Who is botting Trump threads?

Who is botting Trump threads?
Is it his Jew masters?
Is it his Russian masters?
Or just some unemployed hick who lives with his mommy?

Well are you going to say something informative OP? We are waiting

he obviously likes his daughter

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I mean really really really likes his daughter.

Jesus the whole family is creepy as fuck

no wonder so many rubes love this cuck.

Why do you think posting a picture of him and his daughter is relevant? Anyone with half a brain knows he never raped her. I bet you don't have kids do you user?

>Why can't Trump have little whore cum dumpsters like Obama had! :( :( :( :(

probably drump himself. you know how much he loves attention.

How do you go from this ....

'cause Barry O'Bama married for intelligence, and Doland married a whore from Chechnya.

To THIS??

Incredible!

This fucker has done more in 6 months than Obongo did in 8 years.

Yeah but she is hot and they say super smart. Have you ever met her user? Have you ever cared for someone?

Three possibilities:

1: Your a low wage person spamming a bad argument.

2: CIA Nigger fucking off

3: Projecting

suppose he's rubbing her little nipple?

I'm just trying to talk user. Trying to find out what is next

someone who is tired of seeing hairbrained liberals and conservatives argue pointlessly about shit they will never change their minds about anyway

>Your

*You're

obamas girl is smoking weed on tv, trumps girls are closing business deals

Ah, thank you user.

This indicates to me unemployed hick. Russians would study contractions and get that shit right and Jews are smart.

You get older, and probably have a few kids.

It's the Russians. Guaranteed. Sup Forums is so fucking beta that they can't fuck with this guy who is so clearly a giant fucking bitch. Sup Forums is being cucked by Trump/Russia.

SCHPIDURS

I mean trying to trash talk a person's family. Why is that important to you. Why do you like being a shitty person and socal disappointment?

Fucking liberals. Post hot Trump girls.

>Who is botting Trump threads?

Russians

>This indicates to me unemployed hick.
Ouch user, wouldn't want to compare pay stubs with you.

That is for sure.

That is wise.

Why not talk about it user? Let it be known how you hate Trump and America. If you didn't feel that way you would be out doing something to make the world a better place instead of posting on 4chin with a bunch of retards like we are

New

I have to say this is my favorite pasta.

>That is wise.
Ya man, those triple digit earnings of yours would literally turn heads.

The Korean chick poster(s) only seem to work U.S. 9-5 most days.

choice

>girls.

implying

Hi 9 second trump thread spammer.