Sup Sup Forums lets talk about the masons

sup Sup Forums lets talk about the masons

there is a mason lodge in my area, now im not gonna dwell in speculation or conspiracy theories, but what is it that they actually do? they claim to be "A benevolent fraternal order believing in high moral standards and raising funds for charity through various local lodges"

but when i look for charities that they have done all i found was this

simcoe.com/community-story/4054051-simcoe-lodge-masons-offer-ch-i-p-program-in-bradford/

> The program uses modern, police-approved techniques to create a child identification kit. Photographs, video, voice recordings, digital fingerprints, dental impressions, saliva swabs and traditional statistical information, such as height, weight, hair and eye colour are collected.

now thats kind of fucked up and all i can really find for "charities" in the area and in their info page

haldimand.cioc.ca/record/SIM0873

the contact is
>Joe Lewis
>Peter Henszel, Master

what happens if i just walk into the building? what are the benefits of joining? would they even let me join? the per-requisite is just being a male over 21

will they be able to help me get a better job? will they want to implement me with a chip?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/24045342/
masonforum.com/viewforum/2/
masonforum.com/viewthread/7229/
cfnews.org/page88/files/78cb9b2ece4aa12ff9e87043126abb61-443.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c2OXuXTkBNQ
womanthouartgod.com/wmbondfreemasonry.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well what the hell Sup Forums

no one?

play risk

The leader of the serpents and light bringer is Kek.

Let's be honest, the masons are really just a group of old men who made an excuse to hang out.

If it was anything more, we'd either be a lot worse off, or a lot better off.

The masons invited me while I was 14

It's just a club for old guys to hang out and banter, are you stupid?

The Freemason shit is taken pretty seriously here. I know a couple of Freemasons and it's mostly government officials, cops and business owners. They all look out for each other.

It is that, but it's also an ancient fraternity based around making oneself better.

Before I was initiated, one of the members talked about how they found out a girl in town developed some financial issues, so they all started a fundraiser to help get her back up on her feet. It's all about brotherhood and the community.

uncommon

They did the French Revolution, therefore they're evil beyond imagination.

Theres nothing more evil than "Liberty, equality and fraternity". That's the source of all degeneracy that we see today

basically a bunch of roleplaying faggots in an exclusive social network for upward mobility. may or may not be kike-loving globalist NWO shills on an individual basis.

>masonry
>meme
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/24045342/
Have a fun ride.

>now thats kind of fucked up and all i can really find for "charities" in the area and in their info page
Didn't think Canada did that program, but it's queer how everyone makes it out to be sinister. It's just a Lodge sponsored thing if parents want to put a GPS thing in their kid (i guess if they're a shitty enough parent to let them wander off and/or get kidnapped it'd be useful).
>what happens if i just walk into the building?
You'll be given a tour?
>what are the benefits of joining?
Being part of a group of likeminded scientific, philosophic, and philanthropic men. Take that as you will.
>would they even let me join? the per-requisite is just being a male over 21
If you fit the criteria, maybe. You forgot that you have to be of good report (no criminal record), able mind and body (no tards or defectives), be a loyal citizen to Her Majesty, and have faith in a Supreme Being.
>will they be able to help me get a better job?
Nope.
>will they want to implement me with a chip?
Nope.

>They did the French Revolution,
Common misconception. Revolutionaries did the revolution. They just took over Masonic lodges and used them to plot. Real Masons fled from them, and now in France we have a clusterfuck of Grand Lodges because of it.

It's a fraternity for old people. Like the ones in college.

I think they rule the world

>this

>super excellent master
>Bill and Ted, is that you?

well i am reading up on them, politics and religion are apparently not allowed to be discussed during meetings but apparently anything goes when not in meetings as long as you don't disrespect the the club/brothers

so would it be a good way to climb the social ladder? would i have to give up my (somewhat) degenerate ways?

do they know of my degenerate ways?

what would they think if they knew i was a Sup Forumsster

what would they think about Sup Forums?

They have fucking Kramer from Seinfeld as one of their members. They're not super secret illuminati guys, they're just old dudes hanging out in their clubhouses.

