Should unemployed neets, 25 years old or older, be executed?

should unemployed neets, 25 years old or older, be executed?

they contribute NOTHING to society

if they want to live comfy on their parents basement, they must AT LEAST have a minimum wage job

And not those fucking "comunity services" jobs. I mean real jobs.

If you're a beer by 25 you should be forced into the military

>a beer

>they contribute NOTHING to society
Mexico contributes nothing to the world. I'm all for getting rid of you.

too little
humanity should be exterminated

NEET detected

go back to your shitty cave and masturbation santuary

im wizard + 5 and total neet
no girl (ever)
still with mom
no prospects
no ambition
etc

Tell that to the parents then. You can't force them out until you cut them off

No, they should simply be unable to vote.

Tell me about how you spend too much time at a job that produce nothing of lasting value and how your boss never respected you

>If you're a beer by 25 you should be forced into the military

It's okay, Pablo. I'd be mad at the world if I were a Mexican, too.

I would accept these "they don't contribute to society" if my taxes wouldnt go to people that don't contribute.

I dont blame NEETs anymore. We work and pay taxes for shit. The government openly hate us

>live in parent's basement because your former boss did not respected you

P U S S Y

A FUCKING LEAF!

build wall

How about unemployed single moms? Should we kill them too or just starve them?

I agree with both of you.

so they can do nothing but get paid by tax payers?

>pic related

Put them in slavery.

Personally I'm in favor of just eliminating the welfare state so nobody can sponge off anyone else regardless of what their reason for wanting to do so is. Whatever kind of deal some NEET type wants to work out with his parents is his own business.

Execution is a pretty silly and extreme solution to the problem. Frankly, between that Mexico flag and that FaggotTale graphic you'd have an easier time arguing that we should be executing you.

You completely missed the point

I was implying that YOU were jealous of neets because they get to do what they enjoy while you're stuck working a dead end job that contributes nothing more to society than a neet would

But apparently you're just too dense to get sarcasm

Also, just so you know, I have my own apartment on the top floor of a third stories building

Only if you're a shitty light beer. Pale ales and stouts are OK in my book

Isn't that a bit slippery slope?

>Reply

Can we execute the obese white males along with the NEETs? Nothing is more useless AND disgusting than an overweight white man, am I right?

I mean seriously how is some 400lb land-he-male going to fight the race war if we have to stop every two blocks for snacks?

>unemployed neet
>don't get any help from government
>been trying to find a job since 2008
>could probably manage some disability but don't want to get money I don't deserve

what does that make me ?

The driver was an alcohol?

>promotes canibalism and suggests giving alcohol to the army
>that flag
Why am I not surprised

>tfw 24

Sure, kill me I don't really care

Well, if you can create and guarantee enough jobs for everyone.

Keep in mind that in many cities the cost of living is high and rising so many people need 2 jobs just to get by, meaning fewer available jobs for others.

So sure, if you can control the cost of living, guarantee enough jobs for everyone and also increase pay to a living wage.

>suggests giving alcohol to the army
>Implying the military needs to be given beer
Have you never heard of hooch?

Somewhat honorable but you should still try harder to find a job.

What about when robots do 90% of the jobs and we're all neet?

>implying the ones who contribute to this shitty, collapsing society are the ones that should be saved

>promotes Islamic invasion of Europe
>that flag
why am I not suprised

mah nigga

>This could be happening right now but it's not

I guess those fatcats and CEOs are just enjoying having power over their employee's lives so much they keep delaying the glorious age of robotics where they'll finally give the working class a rest

No. Mexicans take the jobs here by working for 2 dollars a day The unemployed neets cant legally work lower than minimum wage. Kill the Mexicans first and give the NEETs a chance.

What qualifications do you need to be an executable neet? Because I can quit my job if it'll fast-track me to the guillotine.

What about lagers?
>you will ever drink yourself

try it cunt.