Implying he cares about the boring shithole that is Bawwwston

>implying he cares about the boring shithole that is Bawwwston

He will retire in San Fran and go into the HoF as a 49er

hehe im white

He sold his house in LA and now lives in the Boston area

>LA

>He will retire in San Fran and go into the HoF as a 49er

It's where he's from he's a niners fan

do you reckon her calls her Jiz, or Jizzy?

yeah maybe after he's done winning 4 more owls in New England

>tfw he plays one season in SF getting them to the playoffs then says fuck it and retires during the bye but they still induct them in their HoF

>pats fag here i agree with what you said about boston

its an alright city and the unofficial capital of New England but im so glad i just live in RI and can have the patriots (they're closer to providence then boston)

As far as I'm aware that's just not true. That LA mansion was completed in September.

He will retire as the GOAT in NE and live till his death with his family in the beautiful beaches of Santa Teresa, Costa Rica

so this is how a san fagcisco fan copes

this is how a seacuck fan copes

this is how a shitsburgh fan copes

If that's the case then you probably live in Pawtucket, Providence or Cumberland. All of which are shit, except for the "farm lands of Cumberland.

Regardless RI is a shit state full of shit people.
t Plainville, Ma Resident

Brady wouldn't stay in New England if he didn't like it there.

this is accurate
t. former west warwick resident, RI is a fucking hellhole and doesn't deserve to exist as a state

Providence is a shit hole Boston is the best city in America, top tier healthcare, education, architecture, sports, food

>He will retire in San Fran and go into the HoF as a 49er

This would be the single-greatest thing in sports history if he did this. It's retarded to even say, but holy shit would that be amazing.

Been to Boston. It was pretty shit m8.

Boston is pretty awful. It's better than Philly or Atlanta or Baltimore, but that's like saying AIDS is better than cancer.

LOL dude i used to fuck a girl from west warwick a few years back. She lived in an apartment building with no parking at the base of a hill, there was a shit ton of families in the building too. The "apartment" was 2 bedroom, kitchen, living room, bathroom, tiny as fuck. We could hear the neighbors drunkenly fighting with each other ALL THE FUCKING TIME. All the girls were total fucking retards, and ugly sluts, or like fat hispanic bitches. All the guys had the like chin strap or acted like total fuckboys and smoked a shit ton of weed

I'm from MA myself and thought all new england was relatively the same, but RI is literally where the white niggers from MA go to live when they cant find a job

Her dad's FULL TIME JOB was selling popcorn at patriots preseason games, so he drove like an hour north once every 2 weeks for an event then made like minimum wage bought his beer came back down

also none of the buildings in RI are above 2 stories because of shit infrastructure and JUST tier economic development. really is a fucking depressing place to be

>Like I care where he lives
>Does he win games?

This is how I know you're a newbooty shitstain who just moved to the Bay from bumfuck nowhere. No one retires here you fucking schmuck, we retire in Napa away from all the blacks.

Now kys and fuck off back to Kansas you flyover clown.

Try again I live in Newport

Go ahead find something on google that's bad about the sailing capital of the world

Have fun living in your project housing

Boston is Philly/DC tier
Doesn't compare to places like NYC, LA, Dallas, Miami, San Fran, and Chicago

And be the 4th best QB in the franchise's history? Doubtful
All these third world dictators have shown that it's better to be god of a shithole than a nobody in a worthwhile place

>food

NY, LA and maybe Chicago have any food that the smaller cities have, plus some. NY has incredible research and specialty hospitals. Your education edge is restricted to colleges that are filled with people from other major cities (and those same colleges will send people to other major cities).

Nice b8

Yeah. We know this. Everyone in New England knows this. What are you getting at?

It's true. Besides Harvard and MIT they're is nothing there

NYC
>I love paying out the ass for shit living conditions and a toxic attitude where everyone is workaholics
>LA
traffic, smog, celebs, spics, its shit
>Dallas
literally what
Miami
>drugs and mexicans and crazy people doing coke and fucking each other in the ass
>San Fran
faggot liberals
Chicago
>niggers and liberal degeneracy

Boston
>faggot liberals
>retarded streets
>shit food
>no night life
>small

I meant the cities listed I could give a fuck about Boston