We lost the culture war. Our women openly mock us...

We lost the culture war. Our women openly mock us. Niggers are viewed as alpha and we're viewed as weak and good for nothing but money.
Is it all over for us, Sup Forums?

troll

you're not alone because of niggers

you're alone because you're a faggot

/thread

U MAD BRO?

>culture war

lol

this is why we lost the "culture war"

I feel so sorry for people with as low of self esteem as you have OP. Stay strong. I'm not even going to mock you... you really need to work on your self image.

These threads are so boring. Can we please find a new joke or something, this one is totally played out.

It's been over whyte boi. Deal with it as your people do, with heroin

Smells like John Bettendorf

I know you're a troll but this is far from the truth.

Black guys are viewed as more athletic but violent and dumb.

Asians are viewed as smart but nerdy betas.

White men are viewed as rich, smart, alpha, businessmen. When anyone thinks of a successful CEO, president, artist, rock star, movie star, quarterback, husband, or father, the first image that pops in their head is a white man.

Not saying it's right or wrong but that's the reality.

her legs and ass are enchanting. white guys took a major L on this one.

Most heroine addicts I've seen were Niggers. Pussy niggers. Lost their kids to white people.

sendvid com/tfdz1cm8

If you go to a poor Asian or Eastern European country people women will be all over you trying to marry you and have your white babies.

If a black man goes to an Asian or Eastern European country people will cover their nose and hide their purse.

That's changing user.
Black CEOs, rockstars etc are becoming more common.
Physicality defines 'alpha male' - that's evolution.
The old stereotpes are dying. More and mor women seek out/accept black partners. Our stock is weakening and I say we fix it with genocide.

What a bunch of nonsense.

All of the best most admirable celebrities, basketball players, football players, and musicians are black now.

Here is an example. The white man cannot compare.

Niggers / alpha LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

no, it's far from over

>culture war
Nah man you lost the physically attractive war. There is no culture war, it's what your friends told you so you don't feel bad about not getting bitches.

Culture is a game you either opt into because your afraid of going it alone/believe your only worth is what culture says/or you haven't reached a point of reflection on these larger entities enough or you don't opt in then racism is pointless and the individual is everything, you are everything and nothing to anyone else and they; you.

The choice is yours new friend. But know cultures die same as you and it's motives aren't necessarily in your interests.... so in a culture war no one wins dipshit

Even the President knows who the future belongs to. Watch Trump ordain this holy black child of G-d with his lips, kissing the future kings of the world.

>Dance for me nigger.
>Entertain me

Yep movin on up

it's because we're too busy sitting on Sup Forums circle jerking over weeb faggotry being socially retarded while the niggers move in

viewed as alpha

hahaha yeah sure, keep believing that huge fucking lie. I'm sure it helps you sleep at night.

So you are mad whyte boi .

>If you go to a poor Asian or Eastern European country

once again, proving white men are only good for their money. now that white women are financially independent, they've ditched the white man for the alpha male.

>Implying monkeys have culture

What are you babbling about? The only weakling in here is you, OP. Good God.

Shalom, goyim.

u mad?

Who dat?

Toby.

The black man is the master and chosen one, the white people are nothing but his slaves.

Even white couples choose to have black children, as the man cucks and delivers her to the holy black seed.

Toby? When did they get human names?
Looks like all the other niggers to me.

Black mens' obsession with white women is just further proof that whites are superior.

Nobody wants black women. They are the stupid of any race/gender. Their hair is either fake or horse like.
Their skin is more often dry and disgusting.
They are almost entirely beligerant idiots.

Nobody wants black women. Not even black men.

We had to give that slave a human name
He likes to call himself Kunta Kinte sounds like stupid nigger speak to me

stop it with your american problems, we dont care

sendvid com/tfdz1cm8

>Nobody wants black women. Not even black men.

Black men are inferior in every aspect stop with this bait.

Oh boy. It's this thread again.

>*well stated argument why niggers will always be degenerates*
>"Yeah but muh big cock lol"

Every time. Pretty much nothing else to fall back on. People can get surgery to get bigger cocks. Surgery, however, won't stop you from doing crack, spreading aids, or get you a job.

Checkmate. You mad niggers?

I'm an alpha white dude and I don't feel this way. You're just a beta, accept it already.

Gee i wonder who could be behind this post

When the game is rigged, refusing to play is the only intelligent answer.

whatever helps you sleep at night, cuck.

this white boi mad

i can sense the autistic screeching lol

Girls don't give a fuck about your skin color, fucking betas and trolls.

They care about how you treat them and how confident you are.

Racism is a pathetic excuse for being beta. Maybe you deserve it anyway.

He sucks. Only slav actors are good.

They look pretty average.

have you took a picture like that? Angle makes it look bigger, women's faces further away than cock, etc...

That looks unhealthy.

*Teleports into your thread*
"Heh...now its personal kid"

Poor Op, some black user needs to help faggot op with some dick in & round his lips.

Poor Op, some black user needs to help faggot op with some dick in & round his lips. Nice dubs though

i think it's over

Nah desu you can't outpost me don't even try

we were warned of filthy rodent like you

Thinking something is true does not mean it is.

She's ugly so I'm okay with that

Blond name pls.

you were never an alpha, you will always be a beta, punk-ass, bitch. Now go get cucked by some nig nogs

Never try to outpost me

Poor horse

We should legalize drugs so wrong colored people would not be able to profit from them

What the fuck did I say to you? Stop posting, this thread is mine. Get your own

Sauce pls

everyone is getting cucked it seem nowadays.

>We lost the culture war. Our women openly mock us. Niggers are viewed as alpha and we're viewed as weak and good for nothing but money.
>Is it all over for us, Sup Forums?

What fucking reality do you live in? We imprison most of the black population in the U.S., faggot. Niggers are not anything more than a cultural joke, or do you think Kayne West, Jay-Z and those stupid niggers actually mean anything? I guess the internet will make you believe anything, must be a millennial.

Black men are statistically the least desired race. So you are wrong.

Fuck off, nigger boy.

You really want to try this then. Alright.

someone say Nazi Propaganda?