Any Andy six log lovers logged on tonight?

Any Andy six log lovers logged on tonight?

Yup

Why?

One of my finer creations

Gif not working for me

Mind if I save?

Save away

how is this meme even funny

I don't understand it at all and I've been coming here for 8yrs

First trips logged. Second it's fucking hilarious. Only tards don't get it

>Andy's revenge on "anal-log by nature Sup Forums makes a song threads"

For the past several months, each late Friday night there has been a rap artist group called Analog by Nature that posts a thread on Sup Forums. Every post ending in log dubs gets rapped about, and every post in trip logs gets the chorus. For the past several weeks, this group has repeatedly and unfairly ignored all dubs and trips involving Andy Sixx and his warm log of shit. Well, it's time to take revenge. This previous friday so many logs of shit were posted, anal-log by nature for the first time rage quitted out of the thread and refused to make a song. Let's drive him from the board completely until they follow their own rules and decides to fairly include the Andy's that roll logs. Copy and paste this to all log threads, and be sure to be there late Friday night..

Spoken like a true logger

I'll be there, logged and loaded

I've seen that film. Doesn't he make a Short Round Log?

>I don't understand it at all and I've been coming here for 8yrs
you obviously have not or else you'd notice there are literally dozens of losers trying to do the same thing (albeit in different ways) as this blowhard.
=-=-
This MEME FORCING is nothing new: degenerates going out of their way to force a new meme are older than Sup Forums itself. They all follow the same formula:
===============
0. poster usually suffers from some OCD and other mental illness: this is important as it's what will drive him to ridiculous lengths later on.
1. obsess over something and imagine others obsessing over it
2. claim to criticize it in some way, justifying their abnormal fixation
3. spend so much time trying to force the meme, they lose their job, lose their family, etc.
4. they convince themselves others are following them when in reality, THEY'RE ALL ALONE. (ok, to be fair, a few newfags occasionally tag along but give up after they realize what a nutjob OP is)
5. they buy into their own hype: they started hating the frog in a unicycle, but now they fap to it. they started hating the kid with two knives, now they wish to suck his cock. they hated the autistic sonicfag, now they open up websites in his honor and jack off to him and send him money, they mock furries by 'killing furs' only to obsess over them in secret.
6. they suffer a MENTAL BREAKDOWN: eventually their obsession cracks them, whether pushing them to suicide (the frog unicycle guy), starvation (the wew loser), or getting run over on the street (the two knives poster) obsessing over their next 'danque meme', they all get lost in their crazy obsession.
but don't take my word for it (really, OP will do his best to dilute messages like this)... just stick around and observe the crazy guy in his own habitat... watch as he flings shit like crazy.... and then one day... silence
... and after a few days of silence, do a news search. it's always fascinating to see how they meet their end ;)

forcing memes is different this literally isnt a meme stop

Andy is a meme.

Its an incredibly short yet impeccibly steamy log

so here is the background on this so-called 'meme'
==================
It's the same MENTALLY ILL person spamming it all day long.
He's been on Sup Forums for a bit now, so he's not exactly a newfag, but he's not an oldfag either.
He fell in love with this guy Dahvie from some no-name band,
but since he's in his 40s, he can't go to his concerts without looking like a dirty old man,
so he dreams.
He grew obsessed with this musician, but it wasn't till the musician changed his name that,
he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he thinks this guy talks to him telepathically.
At first, his fantasies of this guy involved plain vanilla gay sex (sitting on a fat dick),
but then his fantasy metastasized into smelling his dick,
then licking his ass,
and finally, it deranged into eating his shit.
He shared his degenerate fantasy online and reveled in the HATE EVERYONE GAVE HIM.
He's like those small-dicked guys: he gets off on humiliation.
He was posting nonstop for 12 hours a day, eventually losing his job.
But crazy doesn't see the problem, crazy sees this as MORE TIME TO POST.
Now he spends 18 hours a day spamming and opening multiple threads.
He believes he can create an army of like-minded degenerates to help perpetuate his 'meme'
Sadly, there are a few newfags who've actually fallen for his 'meme'
Some are COPROPHLIES like him, others are 8-year-olds who think this is a new edgy 'meme'
But make no mistake, this guy is MENTALLY ILL,
and nothing you can say will dissuade him.
It's like if you tried to tell a schizophrenic that his delusions are fantasy,
and even if you had cameras, devices,
and all kinds of proof, the crazy person would look at you,
and accuse YOU of having a mental illness.
So with this HOMOSEXUAL COPROPHILE:
You can point out his mental illness, but it won't dissuade him.
He will keep doing it till he either gets hauled off to the funny farm,
Or he kills himself.
Kinda sad, really.
Just wave at the crazy man and move on...

Grow up. You actually typed all that, I think it's you who are obsessed.

>8 people on thread

so it's you, OP and 6 others.
or do you think its OP and 6 bots?

>pls respond

>not recognizing pasta

Your the obsessive one typing all that bullshit about what you think you know.

>OP and 6 others
>what are random newfags jumping in like idiots?

>Your the obsessive one typing all that bullshit about what you think you know.
I seem to have triggered you so soon?
;)
newfags like you are so entertaining... please tell me to 'grow off' or some other banal catchphrase you also wish to meme-ify

CUSSING DOESN'T WORK ON CRAZIES
he gets off on the degradation.
CRAZY IS OBSESSED.
Crazy people don't measure time or effort:
it's like OCD.
He'd stay up 24 hours a day,
posting nonstop if he could.
He'll post even if nobody responds,
unlike common trolls.
So ignoring him won't do much,
he'll still pollute Sup Forums with this shit.
The few newfags who follow him will give up, tho.
Even the scat fans will leave, when they realize
how crazy he is.
Keep in mind Crazy is often clever,
this degenerate can write and sound half-smart.
but he still seems crazy.
just wave at the crazy guy...

