Tyler, The Creator (rapper) comes out as Openly Gay

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/tyler-the-creator-gay-bisexual-flower-boy-album-track-a7833876.html

Finally it's about time the rapping community joined the modern world, and became LGBT friendly! This is great news!

how fucking late are you? Why make a new thread when we have at least three up you attention seeking faggot

This is a pivotal moment in Black History, so what if there's multiple threads?

Tyler will be remembered alongside the likes of Martin Luther King and Malcolm X.

lol no
>who is kevin abstract
>who is frank ocean
>who are gay rappers

>implying Kevin Abstract has the same impact as Tyler, the creator
Laughing.Out.Loud!

I knew he was gay with all the Golf Wang shit. and Frank Ocean

nigga why this great news who gives a fuck lmao

is he really gay or is he just yanking my crank

who are kevin abstrat/??

Who cares? His music was shit before we knew he was gay, and it's still shit now. That's all that should matter.

maybe he just wants to boogie to some marvin

Leader of BROCKHAMPTON
Also featured on this album

who really gives a shit that hes gay?
His music is still shit.

i wanna fuck him

OH wonderful.

Now Hip-Hop is fucking pozzed.

>tyler
>gay

Then explain this

yeah he seems pretty gay there

>implying he's actually gay or bi
he's probably just saying stupid shit like he's done for the last like, 7 years making music?
did you think that he actually kidnapped and raped teenage girls, too?

it doesn't seem like he cares that much

>people insult him for years for saying faggot in his songs
>now he's gay

the irony is magnificent

niogga what the fuck u want him to do? a backflip? start fucking her on camera?

sure, those would be cool

Artists today would be eaten for being homophobic/transphobic; most rappers are very supportive

well, in the context of the songs this is mentioned in, seems alot more heartfelt than some edgy shit he said on one of his earlier songs.

Do you fags really support this shit? I usually stick to Sup Forums but kind of figured all of Sup Forums hates fags and blacks

please go back

>he fell for the 'frank ocean is gay' meme
I remember high school

I know I'm coming off as inflammatory but honestly are you guys for that stuff? I'll drop it afterwards, I was just a bit surprised considering the way this website is typically framed. Why not go to the big R and let us keep chan culture here while talking about music?

>all of Sup Forums hates fags
There's literally a board called /lgbt/ hello

Bro do you even self-brand?

Fair point but there's no /nig/ so I'm surprised to see you guys talk about rap so much here as well

Let's be honest this is a business decision. He saw how great coming out was for frank and now he's trying it for himself

Everyone is bi sexual. You can literally chose to be bi sexual. Means nothing. Unless you can only fuck guys it means nothing

>Everyone is bi sexual.
bwahahaha I figured it out, you guys aren't a music board, you're a fucking jew board trying to emulate those money grubbing, white genociding, fag pushing kikes. Disgusting

yeah dude you caught us, guess i'll pack my bags and go back to israel along with everyone else under the age of 30

now the feminist SJWs are going to have to let him into Australia otherwise it'll be homophobic.

good marketing tyler

black dudes are gay as fuck really, aren't they

pol likes this nigga

Bullshit, I'm Sup Forums incarnate and I can't stand any nigger, even white rap makes me fume

well his memes are posted and he used to call alot people faggots. he has since turned into a fag though

maybe you should go back to fucking ur syster and listening to country my dude

somebody cherry-bombed this nigga's ass

>le white supremacists fuck their sisters
Have some gold mi lady

shadilay my fellow kekistani warlord.

>tfw this was the only reason he did this
>This was the plan all along
>He makes a tweet about it once they let him back in

>"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FAGGOTS ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WAS GAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME? #AUSTRALIATOUR #OFWGKTA"

I can't wait for a Jezebel or Salon writer to go on a tirade about sexuality being disingenuously utilized as a social strategy for many people to bolster a quirky/alternative personal brand. I feel like it's an inevitable response to this.

You wish Ryan

Hadn't heard of this. It's kind of like Eminem coming out as gay.

He isn't gay?

