How do you think blowjobs came about...

How do you think blowjobs came about, like who was the first woman in history to think putting a dick in her mouth would be a good idea? Do any other animals aside from humans put dicks in their mouths?

Are blowjobs now the primary purpose of a females mouth?

Man saw dog lick his own sack
Tries
Fails
Ask woman to try

blowjobs > sex

Some apes like bonobos perform oral

Dolphins do foreplay

>woman

plus, history has only been around for ~ 6000 years. Humans have been fucking for 100,000 years, and pre-humans over a million. Things vaguely resembling humans have been fucking for 400 million years.

No, I think you're the very first person who ever put a dick in their mouth.

Kek, sounds about right.

Well shit, I never knew this. I know bonobos are horny fuckers and that the females lick each other but I wasn't aware they gave bj's.

>how do you think blowjobs first came about
A man was curious and told a woman to open her mouth and let him fuck it, eventually the woman decided to do the moving and this pleased the man greatly so It continued and spread across the world.
>do any other animals put dicks in their mouth
Not that I know of.
>are blowjobs the primary purpose of the female mouth
No, that's eating so she can live to give more blowjobs.

This reminded me of this show couple of us guys were watching in our hotel room over in France. It was some CGI documentary or some shit chronicling early humans. One grabbed a rock and knocked this female monkey-human thing out and proceeded to rape her. I stopped watching foreign TV during our time there after that.

Why would that cause you to stop watching TV, that seems pretty cool and educational.

>How do you think blowjobs came about,
dude I've spent my life sticking my dick in any crevice it kinda looks like it'd fit in. I doubt a dude could have seen a woman for more than a few hours without wondering

>I doubt a dude could have seen a woman for more than a few hours without wondering
This. Hell, we'll put it in a hole with poop in it.

No contraceptives existed, cavemen couldnt beat off properly on account of having worker's hands with the texture of winter tires. Soft, moist region exists that doesn't require cleaning or the risk of UTI.

Meh, it was probably rag time and early man found her mouth gets the job done too

Early form of contraception.

Something tells me the women had no say in the matter. You know it first became popular in France? France. That's in Europe the capital of sexual assault.

First woman wanted to suck it...just the way it is...first guy prbly wanted to lick her puss too once he realized he couldnt suck his own...but we keep tryin!!!

men did it to each other first. There was no preconceived notion that it was bad just like most sentient animals behave today.

I know some dudes that would poop in a hole and fuck it

that is quite gross

On the 8th day Eve put her warm lips on Jacks throbbing snakebit cock...Cuz poison needs a suckin.

God, and Adam, said "this is good"

On the ninth day they made that sex shop website. But that's another story.