I'm Hank Hill, and a vote for Trump is a vote for propane and propane accessories

I'm Hank Hill, and a vote for Trump is a vote for propane and propane accessories

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=0db_1463076234
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I read that in his voice

Thanks OP

Hank would have been a #CruzMissile

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

To be honest, I can see him voting for Rubio or Cruz. I don't see much as Trump.

I see Hank more as a #Cruzmissile

Maybe, is Canada or New York worse to Hank?

>To be honest, I can see him voting for Rubio or Cruz
In the primaries maybe. But Hank is pragmatic, and would do anything to prevent a Hillary Clinton presidency

liveleak.com/view?i=0db_1463076234

Clearly you don't watch the show.

Trump is Buck Strickland.

I was, but then trump bought me some tap and die and WD40 at the latest mower expo in Austin

>Hank Hill would ever vote for Hillary

I've never been so goddamn mad at another user as I am right now.

Hank would vote for Bernie Sanders

Dale would get Hank on the Trump Train.

My narrow urethra commands it.

My boy aint right, that's all I can say. Voting for that man.

Dale would vote for Bernie Sanders too.

I can see Bill for him, Dale is Trump, Boomhauer...I don't know.

Boomhauer quit when Carly Fiorina dropped out

Boomhauer seems like a Gary Johnson type.

Dale's for McAfee

We all know who his bitch wife would vote for

Dale doesn't vote, he doesn't trust the federal government or voting

Is Hank part nigger? Why does he have a nigger nose?

Um, Donald Trump, just to fit in with some maternity of sisters. And then they say, bullying Peggy, you actually vote for Trump! She cries, Hank comes in anger, hwhat are you doing. She voted for Trump, Hank blushes in embarrassment, but then defends Peggy saying yeah she is, and the Illegals are destroying our economy. Triggers ensue

>some tap and die
Do you know what a tap or die is?

>Dale
>Vote

I think is more of a Jeb! guy.

I prefer butane.

this.
Rusty Shackleford is a non-voter.

I don't think Hank would vote for anybody. He was going to ditch the 2000 election because he didn't like Bush's handshake, but ended up voting anyway. Mostly because he didn't want to hurt Luanne's feelings.
He's a moderate Republican whose vote depends more on the character of the candidate than their policies. I couldn't see him backing Trump because Hank hates New York and probably would dislike Trump's behavior, but he'd definitely agree with him on trade since Hank has cursed NAFTA. Also, Hank would definitely like Trump for being a nationalist. Still, I couldn't really see him voting for Trump. He'd just sit out this election probably.

And Trump likes his meat well done, Hank can't tolerate people who eat anything other than medium rare.

And then Trump gets elected and makes America great again and everyone realizes Hank was right for the 40 billionth time but of course nobody ever says thanks or apologizes

>I couldn't see him backing Trump because Hank hates New York
But Hank was born in New York

To his great shame

and he is ashamed of it

crackheads and debutantes

King of the Hill is the greatest show ever made

hank learned in the episode that he was born in new york and would eventually discover that the alamo was defended by many people from different states

he would absolutely be a trump supporter

>An episode where Hank wants to vote for Cruz, Dale tries to convince him to join the Trump train, and Bobby thinks he can convince Hank to vote for Bernie Sanders

kek

hank = trump
bill = trump (he does whatever hank tells him to do)
boomhauer = trump (trump is very pro police and boomhauer is a texas ranger)
dale = non-voter, but would like trump since he wants to release the hidden 9/11 pages and that would tickle his conspiracy theorist boner

I thought she'd be a Hillary voter. She likes to think she's liberal and is all about muh girl power.

Hank's favorite candidate would have been Cruz, especially for the religious aspect, but he wouldn't have much of an issue voting for Trump

She accidently stumbles upon Dal Gribbles files thinking that they were things to be researched. She wanted to fit in with the political process. Little did she know, they were red pill compilations of Hillary's career.

hank is cruz, through and throughs
untill he finds out he's canadian
then he BWAAAHHs and feels completely lost

Hank would never vote for a Canadian spic

My Dad said butane is a bastard gas.

He'd have been caught up in Trump Mania with Peggy. Unlike Dale, who'd suspect Trump is an agent provocateur for Hillary, and probably write in Ron Paul. Bill would be for Carly because she's a woman. Boomhauer would be pro-Trump because he respects The Wall.

In the end, you'd see Hank's finger move toward Trump, the sweat on his brow and the slow reveal of his clenched teeth. You'd see him then relax, sigh, motion to vote with a cut to a close up of the unselected Trump option.

Buck Strickland is LBJ.

Cruz was basically conservatism: the candidate, there's no way Hank wouldn't have loved him.

But if this were actually an episode of King of the Hill, Hillary would have won and the meta message would have been that he accepts people he doesn't agree with

BWAAAA

DELETE THIS!

that boy aint right

Yup