Does anyone know a quick and easy way to do it? possibly painless...

does anyone know a quick and easy way to do it? possibly painless? I need it to be done within a short amount of time so i can do it when someone's not home. I dont have a gun, but i have a pool.

Here's what u do, keep living. We need u here.

i almost succeed once on accident. Mixed bleach with rubbing alcohol thus making a toxic, i can't remember the word

oh yes gas
and i will do it,
ill post the note here

livestream it

need an easy and painless way first

pills

Fuck it. Dew it.

bind your arms and feet together with ducktape and jump in the pool while completely exhaling

what type?

i know someone in my house has sleeping pills and i heard of people throwing them up and end up going to the hospital

Gas. Either carbon monoxide by burning charcoal in a small room with windows and doors shut. Or asphyxiation with nitrogen and a plastic bag or better yet a breathing apparatus. Supposed to be quick and painless.

Drink lots and lots of NyQuil. It'll ruin your kidneys and liver. You wouldn't feel a thing cuz ur knocked out. Slowly dying but nice asleep.

Chlorine gas is extremely,painful and,more likely in household quantities to injur than to kill

down the road, not over

thanks, everyone, I really appreciate the help. eh, might not live stream it, don't want my face plastered on the internet, I rather just remain anonymous.

anything prescription or expired take some sleeping pills too, that way you don't wake up. lay on your back so if you throw up you choke

If u want to kys why not do something creazy before like speaking with girl lel

Be safe on your journey of being dead kiddo. Don't talk to strangers and scream "REEEEEEEEE" if anyone try's to touch you.

It seems like b is perpetually trying to reinvent the wheel when it comes to suicide, meanwhile the same two tried and true methods have been around forever: Hanging by the neck and gunshot to the head. Painless is next to impossible unless a second person is willing and able to administer tightly controlled IV drugs, which no one is. All other methods are most likely to just injure someone.

suicide is a permanent fix for a temporary problem dont be a fool

Demon Pepe will be in hell waiting for you.

Pills almost never work...

>but i have a pool

Life can't be that hard

OP says it needs to be quick, your method might work, but only if no one discovers OP and hosptializes him

Fentanyl and benzodiazepines can be easily ordered off of dark net, you dont need anyone to administer them, you can take them yourself. There is a book called A guide to self chosen and humane death where process is described in detail.

How do you kill yourself from carbon monoxide with a car?

>get naked
>get behind car
>back to the car
>go down on your knees
>slide the exhaust in your ass
>wait

ive killed myself before this works well 10/10 best way to go

Lel

the only painless way is to not do it, user. life is worth living.

would attach a cute anime grill to offer support but Im on my craptop rn. things will get better, believe me.

An Heroin

Take it in the ass for years unprotected just like good ole Freddy Mercury.

Yea this is the only person who knows wtf their talking about. You don't even need Benzos if you got Fent.

You could also look up how to make an exit bag. Involves getting 2 tanks of helium and strapping a bag to your face. Completely painless. Fentanyl is completely painless as well though (Any opiates would work as well though given enough dosage. Best to mix with benzos).