ITT: Share your secrets

ITT: Share your secrets

I eat my own skin

fuck off nigger

my moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms friend

I enjoy the band Echosmith
I jerk off at work almost every day.
I like teen drama/movies since I've never had a social life
When I was younger I used to humiliate myself to make my friends laugh. Sometimes I used to take my pants off and dance around like an idiot because I have a small dick and it made them laugh. l intensely hate myself and will do pretty much anything to make people like me.

nice thumbnail faggot

Pretty sure that I may be either a sociopath or a psychopath. I don't really care about anybody and only really give a shit about what I want. Maybe just a narcissist.

you wish that you could be like the cool kids?

I had a child with my best friends mom. When I was 14 well I'd say she gave me a handjob but really she touched my dick and I came. She was a chubby Mexican woman but not to fat. She was a single mom and lonely. But as things progressed we had sex for my very first time. I was young and dumb but I still knew what happened after sex(babies). She didn't want me to wear a condom so I didn't. When I got close I told her and asked if I should take it out. We were doing it doggy and she told me not to take it out till i was done. Instinct took over and I busted my first real nut inside her. After I did she smiled at me and told me I was hers forever now. That's she'd always have my first time. She was more right than she thought. A few months later and she's noticeably getting bigger but low in her stomach. My friend tells me she's pregnant and that they think it's a girl. She never said it was mine but the time is right and after she got pregnant we stopped fooling around at all.

That made me laugh. Nice job.

I like to fap on omegle and such with girls of a questionable age

sometimes i bump threads

that's a bad habit user

i know. i need help.

had sex with a dog

how do you even relate to said girls?

so, i have more kids with my mistress than my actual wife. one day i'm possibly going to have to explain things. that day may or may not suck depending on whether or not it happens.

Afaik, narcissism is based in insecurity, so they care kind of a lot what others think. Thus acting like jackasses.

Sociopathy isn't the end of the world, try seeing a therapist.

I genuinely hate one of my wife's friends. My wife knows this, and I get sexual favors in exchange for hanging out with said friend with her. The friend obviously has no clue whatsoever.

I cum in my sisters shampoo and soap bottles and dream about her rubbing my cum all over her body
I also cum in any left over food or drinks she has already opened that I can easily mask my cum in so I can dream about her eating my cum
I lay in her bed naked while shes at school smelling and jacking off with her dirty and clean panties

I masturbate on my step-daughter bed with her panties.

I was drunk both times I crashed my car and not breathalyzed either time. Good to be white.

I dated a 14 year old when I was 17

are you m or f?

dont you worry that mistress will want you to leave wife? who's better in the sack?

what kind of sexual favours?

m my dude so no fun for u

age of her and you?

Get fucked, or fuck the dog?

What do you hate about her? Kinda weird you hate someone so much who doesnt have any sort of malice towards you.

Mostly bjs, sometimes roleplaying shit only I like

both of course

I want to cheat on my extremely hot wife with my extremely hot friend.

Women, man.

I'm three inches erect, awkward as fuck, and disgustingly ugly. I also suspect I've developed a pathological fear of women

sounds hot, does wife like it too? what type of things do you get wife to do that she doesn't like?

nah, we got a good thing going. why ruin that? she's friends with my wife, and im friends with her boyfriend. its kind if weird, but it works.

the wife sucks better dick, the mistress has a beautiful pussy. its pretty even, actually

describe both of them?

How old is the kid now? Does she have a "step-dad" now?

I mean it wouldn't really be a favor if she did. Sometimes I get her to do some dom roleplaying, light bdsm, and so on. She doesn't hate it, but she doesn't really get much out of it.

so youve been impregnating mistress while she's been with her bf and he thinks kids are his? what do you do with her pussy that you dont with your wifes?

I'm pretty sad I broke up with my gf of 2 years yesterday. We just weren't getting along and I hope her mental state gets better and can be happy

Wife is basically Emilia Clarke tier 9/10, but short

Friend is like white gal gadot, so fucking hot

We dm almost every day, sharing stupid shit on the internet. she knows talking any other way would raise suspicious so we both keep it super low key. she lives in another state but I feel like we are both keeping in contact in case an opportunity presents itself to bang

It's torture honestly

he does indeed believe the kids are his.
i dont really do anything different, other than fuck it less, as we dont get alone time together super often. as far as affairs go, we've been "together" for almost five years, so its kind of more than just "yea, strange pussy"

shit man Im in a similar situation. My friend is so hot, maybe even hotter than my partner and we keep in touch texting and joking around but no sexting or straight up flirting. she has a longterm bf and knows I have longterm gf but how to I test out the waters to see if she's actually interested in hooking up?

I am an ass man, j stare at everyone's asses tbh, guy and girl, but I'm straight so im confused tbh

bmp

how did this start ? how often do you hook up lately? and how do you keep from getting caught?