You are stupid

Oh it gets really difficult to keep a straight face at Supreme Grand Chapter Installations. I refuse to believe that there was ever a time when they didn't sound silly, even when the degrees were written.

>so would it be a good way to climb the social ladder? would i have to give up my (somewhat) degenerate ways?
>do they know of my degenerate ways?
No. Yes. Maybe.
>what would they think about Sup Forums?
No biggie?

Reminder that Adolfo Nicolas runs the world

>Being part of a group of likeminded scientific, philosophic, and philanthropic men. Take that as you will.

so outside of the club it would be easier to rub shoulders with other members and find a better job then yes?

>If you fit the criteria, maybe

what do you mean maybe? i fit the criteria

is someone at the lodge every day or will there be hours posted outside? what will the tour consist of

>so outside of the club it would be easier to rub shoulders with other members and find a better job then yes?
Probably not. Everyone is there to not worry about work and shit, so getting harassed for a job is not going to endear them to you.
>what do you mean maybe? i fit the criteria
You'd still have to be interviewed and voted on. Some places will have you attend banquets for a few months to get to know you. Even if you fit the criteria, there might be a personality clash or something.
>is someone at the lodge every day or will there be hours posted outside? what will the tour consist of
Hours posted. Odds are that unless it's a Grand Lodge, there won't be anyone there on a regular basis. You might have to call them or check their facebook page. A tour would just be a tour. They'd probably tell you stuff about the lodge and organisation, of course.

i was under the understanding that this is a work related club, to improve each other and the community

whats there to talk about if you can't talk about work, religion or politics

what is that these guys do, i actually know a freemason, close family friend, 30 years my elder, nicest guy ever but he has never discussed being a freemason, guess i know what to bring up next time i see him

> there might be a personality clash or something.

well i am kind of a autistic asshole with high amount of skepticism, but i guess that goes without saying, being on Sup Forums and all

well what do you think Sup Forums should i try to join? will i end up being disappointed that it literally is just a fruity club?

>i was under the understanding that this is a work related club, to improve each other and the community
Yes for the latter points, but not work related.
>whats there to talk about if you can't talk about work, religion or politics
Philosophy, science, and self improvement.
>well what do you think Sup Forums should i try to join? will i end up being disappointed that it literally is just a fruity club?
Sounds like you might be disappointed, old boy.

My grandfather was a Mason.
It's literally just a Fraternity.
All you need to do to get in is be a friend of a Mason and be part of a religious faith.
They just hang out.
being part of a club gets you connections that might help you in your career and social circles
There was a female version where the wives of the masons will go while their husbands are smoking cigars and fraternizing, I thin i t was called the star or something. They just dance and shit.
It's just a way to waste time and make fiends.

>its just a fraternity
why the need for such a stiff hierarchy then?

All organisations need hierarchy. Masonry is pretty lax with it, though. It's meant to be representative of who is the most learned and qualified, but it doesn't always work out that way.

still not sure what it is you guys do, literally the only community work i can find of these guys is implementing children with chips

what kind of philosophy if you can't discuss work, religion or politics, most philosophy revolves around religion/spirituality

what kind of science? and what kind of self improvement if not for work?

seriously, it's like you are speaking in riddles, how do you improve yourself if you are already a moral person?

so you go in, have something to eat (?) discuss philosophy that doesnt involve religion or politics

what if science doesn't correlate with certain religious beliefs?

how easy would it be to piss off free masons?

I went to a meeting for the women's version of the Masons. It was the most boring thing I have ever been to.

learned of what

qualified for what

apparently there is libraries of free masonry stuff, what can you learn from becoming a free mason?

quit speaking in riddles brick laying man

literally just a sewing circle for people who masturbate to rituals associated with tradition

I'm a FM. Mid 20s and youngest guy there by 20 years. If anyone has a questions i'll help answer

>still not sure what it is you guys do, literally the only community work i can find of these guys is implementing children with chips
For real? I can't avoid hearing about all the charity shit we do like paying for new wings on hospitals, buying helicopters and boats for the coast guard, and general feel good shit.
>what kind of philosophy if you can't discuss work, religion or politics, most philosophy revolves around religion/spirituality
The non-sectarian kind. Seven Liberal Arts & Sciences type.
>what kind of science?
All kinds.
>and what kind of self improvement if not for work?
More to self improvement than just work. Family is a big one.
>how do you improve yourself if you are already a moral person?
By being better still. Aim for perfection, but never expect to reach it.
>what if science doesn't correlate with certain religious beliefs?
Then it's their problem. Truth will out.
>how easy would it be to piss off free masons?
Pretty hard. People have been trying for 300 years.

