Opinions on Blaire White?

Opinions on Blaire White?

Would fuck

I feel like she judges people way to quickly and is a bit of a bitch om some of her videos but besides that she is fine .

Second.

Would definitely fuck

I like how she hates riley and milo. Also nice body aside from dick

Those trips tho .

are we supposed to know or give a shit who that is?

I respect most of his opinions but hate the way he talks. Do valley girls even exist?

10/10. would squanch

I'm trans myself. She's an Uncle Tom.

The ultimate result of her activism makes life harder for trans people. I actively dislike her.

She is horrible in every way

you're a fag

Seems like a true patriot.

cool story bro

>not liking the best part
What are you, gay?

>I want to be treated as a special snowflake
That's what I was tempted to write right off the bat but I got curious midway into it.
How is it that her activism makes it harder for trans people?

oh great just another faggot thread

she's sexy but really fucking stupid

Its a guy.
You're welcome.

Yes you fucking homophob

You have to admit that SJWs make life harder for trans people too, though.

SJWs belittle and glorify trannies and make them all look like whalegender sjw brats.

only tranny i can respect enough to call him by what he wants to be called by because he realizes lgbt is a joke and he knows he'll never be a real women but still rolls with it.

>true story bro
FTFY

I don't want to be treated special. I actually pass quite well myself. I haven't been misgendered in like two months, and I deal with people in customer service every day at work.

I want no special treatment, and I receive none.

In regards to Blaire, I used the word "activism" in order to be more diplomatic. She's a lot like Jenner to be honest. She has one small sliver of a perspective on trans life. She passes well, even to transphobes. She doesn't understand the impact of a lot of the things she's saying. Metaphorically, she seems like a freshman in college that took one philosophy course who thinks they've discovered the "real world". I'm trying to stay away from my pointed feelings, because we'd just disagree about the core points. I'm just trying to impart how I feel like, even if she's right (which I do not believe) she's extremely reckless, provides no nuance, and deepens the divide between people who know nothing about trans people rather than trying to advocate for treating us like normal human fucking beings. Sorry... Honestly I just do not like her approach, or her message, and I feel like it has a negative impact on trans people who pass less than myself. If you don't agree, that's fine. Just an opinion from someone who's been living the life for a while.

100%. Totally. Flip sides of the same coin. I hate them both.

more like everything he says it true you delusional quack

This

Well I am bi, so yeah, thanks for the revelation, bro

no prob bob i just tell it like how it is

True. Most trannies are far left cucks who are so detached from reality that finding one who's not an SJW is like a miracle.