Guilty pleasures

Guilty pleasures.

I usually take a train to a city nearby. Stroll around. And when the opportunity arise I fuck up the car of a rich bastard. Usually in a parking lot outside some mall or some shit. I key the paint, or put some paint thinner on it. Sometimes I slash the tires.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VO48Vr4KIc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a douch

dont pretend like the rich pussies didnt deserve it

One day you will fucked up the car of the doctor who will save your life in the future.
I don't blame rich ppl, I blame stupidity.

Piss all over public bathrooms and spread my doodoo on the toilet seats and sink knobs.

>implying I want someone to save my life from guaranteed death

I'd fuck his car up extra so he kills me faster

he still has to save me lol fuck him

kek

kek ok you got me

I like your style. I've always wanted to put paint thinner on a car.

What does it look like after the paint thinner is applied?

Does the bare metal start to show?

Do you just take the cap off a gallon of paint thinner and pour it over a section of the car?

Honestly, it's not as fast as the key. but sure, it will look like a mess, and you can strip it down to the bare metal making the paint shrivel up

Stop being an edgy cunt. It's your fault you don't have nice things. Stop blaming others you edgy jealous cunts.

rich people earn money off others work, which means they are in fact stealing others productivity

>thinks you can control your whole life through sheer willpower

I understand kiddo, but eventually you'll realise that if you had a better start in life you would have a better peak and a better end to it, in almost every case. That's why rags to riches stories make the news and rich kids growing up to be rich is something that isn't.

Care to name a specific example? Most rich people have earned their shit.
>I'm too weak willed to get what I want so instead of embracing the idea of hard work to reach success I have to expedite the blame to successful people

all rich people. if someone is in a factory getting 5 bucks an hour and the owner earns 50 bucks, he is effectively stealing 45 bucks from the worker.

Found the commie faggot.

I caught someone like you once, got to smash the shit out of him AND he went to prison. Also had to pay for the deductible on my insurance.

you fucking faggot, you should of gone to prison for bein a violent thug

So the owner of a business doesn't deserve to make more money than each individual laborer? They provide a service and they provide the workers a salary to live on. I'm guessing you don't have a job?

youtu.be/VO48Vr4KIc8

And if it weren't for the owner there wouldn't be a factory and no-one would get shit are we done here?

You must be a pussy too then. I bet you aren't in a top 3 university nor do you earn in the top 5 percent. Whats your excuse for being a loser then? Lacking willpower?

Are you by a chance an early 20's overweight male
with dirty blonde hair and acne scars who hasn't showered in so long I could smell you while I was standing on your whining limp body?

that doesnt give him the right to steal.

Nah im pretty fit brah

>having to work for a living
>rich

pick one

No you dont, faggot.

Wat? I was mocking you dumb faggot.
prove it
This is why you're poor.

It's not stealing you knuckle-fuck he's taking his share for providing the work to dozens or hundreds or thousands of people.

whatever im not giving you pics of myself.

it's called exploitation. that wealth should be shared among those who actually produce.

Guessing at least 200 lb then right?

>Wat? I was mocking you dumb faggot.

I know that dumb faggot. You think that you can do anything with willpower so tell me why you aren't in the top 1 percent. Is it because you lack willpower? Because according to you it doesn't matter where you started in life. Just will yourself to the top

So go on. Whats your salary? Anything less than 100K proves you are a dumb fuck with an overly optimistic view of himself.

Retired 13 years ago and I'm under 40.

You can spout that shit all you want but there isn't gonna be any wealth to share if someone isn't giving people jobs.

Whatever. 500 lbs if you wish.

Yeah smash a classic car for no reason for all you know that might be owned by a guy who makes less than you and their grandfather left it for them or they put all of their extra income into it seems smart to me buddy.

>but eventually you'll realise that if you had a better start in life you would have a better peak and a better end to it

okay. Way to disenfranchise everyone, everywhere. I'm guessing that you have neither money nor a strong work either. I'm betting you tried school but got too involved with a bunch of naval gazers and your black cultural studies friends kicked your ass or something

One day you'll realize that life, everyone's life, is just choices. Where it goes is your choice

The people will give themselves jobs when the resources and means of production are shared.

If they have little money they should of sold it and spent the money on something more substantial.

Do you think an insecure piece of shit, who was dumb enough to fuck their own life up is capable of having thoughts like that?
No, they just see the thing they want but have no capability of earning and take their anger out on it.

how do you know theyre rich

i live in a shit apt and dont have money to eat out really but i wanted a sick car so i bought one.

so youd fuck up my car and youd just be a double nigger

Arent you a jealous little dickhead.
All these flavours in the world and you chose to be salty

Because I have a sense of contentment in where I'm at in life. I have a home, running water, electricity, food, a nice bed, a girlfriend. I also don't blame other people for my failures and shortcomings.

id fuck your car since you are misplacing your money. life is choices and you made a bad one.