The real question is are we just fantasizing and fooling ourselves and this hot girl is just our platonic friend

but I tell myself otherwise in the end; that is, that the sum total of looks and attention she has given me at parties, plus sharing memes almost every day for two years, means something more than that

I mean shit lol there's a pic of me kissing my wife on New Years and *this friend* is sitting right next to me, looking away. we were talking at 11:59 and my wife drunkenly came over, interrupted us and kissed me.

when i was 14 and 15 i was kinda emo and rebellous and messed up. i didn't have a lot of friends, let alone a boyfriend. i met people online and stuff got kinda out of hand, older guys talked to me and i ended up having sex with an older guy for money. we met up in his car and he gave me 350 pounds. i didn't need the money and i didn't sexually enjoy it much, but it was a release for a lot of anger and teen angst i had.

i ended up doing that kinda stuff a lot, even searching it out myself. at the end of being 15 i tried to kill myself and my parents freaked out and we moved away, and i stopped that lifestyle. no one knows, but i had sex with between 50-100 men during that time, safely and unsafely. if the police would've had my phone messages of back then they'd be able to arrest all those guys.

we were bith drunk, and shit just kind of happened. we see each other at least 3 or 4 times a month just us. otherwise we see each other pretty frequently. our kids are friends. i honestly dont know how we havent been caught, as there were some rumors about is a couple years ago but that all blew over.

pretty usual fucked-up teenager shit there. I had some friends who did the same.

how are you doing these days?

When i was younger..around 11, i masturbated with this guy who was a bit older, i wasnt at the age I could cum yet but to impress him, when i came, i pissed everywhere n said i was cumming....he fot real mad n the stroke session was over.

yeah good point. Im def not gonna be aggressive in this situation, it might be a thing that happens one day if were both single or if we went to a professional conference together and got drunk or something but I dont want to attempt something and creep her out and then feel like an ass

still mentally fucked up. we live in a different country now and my past is very far away from me but i'm still suicidal and weird and kinky. when you hear guys say "don't stick your dick in crazy" they're talking about people like me

nice one... how do you contact when you want to fuck? seems like technology is how everyone gets busted.. are there any things that she will do that your wife wont?

Mutual love of fappin

I have a hot as hell girlfriend who wants to have sex with me 24/7 and I could literally just look at her and she's wet but I don't like having sex with her so often. Once a day to once every two days is ok. But for some reason I just don't get turned on by her as often as I should.

no I mean how do you get them to talk to you? how do u game them?

LEt other guys fuck her

wanna trade?

During college this half nigger girl fancied me. After a while I thought why not. Started to date her. Sex was wild, I called her all kinds of nigger related names while fucking her in every hole. Bitch was in tears 9/10 times we fucked.

Anyway, I used to tease her saying I was gonna fuck her younger sister. One day she was blowing me in the living room and said sister walked in. Said sorry then walked into kitchen.

Bitch called her back and asked her if she wanted to help suck my dick. She fuckin agreed! I spent two years of college smashing the pair of them.

AMA

Fuck that noise. I don't share. And I would stab a dude to death if that happened. I've tried talking her into anal a few times to spice thing up for me, but she pussies out and says it hurts when just barley start ass play. Or maybe my sex drives just down the shitter. Who knows.

I set my phone wallpaper to videos of my girlfriend's pussy cumming and pretend nobody notices at work.

My dog popped my cherry when I was 10.

How many of them played with your little asshole?

we just text each other lol
her and the wife are both down for pretty much the same shit. i can be more rough with the mistresd.

Just be cool. Don't sit with your cock out. Normally starts chit chat shit, then I ask if they touch themselves. Then to show me how they do it. Talk about sexual encounters etc. It's really not that hard. Cam sites are full of cock hungry teens

Describe her looks.

Haha naw man. I'm keeping her. The only problem I have with her other then this sex problem is she can be really bitch like most hot bitches are but other then that she treats me like a king which is nice for a change.

I wanna d it too. Tell us more

got a pic? did you hook up with them at the same time often?

around 10ish actually fucked my ass. but many of them felt me up and fingered me there while doing other stuff.

I have no secrets. Everyone knows everything that has happened in my life but no one knows what it is that makes me tic.

what breed of dog? and in what position?

I have a gay crush on a bi friend of mine and now I just think we're dating and he's just with his bitch of a girlfriend for sexual favors.

do you ever let the one suck you off after youve been inside the other ones pussy?

Is that why you like ass play so much now?

Tell me about your first huge cock and what he did with it to your teen body.

I got fucked like a sissy at an anime convention by two random guys.

She's 5'7", long dark brown hair, brown eyes, skinny at 122Ibs, perfect perky tits with small nipples with a mole in the shape of a heart on her left breast, nice tight pussy, and a perfect ass, has a sweet voice and a great scence of humor considering she can put up with my vulgar and morbid humor which is a plus, long legs, clean shaven pussy and asshole at all times, in my eyes she's a 8.9/10

I used to touch my younger cousin, she was devolving big tits and as a horny curious 13-14 year old little shit, I would touch her while she slept and would hug her touching her ass afterwards. Now years have passed and shes now a fucking transgender faggot. She has emotional problems and is mentally fucked up and no one knows why. I think it has something to do with my touching and what not. She hasn't mentioned a word to anyone all these years (thank fucking god).

