Wwyd to these tits? She gets off on pain and can cum if you abuse her nipples enough...

Wwyd to these tits? She gets off on pain and can cum if you abuse her nipples enough. I edged her nipples for 45 minutes with am electric toothbrush before i took this picture. Then while she sucked my dick she came when i rolled her nipples between my fingers.

hypodermic

She can come if you abuse her nipples enough huh? I'd cut her nipples off and bake them on a pizza. Orgasm and pizza for the win.

Her pussy on the verge of cumming. After this i crushed her clit with a clothespin and pulled on her nipples. She came three times in quick succession writhing around on the bed.

Does her name start with 'B'?

Nope

Moar playpictures! Love to see bdsm

Looks like a fatty, no thanks

Smoking hot! Would bind her tits till they turn purple, search in the closet for pinwheel and play with her titties till she screams! Then I would play with her clit untill almost orgasm, then rub it in with some numbing cream or how about some tiger balm or icy hot just to let her squirm

Put a bra on them, put a shirt over that, take her to dinner and a movie, buy her jewelry, and drop her off at her place.

No one's saying anything about the scars on her arm, huh?

Good tits for a homemade tackbra, OP

Buy the Japanese clamps with the chain - dude thank me later.

Just think

You could be the proud owner of this:

And just what would you know about it?

This is when she needs to have her hands tied above her head and to have those tits worked over with a riding crop or whip.

post moar like this

jeez ok

I collect these on foraging trips to tumblr

you can judge if you want