Who excited for season 3?

Who excited for season 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U9HF6hPZ_p4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The best telekino. It's the sort of show that you spend your entire time watching trembling with rage and clubbing your head with clenched fists. I picture the fedora glad video game playing autist watching Game Of Thrones with a smile on his face when there exists real television like this and I am clawing at my face.

you sound like a ton of fun and a bundle of joy

Art is the destruction of the unsophisticated. A great show like The Leftovers makes gives me flashes of Breaking Bad viewing hotpocket munchers being torn apart by the gunfire at my hand. I am consumed with rage and ecstasy. During the "homeward bound" scene I was thrashing around my room tearing through furniture like a wrecking ball.

BRING BACK AIMEE
HAVE KEVIN FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER

Lol, and you aren't a fedora tipping faggot using words like kino

It is a very good show. Best soundtrack on television. Rewarding with multiple watches.

i hope this season isnt full of niggers again

KORINEFAG GO HOME

>HAVE KEVIN FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER

>Not Jill
They need to resolve their issue user and this the best way on how to.

Aside from the music everything about this is subpar.

Great premise for a series but it's rather upsetting the direction they take it.

Jill is pure dont you say that.

Speaking of, did yall see that perfume commercial with margaret doing the crazy dances and shit. She was also really hot in nice guys

They were fine.

They were the neighbors and they were black. They weren't da black neighbors.

the Murphys were excellent characters, and I really appreciated John as the "anti-Kevin".

What did she mean by this?

i consider joining the police so i can look as cool as garvey

ah you're just a retard lol

well, we've had two solid seasons so I guess it's about time we get lindeloff'ed and it goes to complete shit this time around.

I'm excited but trying to keep my hopes realistic.

who here /forgot to take their meds/

what if everyone comes back in season 3?

i mean... sure. whatever. but that's probably what most people expect/want, which goes against lindeloffs "it's the journey not the destination lol" philosophy for his writing.

it would be a pretty cool turn of events but where would it go from there? would would be the point of black jesus?

what do you think is gonna happen?

Sapphic love is pure user.

>so where were you?
>Yeah, so we were at this rad ayyylien party and we asked where you guys were and they said they didn't invite fags, lol

fin

Season 3 is the last one right?

If season 1 was people dealing with something that can't be explained. Then season 2 was people rebuilding what they lost, then I really don't know where season 3 should go. It could have ended with 2.

>It could have ended with 2.

That was my problem with S2 a bit. Its ending felt in a way complete to the point if the show got cancel I would have been happy but now that we have a s3 what else could they do now?

oh i didnt know it was going to end this season.

that's probably for the best, and actually my hopes for this season just got a little higher. it might force lindeloff to write a solid ending for once in his life. I'm still betting on a huge disappointment. but then again I thought lost was incredible so...

>season 1 was people dealing with something that can't be explained
season 2 was about that too

s3 is going to end with another disappearance happening

I can't stop rewatching this show. There's something about the constant misery and sadness that just feels comfortable to me. Season 3 can't come fast enough.

>tfw s3 will be full of the guilty faggots again

that would be p neat

What the fuck is her problem?

ON A BIG PILE OF GUNS

shes old and ugly

autism

Why is her facial expression always blank? Is she autistic?

Season 3 was delayed to next year right?

Jill needs to get blacked already

GR aren't supposed to show emotion even if they're getting their heads bashed in by a rock

the garvey kid fucks her anyway tho

I bet it happens again in season 3.

Art is a lie. You are a fool.

She was like that before she joined the GR though.

She always talks and acts like she's on Xanax too.

nigga that was clearly rape

>tfw show abandons best girl

jdimsa

But best girl is Meg.

I still get chills from the entire sequence

>youtu.be/U9HF6hPZ_p4

why?

Was anyone else extremely triggered by the first episode?

actually no

I'm exited about the next Matt episode, pure fucking suffering

of s2? I just skipped it honestly.

imo the first Matt episode (s1e03) is better than International Assassin

Imagine if you aged like that. You'd be a fucking pinch-faced cunt, too.

No the very first episode.

Time for plenty of ocker accents to drive home the fact that they're in Australia.

ok nevermind :^)

BLACKED when?

scare tactics

There's a war coming Kevin

The Hand is after your daughter

is that the same guy?

S1 was the beginning
S2 was the middle
S3 will be the end

The GR proved that even Jarden wasn't a Miracle as they thought

She wants to make you pregnant.

So what was up with the cavemen shit at the beginning of s2e01?

that's deep bro

i hope they go full Lynch, or at least semi-Lynch

why do they pick the ugliest niggs to black such qt white goddesses?

I hope based Meg BTFO all the Garveys and fucks up every non-GR.

etz dep cuz da cavemans dudnt understans tha earfcakes, jes liek da departening

also to establish the region was seismically active for thousands of years

They mentioned demons, it go get nuts.

confirmed kino

To me the show's about how people tell themselves things they want to believe, even though deep down they know the truth. Almost every "paranormal" thing that happens in the show ends up being proven with logic and people's superstitions turn out to be exactly that: superstitions.

nobody will fall for that

I thought it pretty obviously was meant to mirror the Departure and how silly we'd all look trying to contemplate it

Yeah, I was trying to explain this to my friend. In any other show the "crazy old man who believes in magic" would end up being right in the end or something. But in The Leftovers a person like him ends up just being a crazy asshole all along.

lindelof being retarded. probably didn't mean anything

Australia! I am so hyped.

Jill better have more scenes in season 3. she was barely in season 2

so the part where kevin comes back from the dead, after being dead for eight hours, and gets up, after being shot in the gut, and apparantly survives... what're the logical explanations for those?

Her only scene is going to be her getting air-tighted by three niggers.

>Kevins kids hate him, his wife leaves him, has schizophrenia, gets poisoned and gets shot in the stomach.

I just wan't to hug him

Leftovers is the best show on TV atm by far.

she had plenty of scenes with the nice black kids

at least he's jesus

He got to sing karaoke to an enraptured audience

>Tfw when based Michael refused to blacked that slut Jill.

Best withered crone maybe.

he should've at least fingered her

I loved the character of John, how he was so stubborn and ruthless, then just drops inside when his daughter betrays him and when he finds Kevin still alive.

At first I hated him throughout the entire time watching, then I really felt for him on the last two episodes. I hope he bro's up with Kevin some more in the next season..