Okay Sup Forums, I need some advice. I've been dating the same guy on and off for over 4 years. A few months ago...

Okay Sup Forums, I need some advice. I've been dating the same guy on and off for over 4 years. A few months ago, he got into an accident and was taking norcos for a while after. Before that, the sex was great. He would always make me cum and he would last longer than me. Now, even when he wears a condom he can last like 10 minutes on average and it's not great sex. How can I help fix this?

Opiates will make him not cum.

When I was using oxy it took at least 20 min to cum if I did at all.

I think he doesn't think your attractive anymore. Have you put on weight?

are you sure there wasn't a mix up at the hospital and they sent you home with the wrong baby?

I mean, yeah a little but I'm still only 120 lbs so I don't think that's the problem.

If anything if he was taking the Vicodin for awhile he is probably in some withdrawals. That will make him cum with just a touch. Wait a week and it will go back to normal.

>120 lbs
unless you're over 6' that's pretty obese

Opiods interfere with dopamine molecules in the brain (which give you pleasure) extended use or high doses can Fuck everything up for a good while until it's completely out of your system and even a while after due to the chemical composition change in the brain give it a while, should go back to normal... In how long I couldn't tell you

Don't be a afaggot.

It's been months already since he's been off the drugs

Here's your (you).

Hmm then I don't know might be time to either get a toy of some sort or find a new boyfriend.

Cause I went from having to fake cumming just to stop having sex, then during withdrawals I seriously came in minutes. Now I'm back to normal. So I don't know what your boys problem is.

So wait 4 years and your bitching about him cumming? Don't be a bitch, if you love him grow a pair and keep loving him, not like he chose to get in the accident

Wait how long does it take for you to cum? It takes my girl no longer than 10 min and that's pushing it.

He had the same problem while he was on the drugs, he wouldn't cum for anything. But I'm pretty sure its past the point of withdrawls.

I can pretty much make myself orgasm whenever, anywhere from like 5 mins to idk a couple hours

I'm not breaking up with him because of it, that's why I'm trying to find solutions.

I mean I agree with moral fag over there, let's be honest I've been with my wife for 4 years, if she got into an accident, and couldn't have sex, I wouldent cheat on her or ask for a divorce out of the blue, that's fucking petty

So what is the issue? Just that the quality of sex has declined?

If that's the case then you should talk to him about what will spice things up. What do you like? Any role play? Outfits? Kinks. I'm sure he'll be down and if you ask he'll let you know what he wants.

what if he did choose to get in the accident though?

I don't think she wants to leave him. If she did that would be a pretty cunty thing to do.

Yeah, the longer the sex the better and more intense my orgasm is pretty much so when its only a couple minutes it doesn't do a lot for me. I haven't really found and kinks that I'm super into.

Well I told him I really liked Raccoon fursuits but they're expensive and really hot. We live in Arizona and his medication makes him sweat a lot already. We would need to install new air conditioning first.

Except the Raccoon fursuits, obviously.