Agreed. I don't know why they bother.

Of Freemasonry.
>quit speaking in riddles brick laying man
They aren't riddles. Sorry if they seem that way. You just haven't schooled up on the basic stuff relating to it.
I'd suggest reading Freemasonry for Dummies (stupid title, but great book) by Chris Hodepp.

Are there any "initiation" procedures?
I want to join but I'm afraid of joining and it being something where I walk in I have to geld myself or some shit or else they kill me.

whats the point of being a free mason? what is this knowledge they boast about but can never speak of?

i might attempt to join but i'll probably be denied, being somewhat anti-social and a bit of an asshole

How much of the esoteric do you guys include in allegory?

google searches bring up little to nothing about their charity work in my area, except for the c.h.i.p thing

been reading through this

masonforum.com/viewforum/2/

some of the questions are hilarious, some of the answers are funny to

>Of Freemasonry.

see thats what i mean, what is freemasonry and how do you get better at it?

i used to be a brick layer, does that count for anything?

Yes. There are several "initiation" rituals. I'm a 3rd degree so I've been involved in 3 of them and helped in others getting their degrees. Each degree to that point has a ritual. Seriously, its not bad. They don't haze you in any way. Each member did the same thing so it kinda "bonds" you.

I've been a mason for ~1 year. I would highly recommend it to any men of Sup Forums who are interested in using esoteric knowledge to better yourself, family, and community. Masonry has been a wild ride so far, lots of food for thought and ideas to ponder.

Adolf Hitler said they were run by jews, and along with the media that was one of their principle arms of their destruction of western civilization.

He banned them and kicked them out of the country too.

Honestly, its just an adult fraternity. Its a place to go once a month where you'll meet people you wouldn't normally associate with. My lodge has a couple doctors, a cop, local business owners, and even a congressman whenever he's back in the district.
So far (been in for 3ish years) the knowledge is historical lessons.

Okay.
Also, how are freemasons ranked/able to procede going up in position? I mean like, generally, not the specifics of it.

I've been studying the esoteric for quite some time on my own. I'm surprised how much of western philosophy is derived from it.

Lots.

It's all about the initiatic experience, but bloody hell not like that. It's more alchemical. You just walk around blindfolded (in the 1st degree) and listen to a bunch of information.

>google searches bring up little to nothing about their charity work in my area, except for the c.h.i.p thing
Ah well, your area may not be very prolific, or have much of a web presence. Check out the UGLE facebook page and the like.
>what is freemasonry and how do you get better at it?
Again, philosophy and science. It's to do with advancing those, and disseminating the ideas for the good of society. Trouble is that a lot of ignorant dudes wearing gold braid think it's just about charity.
>i used to be a brick layer, does that count for anything?
Heh, not really, sorry. Which in reality is a good thing, because bricks were what sent operative masons out of business.

He also said Stalingrad was a good idea.

There are no ranks like that. There are officers for the management, but it's not like a military structure.
People think the degrees are ranks, but they're just lessons.

Hot damn i want that skull for our Chamber of Reflection.

I GREET YOU FROM THE DEEPS.

where Neptune never sleeps

Sounds bretty cool 2bh
Might join
I like helpng people

what do the masons think of white genocide? i noticed they are cucked, front webpage has a black man holding a child

did cultural marxism get to them to?

masonforum.com/viewthread/7229/

they must know that mass immigration of non-whites into western society is not a good idea, yes?

