Rate my life so far out of 10

Rate my life so far out of 10

23, live with parents after dropping out of college. My family is great and I have a decent job right now making kinda shitty pay (13.50 an hour) with a real estate agency, and plan on getting my license soon to become a broker (other agents have been giving tips and think i have the personality and work ethic to be a good agent). I have a good small group of friends (6-7 people).

Ive hooked up with 3 girls in my life, but not in the last year. I gained around 25 pounds since then but started running and lost 8 pounds in a month.

Right now I'm a solid 4-5/10 on the happiness scale and drink too much. I also browse me for about 30 minutes a day so that's sad

Sup Forums, not me

Bump

That's a beauty of a hole

Ehh, I think your life in a overall sense is definitely a 8/10. If you don't mess anything up, you should be looking at a steady income and a pretty much care-free middle-class life.

Tis indeed

Thanks user. 8 is better than i expected Tbh.

My goals are very normie. Get married around 30, have a couple kids. Own a house with a solid 3/4 acre back yard in my home town

Thats a very realistic and achievable goal and a respectable one at that. Keep working for it.

"Life rate" thread, "give advice to improve self" thread too

>19, living with parents
>local uni and doing Culinary Arts
>okay family, dad's got diabetes and no fucks, mom found a community group and helps a lot
>got 2-3 guys I can trust my life with and no enemies
>virgin
> 5'7 and 192lbs but looking pretty lean
>not happy, not sad, just okay

What makes you happy user

I'm just worried my lack of degree will come into play. I actually have a lot of connections around where i live and i think i could be a good sellers agent.

I'm just worried if there's another '06-7 bubble and I'm forced to work a shitty job because i have no expirience. Or, in general, i dont succeed in real estate and am forced to look elsewhere.

13.50 is okay right now but two-three years from now its gonna suck

You're onn the right track user. Super young and in school. I went to university that young and fucked it up by not committing at all. You're obviously perusing something you enjoy. work hard duder 8/10

I have 3 awesome nieces that i see often. Getting to see them discover life is cool.

I have some friends doing awesome shit (One of my friends just got called up to be in the MLB).

I guess its kinda shitty but most of my happiness is coming through the success of people that i love

It all depends on expectations. If you strive for a more unique survival and youre failing at that, then do something to change. If you strive for - and would be content with - a more stable, normal life you are 9/10. I think youre life is better than billions of people in the world.

pursuing* fukme

fuuuck who is that??

The fact that you're 19 and have those positive things going for you is awesome.

You have a long time to make it over being "just okay"

That's perfectly reasonable man. Especially witnessing your nieces grow up. Having short term goals that you accomplish also contributes a lot toward a person's happiness

Youre totally right. I remind myself often about how I got the lucky end of the stick and keep that in perspective

I wish i knew man

Broker here. 16 years in the business. Go for agency right away. Don't stick behind the counter. Real money is outside. If you can get proper experience. You should apply to work in a housing development project. That way customers come to you. Quickest way to make money and shuffle through the iffy buyers.

Reasonable goals

College is a scam. It's for people who want to go into some special skills (engineering/logistics), or it's for people who have no clue what the fuck they want to do with their lives, and need a leg up in the interview process. I have two bachelors in Accounting and Business Management. I didn't learn shit from them. You can become successful without college. Just be smart, talk to people in the industry who want to coach you, and don't blow your savings like your load into your sock in the morning. You'll be good, user. Godspeed.

24 unemployed oilfield pipefitter, living in medium sized city with high unemployment, starting the process of going back to school, not many friends but occupy most of my time hiking and running

Thanks, man. Hope shit gets better with you too.

>fucked it up
I get what you mean, I was a lazy fuck and it took my chef/lecturer to give me one-on-one for me to strive to be better. Been trying to discipline myself and git gud in life.

Hey thanks!

>You have a long time to make it over being "just okay"
Yeah, life's just starting for me and I've been exploring and trying new things with my mates. Definitely leaning on happiness :)

The fact that all the responses you answered were me (OP) makes me happy lol

Im planning on getting me license in the next 3 months. The admin job has given me a great understanding of the base level of shit, and has also let me learn a lot of bad tendencies to stray away from. That's awesome you've had 16 years expirience though

Occupation: worked sales for phone company but quit to go fulltime back to school (engineering)
Build: use to be gymbro but haven't gone in a couple years so have gotten flabby in stomach, arms and chest have retained shape though
Relationship status: gf of 3 years who is 30 with kids. Side chick who is younger than me and a lot hotter that I hate myself for continuing with.
Vices: lost gym motivation, drink every night. I hate the feeling of being drunk but it is the only way I can actually fall asleep.
Down time: I watch YouTube videos about mathematics instead of gym
Friends: if married tomorrow, I'd have a severely little groom party

Rate my shit
About two months ago, like three weeks before school was out I went to a friend's house and did cocaine (I smoked pot pretty regularly) had a decent time but decided not to do it again. Two days later after school I go home after work and my mom is crying and cussing at me asking me questions (some how she found out I did cocaine) then she forces me to take a pee drug test and I fail for weed and coke. So she calls my dad to come pick me up. It's three days before my dad gets me enrolled in the new school and they tell me that I'm not going to be able to graduate because even though I had enough credits at my old school that I was one tech credit short of being able to graduate. So two weeks go by and school is out. I work for my dad making $10 an hour doing electrical work outside in Texas heat and I work 10 hours a day but he won't pay overtime. My older half brother also works for him and they constantly pick on me about doing coke. To make it worse I have to go back to school next year for an entire year for one tech credit

Back to school for what?

