the center of mass.
Make the nose an asymmetric form that has a sense of flow to it.
Don't have the face be a slope, fluffies are generally more puggish.
The cheeks and mane are an easy inclusion you can make.

Excuse the snipping tool scribbling.

Thank you so much user, I did these sketches fairly quickly though, so I'll take my time on the next one tomorrow. I'm also still experimenting with the style, hence the changes.

-Wewfag

It's got 1 page left to go before he's done if I remember right.
Also
>the most disgusting work in the fandom
pic related

it's an issue i've always had, there have been 2 stories that i had a clear idea how to end. Lately i just fly by the seat of my pants.

I've been wanting to do hugbox lately, i've wanted to make an pure hugbox story, i just find it difficult to write one simply because theres no conflict, no reason for the story to exist.

Fluffy gets taken home from shelter, human loves it, it gets 'sketties' and lives a good life, The end.

i've read almost every major story from every old author and some new ones and it feels the same all around.

i find that when i write, i give up half way unless the plot is something that i NEED to get out of my head.

I'm gonna head to bed, see you guys tomorrow.

-Wewfag/Op

Since we're giving constructive criticism tonight.....Goofballfag here. Sorry for all the moan and groans I've called. Would it be preferred if I wrote my shit in a story format? I really kinda want to use the fluffy I created as the focus. Any tips?

g'night

Same user here, just arrived home.

Glad you posted it first for that kind user who requested it.

story format would really depend on you, i would say write out a few paragraphs, and if it feels natural continue, if it doesnt then try something else.

the hardest part would be 1st 2nd or 3rd person perspectives, a lot of people seem to have issues with picking one. i usually flip through them when the need arises.

but best advice i can give do what feels right to you. Nothing wrong with green text.

I just gotta sit down in front of a word doc I guess. Idk how I feel about greentexts though.

Everyone should have the chance to see McGonagall's work.

Well as long as you spend time on it and youre happy with the result (and proof read it a few times) id say post it somewhere and just sit back relax and enjoy what you've done.

And wonder why his recent fluffies look like pastel mashed potatoes with pig/bird faces?

i think they look fine, it feels like something that a toy should look like.

Go for it, stories are appreciated. Though I do not like goofball, at least in a vacuum. You played him still a tad to human and he is to much of a chad. He lacks the fluffy desire to play with the babies or see them. And a single pet without pedigree wouldn't be that sought after as a stud I reckon. Your rp with him almost had a sincere bragging tone, when the point of fluffies is generally to be severely underpowered. Not saying characters aren't allowed to brag but it was a bit like you wanted to brag about your paladins vorpal sword +5.
And I'm not sure in which direktion you aim to go. Didn't seem like a fall setup.

I sure as hell wouldn't buy them. Carpdime's like jelly beans, on the other hand....

pastel mashed potatoes with pig/bird faces=fluffies

Mcgonagall is the best.

Anyone got Blue haven't caught up in over a week

What I was writing in my head was a runt that grew up to be "toughie" material. He had good genetics, so his owner and his buddy went into studding him out for what would usually yield sturdier fluffs with better colors. I really should have written him more as a strong doofus with less intellect than what I had given him. The not caring about playing with his babies was a lore oversight on my part. I always thought fluffy studs were indifferent about their foals.

Starting to think the blue author has died or some shit

Convenience store shooting. It was supposed to be his day off...

The author hasn't been around lately.
I really don't get your fixation on that movie.

People have been making Clerks references surrounding Blue Guy since day one.

It's not an oversight, more a headcanon thing. But I think the males not particularly caring for babies is human bachelor bleedover and not how fluffies would behave. I think in your rp you tried to much to stay in control. Clearly you can't let the first random edgelord wreck the situation, but you locked goofball into a sort of unaffected attitude that hurt the flow and the potential to discover interesting things. Don't love your characters too much is what I'm trying to say. Love the suffering.

Does someone has or knows where the art of this one is?

I'm picking up what you're saying. I'm a straight up hugboxer, so that's probably where my aversion to abuse comes from I gotta let that shit go and explore some deeper themes. A lot of people just treat fluffies as adorable stressballs, but there's something really fascinating to me about a sentient animal with such low intellect and weakness in all areas being able to just exist.

