Dude will become the historical case study of the Dunning-Kruger effect

Dude will become the historical case study of the Dunning-Kruger effect

No reasoning lifeform would ever look at this situation and not conclude he is in over his head.

Nobody can truly, in their heart of hearts, consider this man a competent leader of the most sophisticated military this planet has ever seen.

And yet, Yet, YET to find a supporter of his who will admit any of the above is to find a leprechaun riding a unicorn through the fountain of youth.

What sort of Cartmanesque mental gymnastics are required for you turds to keep patrolling the interwebs vouching for this asshat?

How ???

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/draft-presidents-trump-vs-obama-first-4-month-comparison/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blah blah blah inb4 but I'm an American

Only puppets make being president look easy. Because they bend at the slightest force and do what theyre told.

>And yet, Yet, YET to find a supporter of his who will admit any of the above is to find a leprechaun riding a unicorn through the fountain of youth.

Well put, OP

You're blindness to him not being that bad. He isn't great either. Just kind of meh like all presidents. You fuckers need to get out of the house and live real life. Instead of this conspiracy shit.

Or participate in the process and Stop whining and work to Gert your preferred candidates elected. Starting locally

If you're a democrat please realize they have lo 1000 seats in 7 years. Most of them in local and state offices.

hahaha,
>refusing to refute are argument point by point
>instead, dismissing what some says by labeling them.

Oldest, cheapest, laziest non-debating technique.

Trump is a retard and everyone knows it....except for other retards....

Lost*

Sorry for typos. I have giant hands working on a small tablet.

Same reason I did it for Hillary clinton

I was paid

Thanks David brock

Yeah he is struggling so bad I feel sorry for him (a little). Especially due to his ego, there needs to be a way for him to bow out gracefully and save face. If the situation arises, he will probably jump on it. I just don't know if that will happen, realistically. But if he does decide to remain in office for 4 years, I would bet that he declines running for a second term.

Trump support is not about politics or logic.

Trump support is about the losers in the world
kicking over the gameboard and laughing about it,
hoping that tomorrow brings a new friend they might beat.

>Oldest, cheapest, laziest non-debating technique.
Because you're at least the 17th anti-trump thread I've seen in the last hour and it's so fucking tiring. You people will never stop crying and should probably just kill yourselves because nothing is going to change for at least 3 1/2 more years. I only cried for a week after obama got elected and then let him do his job. Just fucking stop

>not that bad
He hasn't given a single indication he knows what hes doing at all, user. Hes given plenty of indications that he doesn't understand geopolitics even at a basic level. Why are you normalizing this like "oh yeah most presidents kind of suck"
He doesn't have any governmental or military experience of any kind but hes sitting behind the resolute desk. Every single thing he does its obvious that hes either coached through it 100% or its a disaster. Sometimes hes obviously coached through it but its a disaster anyway.
Hes george bush level stupid but at least dubya was groomed in a political family all his life.

Not being that bad? He is terrible an completely out of his mind...but no..."he's not that bad" meanwhile the intelligent and competent "nigger" that was far better than this orange clown was the WORST President EVER!.....you guys are a joke...

Haha! My ASS you only cried for a week!

I hate to break it to you. The state of the dem party means GOP control of house and debate and trump in 2020

I don't like it, but the reality is...that's what we're getting.

>I only cried for a week after obama got elected

Obama didn't turn traitor by teaming up with the Russians and weakening the American democracy for his own profit.

You're so fixed on seeing crying Hillary supporters
that you're missing the big picture of
fucking over the entire USA.

>You're blindness to him not being that bad. He isn't great either.

I have lived through 10 presidents and you are wrong, wrong, wrong.
You couldn't be more wrong.

Why are you bothering to comment then if you want nothing to do with this thread.
Why are you even on Sup Forums? There was obama hate threads every day for 8 years, and they were even more frivolous.

None of them do. That's why they hire people. The difference is trump isn't a part of their club and they can't stand it

I'm not a fan, but sometimes you have to hear this from someone with no skin in the game

The vast majority in this country don't give a shit about Russia, dems crying, or anything that isn't a meme, a celebrity, or something that fucks them up or that they can fuck.

>Obama didn't turn traitor by teaming up with the Russians
No it was the Muslim brotherhood and jihadi terrorists

>Why are you even on Sup Forums?
Don't you mean Sup Forums genius?

>>Oldest, cheapest, laziest non-debating technique.

The point is the laziness of the debating technique and not about supporting or not supporting Trump.

Next time, read the post before replying to what you think it said.

I know this is hard to understand, but 60-70%of the country doesn't really care

umm... user, this is Sup Forums

Yeah, the Dems are lacking leadership now.
But you have to remember -
elections are won or lost by this pathetic,
wishy-washy 5% of voters who vote one way one year,
and another way the next year.

That's what sucks about this whole thing -
the people really picking the president
should never be allowed to vote in the first place
because they really don't have a clue.
We're talking the people who were flip-flopping
whether to vote for Trump or Bernie.

So really...you never know what's going to happen
because there's no way to predict how these
uninformed voters will go.

Looks like Trumpsters are losing already, lol

Trying to act superior when you completely miss my point is embarrassing.

I'm not even a trump supporter or anyone supporter. From an outside perspective you guys are cringe worthy with his obsessed you are with trump. It isn't him the s crazy its you and the people who super back him that's nuts.

The sky isn't going to fall
And he isn't a panacea

He is some rich dude who is president. Nothing new. He just isn't a part of the special club and that bothers TPTB

>Sup Forums

>60-70%of the country doesn't really care

...and they didn't vote either, so fuck them, their opinion doesn't matter.

I love him so much.

>Trumpsters

This has happened since FDR.

LBJ...Nixon..ford..carter. Reagan..Clinton..bush..Obama

The other side always think he is a dolt,Hitler, scary, dumb whatever
While their supporters lap up bs

The fact you can't see this pattern is troubling

Yeah he did and so did Hillary

Keep living a lie

>Nothing new.

You're probably one of those assholes who say
it doesn't matter whether you vote Repub or Dem
because they're all controlled by the same forces anyway.

It's a cheap, easy, uninformed opinion
and it shows you're immature
because you don't have a horse in the race,
you don't have anything to win or lose.

Once you grow up, own a house, have to buy your own health care,
suddenly you'll realize how immature your viewpoint is.

Theyre all uninformed voters

Having worked and lid in DC, I can tell you there's only one party in DC it doesn't work for you and it relies on idiot masses.

"They call it the american dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it"-GC

>Trying to act superior
Inferring motivation not in evidence.

> You people will never stop crying and should probably just kill yourselves because nothing is going to change for at least 3 1/2 more years

Your comment suggested I am part of the ":you people". There was nothing in my post about the politics of the situation. That would be a waste of time and so tiring in threads like these with the entrenched positions. Instead you label me with a hidden attitude by which you can dismiss the post.

Thanks for proving my point.

lol, predicable hypocrites

Yeah it does

Because they're the majority and thy think you're a whiny bitch

It doesn't

I worked in DC and its a one party system political theater and it relies in idiots like you to exist

>inb4 it's not bait!

You libturd faggots had no problem with a community organizer (lmao) being far more in over his head than Trump.

You measure the fitness of the man for the job, and so far, Trump has CRUSHED compared to Obungler.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/draft-presidents-trump-vs-obama-first-4-month-comparison/

Stormfaggots be so angry this Jew friendly president is doing so well.