>roleplaying

both satanic garbage yeah

>what do the masons think of white genocide?
Pretty well against it. It's a British nationalistic group in origin, so there's that.
>they must know that mass immigration of non-whites into western society is not a good idea, yes?
It's discussed. Hard to go full redpill, but everyone knows that it can't be allowed, since it would be economically ruinous, which would destroy society.

dont join them, thats all you need to know, not worth the risk, not worth anything

This is just like the aussie I was talking to last night.

Don't believe his lies. Masonry is degenerate and working against the nationalistic tendencies of western societies and undermining their moral fibers.

Most nationalists of the early 20th century were against them. For good reason too. Masonry is infested with kikes just like most everything is today.

What does that mean?

>Masonry is degenerate and working against the nationalistic tendencies of western societies and undermining their moral fibers.
You keep saying that, but never how exactly.
>Masonry is infested with kikes
>~2% of about five million = infested
>Especially since they're mostly the ones located in Israel

>Masonry is degenerate and working against the nationalistic tendencies of western societies and undermining their moral fibers.
No those are progressives and liberals. Masonry talks constantly about being a good working man who helps others and is a good citizen that benefits his area or more. It doesn't say be a gibsmedat atheist that goes around stealing from churches or be a nigger.

It's also certainly more than college fraternities that for the most part are just sacks of crap wielding a name of Greek letters.

That means DONT JOIN THEM, you get excommunicated from the church for a reason when they find out you're a mason

what risk

>in the Mason Lodges there the most ignorant of all the ignorant, gaping for instruction from our deputies
>Adam Weishaupt

Elaborate or fuck off.

Alcona?

They support immigration into their countries.

""To strengthen his political position he [the Jew] tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance—and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his nets by the strings of Freemasonry"

t. Adolf Hitler.

The grasp they will have on your life if you get far enough, and very likely your soul

Only if you're Catholic, and it has pretty much not happened for a century. Plenty of Catholics, even Catholic clergy join nowadays.

>They support immigration into their countries.
Source? As in, from Masonry, not baseless accusation.

Well they're all a bunch of heretics, masons are luciferians ffs

I told you last night you slimy kike.

>masons are luciferians ffs
Only the Christian ones, but even then it depends on your definition.

You didn't, though. You just quoted Mein Kampf, you weaselly Jew.

>tfw not religious
Fucking faith-privileged discriminating shitlords!

cfnews.org/page88/files/78cb9b2ece4aa12ff9e87043126abb61-443.html

>inb4 no true scotsman "those aren't real masons, blah blah blah"

Yeah I heard that before with Islam you kike.

THE MASONIC GOD IS LUCIFER, IDIOT, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN SAYING

>You just quoted Mein Kampf, you weaselly Jew.

Oxymoron ?

do not inquire further into this matter

Imbecile mason

>inb4 no true scotsman
Well they aren't. If I called myself Mormon and created a knockoff, that doesn't give me the right to speak for real Mormons.

There is no Masonic God, Mr Cruise Control, because Masonry isn't a religion. The closest you get is requiring members be of the Christian faith for the appendant bodies.

Nah, that's the way they act. They use whatever they can to try and attack white nationalists.

Can you prove they worship Lucifer?

My grandpa was a Mason and these cunts talking shit probably never stepped foot in the lodge.

Even that wouldn't matter, but they only ever get bad information from shit like ATS or GLP.

Okay faggot.

Hitler should've exterminated all the masons while he was doing his holy work.

You lot are the slimiest cockroaches ever to walk the planet. You're worse than the jews. Not only do the jews control your order, you try to hide it from fellow whites, all the while hiding the true nature of your blasphemous organization from your countrymen as well.

Yeah of course I can

Masons can be of any religion dumbass, all they need to do is not be atheistic

Then prover it.

Can you bullshit about being religious to get in since you're not allowed to talk about religion after you're in?

I've been in a lodge once.

I was invited to visit by a mason and I talked to him for 2 hours. The conversation ranged from work, to politics to civic duties to religion. He said some fucked up shit about Lucifer that would make any Christian fall out of their seat.