Touche'
The problem is humans crave something and for some people its a car they loved in high school or form a movie either way the longer they own it the more valuable it gets

Because people are so good at doing things without someone intelligent at the helm organizing everything. If it weren't for successful people people would be successful am I right comrade?

no i didnt. its fast, reliable, girls like it, and it makes me happy. why the fuck do you care how people spend their money if it doesnt affect you dipshit?

its not fair one guy gets to take 90% of the cake when everyone contributed.

Whoever sunk there money into an expensive car knew the risks.

Also i forgot to mention one day you'll do it to the wrong car and you'll get a foot so far up your fucking ass you'll have toes for teeth

The richest work the least faggot.

>being so jealous of not having a nice car that you gotta fuck up other people's cars
How childish

and it's prone to being destroyed. hence you were risking your money. dont come crying to me then when something happens.

Fuck capitalism

That's a hard no, never mess with another man's car.

Knew the risks?
>nigger detected

sure if I get into an accident... I have insurance. youd just be wasting my time and hurting my insurance company for literally no reason.

youre stealing money from me and my insurance company and giving it to a body shop, the owner of which is probably rich as fuck.

do you see how completely fucking stupid you are?

Why you getting all racist man? Thats another reason I like messing with there cars. Rich ppl are probably racist as fuck, and im white.

I sometimes cum inside my daughters clean panties . Its a huge turn on seeing her wear that.

They are NOT stealing others productivity (talk about the type of rich that own businesses). Its THEIR business. They are doing you a favor, so to speak.....they gave you a JOB! For most people thats all they want in life...to make decent money working for some company, and taking care of their family.
Now, if you dont like that type of life and want more out of life, such as being one of those rich fuckers that OWN the business (instead of being an employee), then DO something about it. Start a business, go to school then start a business, or work your way up till your at the top (CEO owning part/all of the business), etc. But NOBODY in life will hand you SHIT (unless you're one of those trust fund bitches born into money)....YOU have to go out and make it happen! There are many paths to get you there, but all paths start and end with YOU!
So get off Sup Forums, get your damn life together, and reach your full potential!

Do you think every company just fell from the fucking sky? someone worked to get that company where it is, someone special. Your average worker isn't shit they can replaced by someone else but the owner OWNS the company if they go and ther isn't someone to take there place there is no company, no job, no money. It's fair because the worker isn't the company, the owner is. Like it or not.

This is like arguing that Nikola Tesla doesn't deserve the recognition for AC because he had a lab assistant.

but you have to pay more for your insurance in the future lol

So much edge in this thread

bullshit, profit needs to be shared. we see the inequality in society today.. people should be made able to reach there full potential.

why cant everyone own the company?

PROBABLY
So you dont even know for solid fact? What a dickhead you are honestly.
You PROBABLY could get testicle cancer one day so why not lop them off now using that logic?

......dont forget, he most likely lives in his parents/grandparents basement, garage, etc,

ROFLMGAO!

im not rich so youve fucked over another middle class person. why not just pickpocket people or steal old ladys purses since youre obviously a retarded piece of shit?

im not doing this for money and i dont want to hurt people that dont deserve it

your such a dipshit you cant even fuck peoples shit up like a bitch properly. Paint is baked on with heat lamps and thinner will evap befor it eats or softens any paint so your a bitch made fag that sucks at being a bitch made fag. Plus im broke as fuck and do all work to my cars myself. fuck around and end up like christopher reeves if i catch you doin that pussy shit.

I would say that some vile little fucking prick will one day fuck up his nice car... but he sounds like a loser that'll never own an automobile... or get laid unless you count those 'ill fuck anything that walks or rolls into my hourly rate motel room" craiglist post..

You don't sound like you work at all. You spend your time being angry at people for having nicer shit than you. Maybe if you weren't so retarded and payed more attention in school you'd have been more successful. :)
>it's prone to being destroyed
because edgy cunts like you cant handle people having nicer stuff than you?
I swear this thread is full of 12 year olds.

Are fucking for real? Why can't the garbage man do your plumbing while he's there? Why can't the plumber do my electricity? Because they're not qualified.

The vast majority of people aren't capable of running a business, that is why most people work FOR somebody else

Where it goes is your choice but where it starts isn't and a runner with no legs won't get far

Genetics, parents education, mental stability, all of this shit heavily impacts your route in life and none of it is decided by you

I know a guy who is shit at everything but math. His dad is a millionaire and paid for private tuition, bought him a car, and is going to hand over his business to him. He is sorted at 18 and all he has ever done is get into university.