Golden retriever and in doggy style

I record us fucking while we're drunk so she doesn't remember. If I pull out at the right time I can get some great shots of her clit pulsing and that little ring of muscle pushed out and clenching.

Edit it to loop and set that to my live wallpaper. I'll unlock my phone to check something and let people catch sideways glimpses of it at meetings. Diamonds all day just from checking email.

Not really, I hate her because I think she's a shitty person. She's an idiot but thinks otherwise and gets mad at other people when she doesn't understand something. She's a hypocrite and has done and said some things that I find morally objectionable.

>i'm still suicidal and weird and kinky
that makes sense. suicidal is a problem but the rest isn't too bad.

> when you hear guys say "don't stick your dick in crazy" they're talking about people like me
I've spent about 15 years sticking my dick in crazy and you are preaching to the choir. after the first few times you physically restrain someone from becoming an hero it gets tiring.

do they ever cum? how long do u have to try before u get wins?

Good. I do quite the same with my gf: i leave some of her pics opened on my pc or smartphne so someone can see. Did anyone ever comment?

Round ass? You ever eat her asshole?

I'm still in love with my ex. But im with my fiancé of 5 years. I actually hanged and made out with my ex a couple of months ago but we never got passed second base because she loves her abusive gay ass bf and I'm with my gf. Life sucks. You don't get what you want and you put up with what ever happens. Ex is 10/10 too. Best chick ever too.

My wife's identical twin sister is a nympho slut on account of her being molested as a child. She got caught cheating by her BF and got kicked out. Having no place to go, she comes to stay with us. Up at 3AM one night playing vidya games when she stumbles in drunk from clubbing. Plops down next to me on couch and goes quiet. I think she's passed out. Look over, she's slumped in an akward position, tit freed from shirt. Well, shit. Goes to put tit away and cop a feel at the same time. As soon as I touch tit her head pops up. "What are you doing?" She asks. I was helping her cover up. She says thanks, this is akward. Time goes by and she begins beings having drunken convo with me. Starts thanking me for various dumb shit. Saying her sister is lucky. Yadda yadda yadda. She gets up and grabs a blanket and lays down on my couch using my lap like a pillow. I look down and asks what's up? Shes says nothing, she's just getting comfy. I put on Netflix, watching a movie. After a while she covers head with blanket. 30 minutes in movie i feel it. Heat. Pressure. I dont say any thing. Shes using her head and mouth to get me hard through my shorts. I dont say anything. I just reach under the blanket and pull my dick out. She doesn't say anything she just starts to suck. I lean back, she readjusts her body, still under the blankets. Really going to town. Im getting a kick seeing her head bop up and down under the blanket. I take blanket off just her head. She's worshipping my dick. Shes much better than her sister. I grab the back of her head and push down as i thrust up. She takes the whole dick in her mouth and throat. This goes on for about 15 minutes. I cum in her mouth and she swallows it. She doesn't say anything afterwards, just moved to the other end of couch and eventually goes to sleep. I eventually go to bed. Next day, i act like nothing happened between us, in case it was the alcohol. Idk to this day if she remembers or not

I got a raised eyebrow once by a lateral co-worker in another department. A slow nod was given and he's never mentioned it. Sometimes he keeps a hawk eye on my phone which seems like he's hoping for more. I can't blame him.

Blackmailed a chick who was a total bitch to me into sex after I recorded her banging some random drunk guy.
The story is quite long, but I guess if I have readers here I would type it out.

thats hot man, wanna trade pics on kik? i mostly just wanna see what her pussy looks like

Yeah actually, tastes good too. She's a very clean person so she showers and takes baths twice to 3 times a day and keeps everything nice. I like wasting her ass but that's about as much ass play I get out of her. I'm a ass man myself so I want to do more stuff to her asshole but she's resistant.

how many times? what was it like when he cummed?

I want to make a guy jerk off on her pics and vids

Yes please

I'm interested.

type!

I like big tits shhhhhhhhhh

first one was a married guy that i was talking to on a game we both played. stuff moved to camming and phone texting. eventually he offered money for a blowjob in his car, and i refused a bunch of times before saying yes. i remember it very well, it was a friday night and i left after dinner. he was parked along the side of the road in a black large car, an suv. i opened the passenger door and i was super nervous. i told him i'd probably be nervous and just wanted to get into it, so he just said hi and then lowered his pants.

i leaned over the centre console and started sucking him off, and he was feeling me up while i was doing it. he pushed my head down deeper on it and squeezed my ass and stuff like that. eventually he had his hand in my panties and was rubbing me, asking me if he could fuck me. i kept saying no.

he was edging and kept asking me, and then said he just wanted to finish by rubbing himself on me. he said he'd give me 350 pounds if i'd let him. i lied down on my side with my butt towards him and he spooned me with his dick against my back. he repositioned and pressed his dick inside my pussy. he didn't go far in, just the tip. he kissed my back and fucked me really slowly and came inside me.

he got off me really fast and apologized. i said it was ok and that i liked it. he gave me the money and he said he had to go, so i got out and he left.