The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

david bowie is known to be THE most hung guy in the music industry, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like a little wonder", with gargantual thickness that would rival iggy pop and elton john. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed connelly's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with david barely able to force it past the knob, and connelly moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on bowies throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

You have a wild imagination user.

I stopped reading when it became clear you didn't realize that Bowie was a gigantic faggot

>dominating a Somali supermodel
>gigantic faggot

>what is a public marriage

Nah, Bowie at that point in his life wouldn't have fucked her. Interviews show he viewed her as a kid, not a cunny.

See
He was bisexual at the worst.

Of course they fucked.

It was probably the missy magical, passionate clandestine sex either had ever engaged in.

Imagine how heartbroken they both must have been when David explained to her that it would never work.

typical post on Sup Forums desu lads

I had a dream about Bowie a couple of nights ago.

We were standing in a dark empty room without a ceiling. I think I saw stars instead.

I was angry at him, upset even. Bowie acted apologetic, but also couldn't understand the anger I had.

"Why did you die" I asked him

And then I woke up and then his death finally hit me, fucking miss him

>you will never spit roast Sarah with The Goblin King on some crazy Escher staircases whilst Hoggle watches.

why all of a sudden did he mean so much to millennials?

It just marked a point in time when "we" millenials realized that we're getting older and we've reached a point in our lives when the cultural icons of our childhood start to die of old age.

The same thing will happen to you one day, when Nikki Minaj dies, but it wont be as sad for obvious reasons.

They didn't fuck but Ive read Bowie had a brekdown after the ziggy stardust with two girls and two men. After that he was very reserved but apparently he didnt perform well and it got to him. I imagine he still fucked his black spouse pretty well

>implying bowie was a cultural icon to anyone under the age of 40?
no need to be angry freindo

Don't fuck with Bowie.

>cultural icons of our childhood
>David Bowie

You may pick only one.

>one of the biggest in the world
>8.5 inches
Dicklet detected

>implying he didnt inspire an entire genres of music and fashion that went on for generations.

>implying that back then we didnt adopt our music tastes from our parents and older siblings because thats all we had access to.

The Labyrinth was my generation, and he was in it.

Because he was really talented and prolific.

kek

Nobody who can read has ever had any excuse for adopting their music taste from their parents, but the good stuff we did keep, and Bowie was good.

The OP copypasta seems to have originally been about Liam Neeson.

Not all of use are underage kiddo

holy shit

yeah he was hung but he was not a scumbag, I think Jennifer was his daughterfu

When asked, he said something like, "he'd try anything...once". He probably just found that he didn't like that and went back to fucking chicks.