m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=05Ogn09G2Y4
youtu.be/WrN9Ncl8kFk?t=33m26s
youtu.be/Z8mIUJsQFdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I try to rhyme oranges,
Like I'm trying to know what Stonehenge is
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=05Ogn09G2Y4

>TFW this is finally a reaction image

"Just a taste, james," you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer," you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake - a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and shaving off the whole piece. "Mm," James grunts as the flake slides into your mouth, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course," you say wryly. James' beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy, looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a full day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick paste lining the folds. "Laygs" was yelped from the corpulent James, but you barely notice. Sliding a finger across the goop, you happily place your now heavier finger into your mouth and suckle the sour paste down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of stringy flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, stomach full, well, today was bliss.

333 faggots

If this post is triples you must rap your full name, address and social security number

Traps aren't gay that's everything i need to say

Now i'm a faggot

smack down with the ass down

"And then there was Twisk, who usually appeared as an orange-haired maiden wearing a gown of gray gauze. One day while wading in the shallows of Tilhilvelly Pond, she was surprised by the troll Mangeon. He seized her about the waist, carried her to the bank, ripped away the gray gauze gown and prepared to make an erotic junction. At the sight of his priapic instrument, which was grotesquely large and covered with warts, Twisk became frantic with fear. By dint of jerks, twists and contortions she foiled the best efforts of the sweating Mangeon. But her strength waned and Mangeon's weight began to grow oppressive. She tried to protect herself with magic, but in her excitement she could remember only a spell used to relieve dropsy in farm animals, which, lacking better, she uttered, and it proved efficacious. Mangeon's massive organ shriveled to the size of a small acorn and became lost in the folds of his great gray belly.

Mangeon uttered a scream of dismay, but Twisk showed no remorse. Mangeon cried out in fury: "Vixen, you have done me a double mischief, and you shall do appropriate penance."

He took her to a road which skirted the forest. At a crossroads he fashioned a kind of pillory and affixed her to this construction. Over her head he posted a sign: DO WHAT YOU WILL WITH ME and stood back. "Here you stay until three passersby, be they dolts, lickpennies or great earls, have their way with you, and that is the spell I invoke upon you, so that in the future you may choose to be more accommodating to those who accost you beside Tilhilvelly Pond."

- Jack Vance, "Lyonesse"

Yiff my asshole

777 asshole

777 bitch fucker

Traps ain't gay, traps aint gay
eat ass, smoke grass, i ain't gay
im jewish but my foreskin goes up all the way
touching my dick to some traps, oy vey

Let me Abos go loose, Lou
Let me Abos go loose:
They're of no further use, Lou
So let me Abos go loose.

what op is youtu.be/WrN9Ncl8kFk?t=33m26s

Maybe

The American Geo-Political System is directly responsible for the formation of Islamic State in the Levant

By destabilizing the Iraqi political heirarchy and the creation of a power vacume radical islamists were able to manifest their goals of a new militant islamic state in neighboring Syria and committing multiple deadly terrorist attacks in Europe.

Allah hu akbar

Maybe I can do it1111

I fucking love dick. Yummy yummy dick

fin

Pinochet wasn't killing any humans, communist aren't even people.

Winrar go OP

GG TRIPS!

winner winner, rap vocaroo dinner

Because my might be super but I'm super duper with a big trooper

can i be in the rap?

COON, COON ...
Black Baboon ...
Brutal, worthless
thieving GOON...
Often High, Thrives in Jail
His welfare check
is in the mail ...
Some 40 offspring have been had,
Not one will ever
call him dad ...
And yet he hollers day and night:
"i blames de white man
fo my plight,
it's him spreads trash
all round my shack...
it's him what makes me
smoke dis crack,
he push my kind
to burn and loot,
an sends de po-lice
dat we shoot ...
but inch by inch we takin' hold
like when the white bread starts to mold...
i'll overrun
yo home and soon...
DEY BE ONLY FIT FO DE BLACKASSED COON"

Lurking for link that probably will never come

they already are loose, ya mung. still not apologising 'cause i didn't do shit to them.

Op here gimme a sec

OP is a fag who never delivered

Op here gimme a little bit more

Op here just delivering youtu.be/Z8mIUJsQFdE

Holy Fuck op delivered

This just became a challenge thread. I made it to 0:39 before I had to stop

he fucking delivered boise

op the herno