Is George Zimmerman an American hero?

Is George Zimmerman an American hero?

no. hes a fat retard who got famous for

>simmer / zimmer

anyway
play risk

he's a brown scumbag that created another BLM martyr saint to haunt white people FOREVER

Fuck off with that retarded "game", autist

Yes. Fifty years from now we will build monuments to him.

This. Everyone says he's white when he's nothing but a filthy spic. Still based though I'll give him that

no one ever said he was white

Turn on your tv or browse FB/Twitter

No, just a usual spic.

His red-pilling and eventually rants are funny as hell though.

A narcissistic wetback who shot a black kid and created a martyr a hero?
Naw...

This trail was so powerful they had to rename a shitty movie because they thought it would offend people.

Zimzam has built a monument inside every Sup Forumsster

Were you alive in 2012/2013?

The media did you fucking cow. Anyone got the whitewashed news report pics?

Zimmerman was a registered Democrat who allegedly voted for Obama in 2008, but judging by his rebel flag, I'm assuming that he switched party affiliations.

Yes.
And I hope to god who ever buys that gun shoots another dindu to keep the legacy alive.

100%, he's just like all the cool soldiers in American war films.

Nigga are you serious? Do you have any idea how many people got redpilled by the trayvon incident?

For fucks sake, the events of that media coverage and trial are what directly led to the rise of the alt-right in the first place. You're a little bitch who's worried about BLM when BLM is probably the alt-right's best publicity.

to be fair, that user meant that everyone HERE knows that he's a beaner.

That describes a lot of people. Obama was both the black thing but also rejecting Bush.

Yup. We all fell for the hype. Hope and change, right guys!

And he just ends up being more of the same economic/foreign policy disasters while also doing everything he can to force people to accent degeneracy (gay marriage, now trannies, etc etc etc). At least he utterly failed at gun control, even after sandy hoax.

Yes.
its sad that hes a spik tho.

Can we build monuments to Richard "Talibubba" Jewell first?

At some point, all those people turning to the alt-right are going to expect you to actually do something about BLM, you know.

Ignore them and we'll end up with President Chomsky.

Being targeted by your friends and family for daring to survive even though noble innocent Saint Trayvon decided you deserved to get beaten to death has a tendency to make a man re-evaluate his priorities.

A conservative is a liberal that's been mugged, and all that.

can confirm, the zimmerman trial was the turning point for me in which I started to become interested in preserving white interests

We're getting trump elected. The guy that goes out of his way to support the cops.

BLM is a menace easily taken care of. The only reason they're the way they are now is because the government and the media have helped them every step of the way. You take away the government support, and instead have the government BTFOing them? It's over.

Not just an american hero, but a hero for all self respecting whites all over the world. His situation was a shining example of textbook firearm self defense as well as his duty as a community watchman.
"OH, he was just a child with skittles and tea!"
Fuck You
All niggers look the same, act the same, and with small exceptions, end up breaking the law at one point. No time to sort through them in split second situations.
All niggers have one thing in common... They Stink and they Steal

jesus i love this fucking guy

go george get busy

He's a gun toting American.