Sketty hell...
>I'm sitting here in the dark trying to understand why I've been taken from everything I've ever known... I had blockies, sketty, and Huggies.
It's cold out and I'm alone... They won't let me inside.
>I can see them... In my safe room giving everything to their new fluffy friend.
>I tap on the glass trying to get in... They kick me away.
>"Nobody wants you anymore shit rat"
>"Daddeh wet babbeh in... Nu wan Huggies or toysies wan home"
>The door was slammed in my face... I am so confused and cold.
>"Hewwo nu fweind am bubble gum... Wan Nummies?"
>"Gu way... Wan go home!"
>"Why haf saddies?"
>"Daddeh nu wan babbeh... Babbeh wan die"
>"Bubble gum! Come back inside... It's too cold out"
>"Hewwo daddeh bwing nu fweind?"
>"God damnit I told you to go the fuck away... Bubble gum go inside"
>"Daddeh nu hwurt wittle babbeh... Pwease am sowwry."
>"Okay... You can sleep in the garage for tonight ... Only tonight"
>I'm so happy... I'm home.

>Next morning...
>"Come on... I'm taking you to sketty land to make up for leaving you outside"
>"Sketty fo fwuffy?"
>"Yay! Sketty day... Love daddeh!"
>I should have known better... I didn't know the hell I was about to enter.

>What did you guys think... Should I continue the story?

I know, it's weird

Don't know how I feel about normal narration if the fluffy speaks in standard "fluffy talk" in the dialogue.

>but there's something really fascinating to me about a sentient animal with such low intellect and weakness in all areas being able to just exist.
Absolutely.

Another thing about the studding. I think a fluffy shouldn't be like a fratboy or cavalier about it, except he picked it up from a human. It needs a sense of sickly sweetness, up to a tinge of squicking your reader out. Babies making babies. Of course that is a matter of taste.

Any examples?

Interesting, I hope it won't be just straight torture.

Hey Anons, Derpbastian here.
Taking on suggestions/ideas to draw.
I'm actually new to this fluffy drawing thing.
Interested mostly in medical-related, and foal abuse stuff.
Not too complex stuff yet as I don't have much free time to draw, so maybe standalone stuff...?
Anyway, open to suggestions and taking notes from you all.

Foal vivisection?

Please draw my story!!!!

>smoking a blunt on my back porch
>see something in my backyard
>its a fat neon purple fluffy
>it notices me and woddles to the porch
>dummeh poopeh stoopie stinkeh hoomin!
>dis am smawty's yawd nao!
>gib bestes nummies, ow get FOWEBA SWEEPIES!!!!
>welp, time to get the baseball bat
>dummeh poo poo sniffen hoomin!!
>ge off smawtys yawd! Gib foweba sweepies!!!
>gib smawty nummies!!! GIB SMAWTY NUMM---
>FWACK!!!
>I hit it hard as fuck right on the top of the head
>gggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhggggggghhhhhhhhuuuuhuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>SCREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Hewp smawtyheeheeeee
>nu wan...no wan huwtiez!!!!
>its left eyeball is bulging out of its head and its missing a lot of teeth
>hahahahahahaha!!!! You look like glenn from the walking dead! Lmfao
>cough gurgle hewp...smawty...
>fuck you!
>I go inside and watch TV. I hear a light scratching at the back door
>I open the door and its the smarty
>what the fuck? Its been 3 hours how are you not dead?
>pwweeeeeaaaassseee mistaahh...Hab wowstest head owies...
>nee hewp...nee huggies
>pwweeeeeeeheeeheeeesseee
>waaaaaaaaahaaahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
>I go get my gun. I cock it and point it at the smarty
>pweease..neber com on mistahs yawd eber gain...no wan foweba sweepiez...nee wuv...
>nuuuu nuu nuuu!!!!!! SCREEE SCREEEE!!!!!!!!!!
>AM MOMM----
>BRAKOW!!!
>I blow its head off and its body flails around violently
>brrrrrrrrrrrrrphhhhttttttttt!!!!!!!!
>it shits and pisses everywhere
>quueeeeeeef QUEEEEEEEEEEF!!!!!!!!
>SPLORRRRRTTTTTTT!!!!!!
>cheeep! Chirp! Chirp! Peep! Squeek!!!
>after I shot her she gave birth to 10 foals..

How about a lady who just got home from work and really needs to shit but her fluffy wont stop running around her feet all excited so she kicks it into a wall.