He is; he just hasn't come out.

wtf on what song

chan culture used to be irreverent pranksters whipping the internet into a frenzy not a bunch of pimplefaced 14 year old dipshits who are convinced that theyre revolutionaries because they made memes about how much they hate niggers

lmao chan culture wasn't even close to primarily about racism or homophobia before you fucking mongoloids decided to infest this website, Sup Forums, /lgbt/ and to a lesser extent /fa/ are some of the only zones that haven't changed much after you tards took over

Not every board is Sup Forums, jesus christ. Don't post anymore, stop buying into your friends' "Sup Forums IS THE WORST PLACE ON THE INTERNET!!1" crap and lurk for at least a couple days, and you'll save yourself from looking like an utter asshat again

in addition if you feel the need to justify your stupid internet shitposting or think that being as edgy as possible boosts your epeen you should really put down your phone or turn off your computer until youre a grownass adult

"i hate niggers" isnt a joke its just you saying that you hate niggers, you gotta actually have a setup and a punchline and basic elements of humor to be funny

>tfw deleted all my Tyler music
gross, can't believe I've been listening to a faggot all this time

>tfw tyler is non-ironically a nigger faggot
wew

i just gave my nigga head

>the yaoi board is old as fuck on this site
>lgbt board started as a joke but it stayed anyway
>he fell for the Sup Forums memes
You have been trolled.

>not a bunch of pimplefaced 14 year old dipshits who are convinced that theyre revolutionaries because they made memes
That is literally Sup Forums since forever.

tyler is literally on one of our fucking banners you idiot.

>he fell for the we wuz anonymous meme
Top kek

I mean sort of, but there's very clearly a difference between the whole "for the lulz" type stuff where people were just being edgy and chaotic for the sake of being edgy and chaotic, and the "revolutionaries" nowadays who legitimately think they're fighting against a giant leftist conspiracy that's trying to turn people gay to weaken the resolve of the white race.

Damn do Tegan and Sara look stupid now.

>Gets threatened by the PC police for saying "faggot" all the time
>"It's ok though because I'm gay myself"
>hfw they fall for it
kek, fucking faggots

I don't buy it. This is a stunt and it will work because people like me will be accused of homophobia on reddit.

I know it's Tyler but I feel like he wouldn't just fake being gay for attention

It would be one thing if he was just coming out of nowhere with this, but he's been dropping hints that he's into dudes for fucking years now.

Like you can seriously even see him obsessing over the same kind of twinky white guys. It's honestly kind of hilarious that people are just now realizing this.

Fuck off you pleb tasted cunt
No one likes him except sheltered spotty white kids

Is that Asa Akira? This man is my idol.

I really just don't see it, here's why there are 2 premises:

>he's downlow.
no fuckin way cuz someone would know about it a some point he just not the type of famous that could pay off all the dudes hes been fuckin

>he's just now discovered hes gay
bullshit, you know this kinda shit in like grade school having pervy weird crushes on other people your age

>hes always been gay and now its time to out of the closet
is still a stunt , in like a caitlyn jenner sense

Sup Forums still seems pretty progressive
/tg/ is full up "just Sup Forums my shit up f a m" threads lately though

agreed it was pretty obvious I just didn't connect the dots back then kek

To be fair I had no clue about Frank before he wrote that letter either

This just proves that syd was and always will be the most redundant dead weight member of OF.

>tyler slept on my sofa yeah

tfw tyler probably got out of the sofa and jacked it over franks sleeping form during some of those sleep overs.

until he officially says he's gay we can't say definitively. however the lyrics of the song are pretty straightforward and he basically says he planned on coming out with the lines "I'm a plant it by the time you hear this / Chittin' chatter, 'bout to heat it / It will not fuckin' matter". also the album is literally called Flower Boy so.

It's a lot of shit on his IG and Twitter that says he's into dudes. And he's been posting shit like that for years.

>Young Leo is beautiful, though.

underrated as fuck

We wuz though. I wuz there.

We've been doing retarded political shit since chanology.

Toward the end of boredom
Not a huge part but he's there

That white dude is so weird looking.

wtf im gay now too

>Click the link
>Page not found
Can you faggots really not bother to check before posting? Fake news.

>who are gay rappers
tyler, obviously

Likely got deleted
It was up earlier today