suge knight and the fbi

Me

YOU CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

The FBI or CIA.

Tupac alive in Serbia

Murderers

This.

Reptilians

More importantly is /his/ with Tupac's side or Biggie's side?

they were niggers, niggers shoot each other every day. it was just a regular day for niggers nigging.

Tupacs most definitely. He shares the same name as the great Tupac Amaru.

((((them))))

Biggie

Tupac™ has as much to do with Túpac Amaru as SargonofAkkad100 has to do with Sargon of Akkad

Biggie was one ugly bastard

Tupac - /his/ because of the name
Biggie - /k/ because he knew guns and stuff

>"blow up like the World Trade"
what did biggie mean by this?

But he was no ol' dirty bastard.

It rhymes with poo and they've been expelled from 109 countries.

That there was a van explosion in the parking garage of the world trade before 9/11.
And that you're an underage dummy

21 years ago. NOT HISTORY.

PLO?

The illuminati

Courtney Love

tupac got shot by orlando anderson and suge then got someone to shoot big

Orlando Baby Lane Anderson killed 2pac, MOB Piru's killed Biggie

dubs of truth

why would the FB even? black persons are fully capable of killing each other without the help of the CIA or the FB.

>Don't they know my nigga Gutter fuckin' kidnap kids
>Fuck 'em in the ass, throw 'em over the bridge

What did Biggie mean by this?

Puffy ordered the kill on 2pac and thus killed biggie from the retaliation, look it up

sam hyde personally killed both of them

By the numbers, sure, but these were two very successful and popular musicians of their era, both of whom had made at least some attempts to move away from the violence in their lives.
Even if either one of them was naturally inclined to just wile out and get themselves killed-which I doubt, people tend to place a lot more value on their lives after they make something of themselves-they would've had handlers. Security guards instructed to hold them back as much as they held back a crowd. Big Lurch is the exception, not the rule; most labels want their artists to stay alive a good long time and keep bringing in shekels.