There are people like him everywhere who are blind to what they've been given. Sure I'm a loser who made bad choices but even if I made the 'right choice' every time I'd be an accountant making 25 grand a year, hating my job, and still loathing life. I wouldn't have magically turned into some famous rich stud just by making the 'right choices' (which are what exactly, other than working hard in school and employment?)

>and thinner will evap befor it eats or softens any paint
thats not my experience lol

if they are qualified to work at a factory, they are qualified to take part in managing it.

I drive a Lexus ISF, cost me $100k here in Australia. Still got 4 years of paying it back. I work my ass off to have the things I own, 4 yards an apprentice mechanic and then more in the mines and now am self employed as a diesel mechanic. I work 9 hour days and am exhausted every night. I don't deserve to have the one thing I have pride in owning damaged because some neet is upset that his parents handouts won't last him another 10 years instead of learning a trade in those 10 years.

Typical beta fag. If you did this in front of the owner you're good. Sneaking and pretending to be gangster, sniggering under your breath while you do it is ultra fag behavior

He's definitely isn't getting any. This is the financial equivalent of every nice guy (tm) post. Too busy crying that people have nicer shit too go out and earn nicer shit. Textbook loser.

lol ur one salty fuck.

if you are so afraid of ur car, then put it a garage.

NO THE FUCK THEY AREN"T YOU DIPSHIT!

Do you think that because I can hammer a nail i'm qualified to run a construction business or that because I can use a dipstick i'm qualified to be an car mechanic? Jesus Christ.

>payed more attention in school
>payed more attention
>payed more
>payed

Workers should be given the opportunity to run there own place of business.

That's just it. They don't think. Not about anything other than how disadvantaged they are. They honestly believe people deserve to have their stuff ruined because theyre too poor to afford the same thing.

Why not you fag? My dad is uneducated and still managed to run a small business. His relatives are all businessmen. Most are Indians with no formal education past high school. Some can't even speak English fluently.

It's not hard to run a business if you know the work already. If you can make a spreadsheet you can run a fucking business it's not rocket science.

Shitty bait is shitty

And there is the problem. Your a jelouse little whimpy man, no girlfriend, no life, no ambition and not very intelligent, live at your parents home or rent a shitty room, Probably black.. but could be a white progressive.. definitely a cuck. Need I go on? Profiling you is easy. Try that shit with my car, and I wouldn't be kind enough to kill you, but you would definitely be in intensive care.

>pointing out a typo instead of refuting a claim
>real nigga shit

LOL you think unions are shitty too I imagine

the edge is sharp with this one

Says WHO moron? I dont know where you live, but in the USA, a free country (relatively, lol), ine is not forced to work anywhere or for anywhere....its called at-will employment. YOU CHOOSE to fill out the application, YOU CHOOSE to go to the interview, and if you're lucky enough to be OFFERED the job, YOU CHOOSE to do the job at the offered wages. Notice a pattern there?....YOU CHOOSE!...NOBODY FORCES you to do it, and you can CHOOSE to quit at anytime without fear of legal consequences. YOU CHOOSE YOU CHOOSE YOU CHOOSE!
The business OWNER OWNS the business....hence ALL the money taken in is HIS. As a business OWNER he has expenses, including YOUR wages (which YOU agreed to accept for your labor).
Point being here......you're the scum of society that is the reason for many problems in modern society. If i was your parents (or whoever your lazy WRONG ass mooches from) you would be out on your ass and FORCED to learn about the REAL world.....you SELF-ENTITLED piece of shit!

lol yea man it is. unless you fag lucked your way into finding a car that someone bothered to make look nice and didnt mix hardener in the paint at all but realistically you dont have experience broham because your a pussy. too pussy to even attemp pussy shit lol get your shit together. lie better

Unions drive companies under by bankrupting them over better pay/paid time off and the unions represent the union bosses not the workers
>See Detroit

It's called owning Shares of the companies stock. You stupid chuckle fuck. Your argument is invalid.

What can I say, it works fine for me. Try it out for yourself.

LOL thats what I thought. Listen rich man, workers deserve a decent wage.

It's not there place of business you dumb cunt. It's the OWNERS, the evil rich people. The owners own the place and make decisions on where the company is heading and the workers work.

I'm 98% sure you're a troll since I don't quiet believe anyone is this stupid but i'm not backing down.

You, my dear human, are FUCKED in this world....unlese you get your prioritiee straight. Lol