Dont let depressed fucks on the internet make you feel like you shouldnt be anything other than excited about life ahead

You have a lot of time to figure out who you want to be, how to become that person, and ultimately succeed in your goals

Age?

18. I didn't get to have my 18th birthday because it was two or three days after my mom kicked me out.

I started off as a part-time agent to help myself through college. But after college most of the interviews I went to, couldn't match the salary I desired. One day I was sitting down with one of the Associate Brokers and he was telling me how much money he was clearing, and told me to get my brokerage license. In the state of Arizona, you need to have two consecutive full time years as an agent. So I just converted to full time. Initially, it was hard. I won't lie about that. But I came to the conclusion to just be myself and let the house sell itself. After that, I enrolled into the brokerage school, and passed the school/state exam. And I was offered a position at a rivaling brokerage as an Assistant Broker. This allowed me to gain enough capital to open my own brokerage.

I could go on and on about what you should and shouldn't do. But as you know, different states, different rules. The only advice I can offer you is to stick with it. You seem to have the drive. And really, that's the most important thing.

But becoming a broker is what you want to do. You're essentially skimming money off your agents in exchange for you taking the legal fall. Obviously there's other duties. But you will achieve all your dreams and more with either path (agency/brokerage).

Your life is filled with potential. You just need to stop shooting yourself in the foot.

Either break it off with the hot side piece or leave the girl you've dated for forever. As long as both are there, there's going to be negative thoughts in your head.

I drink a lot too. The best thing to do is try jogging. You get natural endorphins in your body, sleepv easier, and have less bottle time

Having only a few strong friends isn't a negative

>22
>nigger
>virgin
>Still live at home
>Only leave the house to watch movies.

I'm considering forestry but am unsure. Another trade most likely. Forestry seems enjoyable to me

Jalon Franklin?

If you didn't get to have your 18th bday then how in God's name are you 18 user?

I would love to be a sellers agent. I feel like i can communicate well and i know a bad deal when i see it. I can negotiate and handle pretty much any type of person.

I just dont deal well with any kind of failure. I know i need to work on that if i want to learn from my mistakes

If you're old enough look for another job and move out. I'm unclear are you still graduating? Either way, if you're not an adult and living with your parents you probably shouldn't do coke. Hope it all works out for you user

Thanks man. Tbh I kind of wish I joined the military to get a better sense of discipline.
I know what I need to do, but it's just so much easier doing what I have been.
Past couple years back at school with hard af classes has helped though.

:'(

Antwone?

Thanks again, my man. We're all gonna make it brahs.

I don't have a vehicle so I can't just move out. I'm graduating but I have to go for an extra year.

I waslnted toobl as well but sadly a physical disposition prevented me from that. Feelsbadman.jpg
We are all creatures of habit. You and I have both established shitty drinking habits. We should break them!
I'm glad school has kept you preoccupied

Wanted* too* fuck my typos

We will Sup Forumsrother

Dubs many fat asses are there to see on the web

Life usually works out my guys

I'm buying my dad's old truck so I can move out. I'm also probably gonna go to jail because I won't be able to pay taxes. My dad doesn't take taxes out of my check I have to set aside a certain percentage to pay back at the end of the year. The problem is after I take out taxes my dad takes the rest of my check except for $50 as a truck payment. But I have to buy my own food so after about two days I have to spend my tax money to be able to eat

goddam. You're unable to walk to apartments or other places for a job? I'm sure you will be fine but stay strong my dude

Sound advice

Yeah I'm currently working up the courage to endure the next month or so of shit sleep to break the drinking thing. Trouble is, reliable sleeps at night are helping me stay in the B+ range in college for hard classes. Going to take a GPA hit for sure

Security jobs at night. A life saver

Take melatonin, if you haven't already tried. Or like 2 benadryl. It helps me on occasion

Occupation: finishing post-grad. Work freelance as a consultant (did my B.A with honours in management, i make 20-25$/h on my own terms or pick contracts. Shit's boring as fuck tho and I have the biggest imposter syndrome showing up to "consult" wearing band tshirts and beat up kicks
Build: Average, broad shoulders, 6', about 195 pounds. Could loose about 10-15 and get rid of the micro beer belly
Relationship status: GF who lives abroad, quite younger. We are both allowed to see other people cause long distance sucks.
Vices: No motivation, drink quite a bit, go to bed late browsing.
Down time: I play boardgames with buddies or take pictures and travel. Some vidya.
Friends: Quite a lot, from all around the world (well traveled) cluster of about 10 friends at home, and maybe 10-15 occasional ones.
Goal: Wanna gtfo to travel some more when i finish my post-grad next semester but i owe about 20k from college and don't know how to consolidate it for when i gtfo. I'd like to move closer or around my GF. Side chicks are fun, but my gf is better: smarter and hotter. No drama. I miss her :'(

Mr. Dobson?

Have tried benadryl. Makes me feel like shit the next day.
Need to just commit to gym I think.
Unfortunately have an addictive personality. (When I was going to gym went 2x a day for 2 hours each time) looked good, but it burned me out. After 3 years of that started drinking a d figured my previous health would last. A world of extremes is not good

Wish I had a better hold on relationship as you.
Main girl is sweet as can be and I adore her for that. 3 years and never had an argument. But she is older, terrible job, I think she is beautiful but I can see how others would disagree, kids.
I am trying to do bigger things than she could ever imagine (she is sweet, but lives under a rock), so I have to choose either a comfortable life with her knowing I'm taking on all the burden, or finding someone that can challenge me to be better and losing the comfort

Travel young. You can reminisce on those good times when you're older knowing you never had a regret

Benadryl can suck but you're on the right track. Exercising helps a lot