I AM A RAPIST

I AM A RAPIST.

Every year, I go to Twitchcon, find female streamers and rape them.

AMA

Victim List:
>Vic from Serious Gaming
>Alinity
>Littlesiha
>Redridingnoob
>Kittyplays
>Andrinja
>Celest56
>Misscookiez
And a lot more.

I've been trying to get Dodger and Tradechat but it's impossible. They're surrounded by dozens of white knights who never get to touch them every time they go to an event.

Also, Twitch's party is shit. You have to go to local bars to find drunk female streamers.

Classify your rape. Because you could just poke a girl in the arm and she could scream rape.

As in, I lure them back to a hotel room and fuck them whether they want it or not. Most of them come back thinking it's because there's a party.

Do you have photo or video proof because if not fucking leave

hello mr, you are not in bed anymore you can stop dreaming

Nope and not going anywhere. Why the fuck would I record myself doing shit like that? What logical sense would that make? Do you think I'm a nigger? They're the ones who put themselves on Facebook Live doing shit like that.

Dreaming's boring. I don't have normal dreams anyways. Trust me, they all deserve it.

>i tickle my pickle thinking about raping vidya-related bitches.
Although, if you get tradechat or dodger, good on you, especially since dodger just got married.

Kek
>Hey wanna head back to my hotel room?
>What?No I'm not trying to rape you pshh it's a party back there
Your neckbeard is showing

What do you even look like user? No streamer is gonna follow a neck beard.

clearly he's eye raping them while touching himself through his pocket then has some kind of schizoid embolism and falls into a total recall fantasy rape world but back in reality he's filled his pants and security has to call his mom

>implying women being married matters
It's just hard to get her alone because Youtube girls like her and Tradechat are surrounded by an army of white knights at every event they go to.

Oh hello sir, someone who's never invited a girl to a party or ever been to one. It's seriously not hard to say "hey, we're having a party at x" and get them to follow you.

I can understand though since you never leave the house and have never been to an after-party when the bars close and the women are drunk.

>neck beard stereotype
Nope. I'm just a regular skinny average height male without aspergers like the majority of Sup Forums. I can talk to people without freaking out or getting really bad anxiety.

Where's the proof

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Give us a greentext of the first one faggot. At least try to make this believable.

>I'm a loser who sits in their man-cave all day so therefore, everyone else is too

Fake because it would take a special kind of stupid to take someone to your hotel room and rape them when you can be easily identified after.

Actullay off yourself keyboard warrior, I hope all those Doritos and tendies give you a heart attack

Which one do you want? Vic from Serious Gaming? I'm honestly not proud of her. She's a gross specimen with an alcoholic disgusting husband.

Actually, only 6 in 1,000 rapists ever serve time and most women never even report their rapes to authorities.

This.
Now let this thread die.

Even though this is probably bullshit pls for the love of fuck give us kittyplays greentext. I wanna fuck her so fucking bad its unreal. I fap every morning day and night to that pandering bitch.

>Every year, I go to Twitchcon, find female streamers and rape them.

AHAHAHAH!! Oh man, you sure live a life of delusion there kid.

If you say so. Sorry that your life is boring that you think is everyone elses is boring too. Twitchcon is cheap as fuck and there's plenty of streamer sluts up for grabs.

Have fun in yoru IG/FB fap threads though.

Fair enough, give us whichever one was the hottest experience. Make it titillating and all that.

OP HERE SHE FUCKED MY ASS WITH A HUGE DILDO LUL I LOVED IT I LOVE DICKS AND DILDOS IN MY ASS

Were you behind the one person who vanished this past con? Yes its vague idk their names.

That girl who was all over Reddit who ended up hanging out with a bunch of niggers and claiming she did 24 hour poker? Nope.

OP your thread sucks. gg 2/10

More you are like a Therapist.

top kek all the angry fat tumblr girls in here who know no guys want to pin them down and make sweet soft love to them

stay mad fatties leftists

no one is here is up in arms
also OP, even though this is prob bait, its still interesting to think of a rapist going for girl streamers and ONLY girl streamers

>My life isn't boring! I'm not making any of this shit up! It's for real guys! GUYZ!

Weak.

Op here i am a faggot please disregard my false statements. I actually am here to look at dicks and touch myself

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

What a delusional faggot

it's true ?
Watches at $0 ?

pics or it didn't happen

reported

I honestly never heard of any these girls streamers except Dodger because of /wsg/. We should spread rumors amongst the fans and see if they ever come out. Or somthing like that

op here, I can't believe u took my bait faggot I usually lurk trap and cuck threads because I was put in a foster home at the age of five

op here fuck u I'm sorry I like cock but I was born loving cocks )=

Let me explain OPs real life.

See he does go to twitchcon. And beta orbits hard. He's part of the white knight betas he says he hates.

No girl with popularity wants OP. He's not charming. Good looking. And most are only whores on camera and for select men. Which OP is not part of

OP can't rape in his world. Because no girl from anywhere would go to his room

Now please. Die

op here, wow your a piece of shit sorry I like traps fucking me in the ass as I cry wondering why I was left in a dark alleyway when I was 5

they all deserve it

honestly twitch needs to ban all "look at me, I'm a woman and I act flirtatious, worship me!"

Honestly, ban EVERYTHING other than games. "Social eating" fuck my life

I did the same Sup Forumsro

Found the butthurt con fag

>it would make no sense to take pics of vids
>I just talk about it online

>mad bc you cant monetize your cuteness
>[spoiler]:3[/spoiler]

Pics or it didnt happen

btw why are u incognito pussy

No thanks.

What about missy?
/missypwns on both twitch and instagram.
Ya'll will probably have an enjoyable fap if you go to her instagram btw.

Can't leave any traces when you're spanking it at the public library or an internet cafe.

Then why make this thread at all lmao makes no fucking sense

satan trips of somewhat , kinda truth

gotcha

gotta admit dat cow aint bad

Im here to play games , i swear.
>Wanna see my pussy while i blow a bunch of niggers
>Soubskrib to me patre0n m8

Stomach should be too priority. Duh

gg

STpeach should be top priority.

Now you are just low-key feminist shilling

>How to unrape sister

Always gets me

kappa

Manliest face of t he year award. Just look at that fucking chin. Chiseled by the gods

Which must be a plus for you , concidering youre a faggot.
>muh duh durr chiseled chin 2/10 would not fuck
>*straightens fedora*

Butthurt much?

video or photo evidence fag

but now

which one had the tightest puss, give stories

>Do you think I'm a nigger
Has nothing to do with opinion user, you are a nigger
You have to trick women or get them intoxicated in order for them to fuck you
You're pathetic, and not just because that but because you
A) actually watch twitch
And