Copypasta

Wrong. I'm 21 and I'm just addicted to the log

>He'd stay up 24 hours a day,
>posting nonstop if he could.
>He'll post even if nobody responds,

i kinda feel sorry for OP. what's it like to be so insane yet be so convinced that this
is normal?

>Wrong. I'm 21 and I'm just addicted to the log
try again newfag. OP is older than most of you newfags.... and since he know's i'm very curious, he clams up once he knows I'm in the thread ;)

He's an armchair psychoLOGist who follows these threads around endlessly to piggyback off the attention that OP gets, creating his own narrative about why this is happening. He honestly believes there is only one guy posting these threads 24/7, one guy that runs the wix site posting articles every day, and one guy that's photoshopping all of this shit. It's been proven there are at least four logposters, myself included. As pathetic as this dumb meme is, he still posts his copy pasta in every single thread and uses his passive aggressive ;) bickering-teenage-girls on FaceBook insult winky face to try to trigger OP. It's completely translucent and hilarious, just let him do what he does. He ducks out pretty quickly when there's an original logposter AMA thread or when these threads get enough replies. It's better to just let him do what he does, like I said it's translucent and funny as hell.

He IS obsessed with OP. He absolutely needs your attention.

I am op faggot. I'm just shitposting

>I am op faggot. I'm just shitposting
no, you're just a pathetic follower fag who thinks he's in on the ground floor of this new 'danque meme'
excuse me while I have a sensible laugh at your expense ;)

....that's just pathetic.

News for you. Dude I'm 39 and love the log.

The way I see it is the log enrages you and you feel you have to crusade against it.

Grow up, it's actually just a bit of fun.

He doesn't get that. He's created his own narrative about all of this and obsessively follows these threads around. He's just as nuts as he thinks the imaginary OP is. You can't reason with obsessed people.

>He honestly believes there is only one guy posting these threads 24/7, one guy that runs the wix site posting articles every day, and one guy that's photoshopping all of this shit. It's been proven there are at least four logposters, myself included

yup, pretty sad that you are trying so hard to convince the 2 other lurkers in this thread that you're a 'legion of dozens!'

>Grow up, it's actually just a bit of fun.
sarcastaball sarcastaball... tell me more ;)

I know, it's fucking hilarious that this one guy obsesses over us.

yeah, he's the real newfag!

At least we know the log pics are doing there original intended job lol

It is true that I will post and create log images regardless if anyone responds. This is because I am a force of nature. I am like the tide in the ocean, beaching the logs.
Merely describing something, or attempting to describe and analyze something, doesn't create an imperative for the target to stop. By your log-ic, you ought to have given up on your guilty pleasure of following the log by now, since you have been described multiple times. But you are an essential character in the log pageant, please keep following. This will continue, just like the tide. Insult the tide all you want.

It sure is summer in here

It's cute he can't help but use ;) over and over to hide his anger. My 16 year old sister does that on Facebook when arguing with other sluts

You're more obsessed than us log posters. You should definitely consider swallowing a log of shit.

Couldn't agree more. He is like a crazy teen girl.

I found a pic of the guy who rages bout logs. It's Shit Le Boef

A faux-intellectual. Makes sense

Exactly.

A Sixxer contract is available here .
Do you accept?

this meme is almost as shitty as the band he's in.

>shitty

Sure is, brother, sure is

that's the joke

I still have never seen a webm or source of what this is about

Grow up

make me

Happy to see my thread take off all for the log.

Guess the armchair psychoLOGist broke his semi colon and parenthesis keys, he clammed up pretty damn quick

These shit memes are the best.

It is a meme. The amount dedicated to forcing this meme is what makes it amazing.

>It sure is summer in here
(pasta #314159265 when a mongoloid misuses the term 'newfag' or 'summerfag')
NO you inbred trisomic faggot, just because you call them that doesn't make it so.

=====learn what the terms mean before you embarrass yourself further========

NEWFAG:
The term newbie was used during the 80s and 90s BBS/USENET days to mock new members of message boards who NOT KNOWING THE RULES AND CUSTOMS, BEHAVE IN A GENERALLY CLUMSY, LAZY, AND IDIOTIC WAY.

Newfag became a popular term on Sup Forums around 2006-7 for the same reasons: NEW USERS WHO ARE LAZY, CLUMSY, AND IDIOTIC.

SUMMERFAG:
The term summerfag was similarly inspired by USENET culture, but this time from "Eternal September" where every September on college campuses, freshmen flooded USENET (which was mostly nerds and scientists) with the same idiocy as newbies. A similar phenomenon happens every summer when all the 10-year-old edgy kids get out of school and flood Sup Forums.

Both groups exhibit clumsiness, laziness, and willful ignorance IN LARGE QUANTITIES.
Simply stating a stupid opinion, being edgy, or missing the point isn't proof, YOU MUST BE WILLFULLY IGNORANT OF HOW SHIT IS DONE HERE.

TLDR: if you didn't read the above, you're a newfag (lazy) and your misuse of the term only proves how much of a pathetic newfag you are.

>Guess the armchair psychoLOGist broke his semi colon and parenthesis keys, he clammed up pretty damn quick
nope... just had some cultures to extract. can't spend all my time trolling you kids ;)
I will jump in and shake you all up when it suits me, though it's cute you think the internet is such serious business that you think the rest of us are as obsessed as you are...
ohhh wait, the pasta I made a month ago and spend 15 seconds posting proves i'm the obsessed one? maybe ;)

This is an admittedly forced meme. We are rapists

>88 posts
>12 posters
hahahahahahahahahaha

Lurkmoar .Newfag.

Dubs logged

Throat clogged.

Obsessed with us. Go swallow a log already.