Hey Brazil fags, how does it feel to have corpratists, noeliberals taking over your country?

Hey Brazil fags, how does it feel to have corpratists, noeliberals taking over your country?

Bretty good m8

we'll be fine

better than Venezuela-tier commies

>jewland flag

hell be fine

To be fucked by communist jews or by the corporate jews that's a hard choice.....

Monkey-chan is cute.

Dunno... how it is having them running your country since its conception?

OY VEY

SHUT IT DOWN

Unleash that economy now!

Pretty good. My papers will become more valuable.

Neoliberal is a meme though. This word has 300 meanings.

Though Roussef herself was a corporativist

>Jewish oldfart between FHC and Cachaceiro is like "I'm gonna jew this goyim so hard!"

The communists had ther time and they squandered it. Sincerely my will is that every politic would just blow up into gracious pools of blood, but can't we have everything we want in life, can we?

that guy died

Actually you can.

Go full Allahu Akbar on Brasília.

>kill all politics1!! xD
the people are the problem, curruption run our bood
people have to change, government will follow
stop blaming others to whats wrong

dont ruin this please

Brasilia filthy don't deserve their own blood, much less mine stained by theirs.

like death's sweet release

is that pic real? Didnt know communism was still relevant in this day and age

DELETE THIS

sadly yes

>is that pic real?
It describes most of south America.

are you one step closer to free commie helicopter rides?

what the fuck are you talking about

People are db everywhere.
Germans elected Merkel
Muricas will elect Trump only because >Muh wall, >Muh ban muslims.

Democracy do not work, what we must do, like any sane and developed country do: Invite jews to Brazil.
The development of a nation is closely related to how they support jews and Israel.

See that theres not a single rich country in the world that is agains't the choosen people and Israel

Actually, here we are allowed by law to fly with the military if they have any spare seats to werever the fuck they go. Easier said than done.

It's shit.

Post-modern architeture is horrible

>Brazil's economy explodes from third world into rapidly approaching first world status

>All of a sudden huge political unrest

>Never mind, some nice Jewish gentlemen will take over and put things right just in time

Merely coincidence.

Not the marxist communism, but the SJW tier communism yes

>memerican who doesn't know about brazilian politics lazily slapping globalist memes onto their internal affairs

>canada.jpg

GET OUT

saudi, uk, lebanon

>yeeesss goyim, what you need is MORE jews in your country
>goooood goy

That trophy looks like an uncut cock.

Well, here we go.

Pretty fucking bad I have to say. They'll cuck this country hard. USA will love it. Trump will stick is tiny little cock inside our butt like in the old times.

Everybody chill, it's a Taurus, the holes don't line up.