I know what you are and what you're trying to hide from the older folks who still believe in god. Don't pretend to be some girl scout selling cookies. Take your degeneracy and nation wrecking to the gas chamber where you belong.

youtube.com/watch?v=c2OXuXTkBNQ

womanthouartgod.com/wmbondfreemasonry.php

“When The Mason learns that the Key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the Mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply this energy.“
Lost Keys Of Freemasonry,” page 48 by Manly Palmer Hall 33°

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!" Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p. 321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff

Tell that to your founding fathers bud.

Ignorance is bliss.

From what I know, yes you can.

>You just walk around blindfolded (in the 1st degree) and listen to a bunch of information

and then the blindfold comes off and you see swords pointing at you in every direction

Well, the jews themselves say freemasonry was more or less gentile in their founding, but in the jewish encyclopedia they list the names of the jews who co-opted it. Hitler said much the same about the 1800s- early 1900's masons.

Get fucked kike.

>Hitler should've exterminated all the masons while he was doing his holy work.
He should have exterminated all the French ones, i'll give you that. But you've still not provided any compelling evidence for your claims. You clearly have a personal agenda, like you were refused admission or something.

>Masons can be of any religion
Of course, for the most part. But i was referring to the Christian degrees, which are like side groups. Things like the Knights Templar, Red Cross of Constantine, and Red Branch of Eri only allow Trinitarian Christians to join.
For normal Craft Freemasonry, there's also the Swedish Rite, which only admits Baptised Christians. Same with Florida, for a time.

Of course, but you'd be wasting your time and money, since without being religious, you'd have no reason to join.

Cool story, bro.

First of all, Hall wasn't a Mason when he wrote that. Second of all, Lucifer isn't a bad thing, it's just Latin for Morning Star (Christ), but still doesn't make "Lucifer" (and adjective) a God.
Third, that Pike quote even says, "Why would you call the spirit of darkness the bearer of light?" But i'm guessing you never actually read the book to understand it.

b-but he is teh good lucifer!

Actually despite morning star meaning Christ, it also refers to Lucifer's rank before he fell

he then became Satan

Spoilers, bro. Everything has a purpose, and it's best witnessed with fresh eyes/mind. But suffice to say that one of the first things you hear is how you're entirely safe for a specific reason.

>but in the jewish encyclopedia they list the names of the jews who co-opted it.
Which makes no sense, because we can see the timeline of Masonry, and there appears to be no such thing.

Not according to the Bible, bro. You might be thinking of Samael, at closest.

> You clearly have a personal agenda

I do. You heathen faggots used to get shut down all the time on this board back in 2011 last time I was on here. I don't know what the fuck happened. If reddit took over or the more knowledgeable polacks moved on.

>Cool story, bro
It's an all too common story, bro.

Why are you trying to hide the lucifer-mason connection from average whites? What do you have to hide kike?

The fact is the greatest nationalist leaders of Europe and America rallied against you degenerate nation wreckers. You know as well as I, that there was a good reason for it.

read They worship an entity named Lucifer, idiot. Rationalize this all you want, it is THE LUCIFER we've all been warned about. He is not Jesus Christ, he is not the abrahamic god, but LUCIFER

I hope that's clear now. This is all proof enough that they worship the entity named Lucifer, which is NOT any other entity, or else masons wouldnt be masons they would be christians doing christian rituals with christian symbolism. but there is none of that.

>Second of all, Lucifer isn't a bad thing, it's just Latin for Morning Star (Christ)

Yeah that's not what the mason I met said. I mean Lucifer could be some fucked up kabbala-tier interpretation of the bible for Christ, but the way he explained Lucifer to me he clearly meant the devil.

>Lucifer isn't bad, he's not the evil force most Christian religions say he was, he's just another force bringing truth. He's not evil or good, he's actually a truth bringer.

That was paraphrasing as this was almost 8 years ago. Still the Christian friend I had with me while I was talking to this mason was freaked the fuck out. For good reason too as I later found out in my study of freemasonry.

You lot are controlled by kikes, elevate satan to a place blasphemous to all sane Christendom and then you have the nerve to pretend to be girlscouts helping the community as you help to bring immigrants into our nations.

You deserve the lowest most base form of torture in hell.

These lads, aren't versed well enough.

Safe travels my fellow traveller!