How about a good ol' cringe thread?

How about a good ol' cringe thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iSwvVwGO7Ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't post stuff myself since I don't save those images, but they always make me laugh. so bump

Holy shit, lost hard.

Holy, if that's real what he said, I'm done

This is alpha as fuck

for degenerates, yes.

kek, hope that was a joke and not one of those neckbeard "friendzoned" guys

It's the difference between a rich, handsome, and strong man and a beta freak catcalling: the actions are exactly the same, but one is funny/sexy/acceptable to women and the other is creepy and disgusting.

Point is: if whoever said that is of the qualities that women are looking for, it means he's being funny (even if he completely believes everything he said) and therefore it's more proof that he's alpha as fuck. But if dude is a fat, greasy-haired weakling who wears fedoras, then you are correct that it's for degenerates.

agree
bold, fun, and he put some work into it instead of doing a one-liner

More genuinely funny than cringe

In both cases it's from someone who is a degenerated fuck tbh. No one, who has just a bit "knowledge" about handling people - especially women - would say some fucked up shit like that.
it's not about money or handsomeness, it's about common sense and you clearly lack of that.

You're only right "most of the time" and for "most people." You lack the experience to know what you can and cannot get away with when it comes to stuff like this. That's not a bad thing (it's safe), but in a group, you won't stand out.

Jesus fuckin Christ. UK has some ugly mfers.

>UK

I really don't lack of experience. It is just common sense that women get freaked out by messages like this, handsome or not. I don't want to brag, but I had women who were and could be models - none of them would have replied to me (although I consider myself handsome) when I texted bullshit like this.

What the hell is wrong with you. Have you ever even been with a woman? Don't answer you'll just lie

>A union of countries in a specific area that I can gaurantee hes at least from 1 of them

Rooollllll

>imnotevenmadthatsamazing.jpg

His neck is so fat it's pushing his ears away from his skull. That's a neat fucking trick.

youtu.be/iSwvVwGO7Ok

Oh wow....is this fucker for real or is a just trolling?

I bet you're the type of guy who would purposefully sabotage your competition because you're too much of a little bitch to get pussy by your own merits.

What is reverse image search? You retard.

Useful Idiot: The Post

How will he feel when he discovers that feminist women have for him nothing but disgust and contempt?

That is absolutely... repulsive.

an hero time

girls definitely do get freaked out by messages like that, unless you're dating or really really close

Probably not. It's one of those wizards

Jews...

You wont like her when shes angry.

Nah that cant be real

This boner I have has me all fucked up. I am tempted to chop my own dick off. Plz help.

Haha oh shit you got mad quick. Nah I don't need to "destroy competition" to get anything. This isn't a movie you fucking weirdo

Serious question: Do any of these "fedora"-fags actually have fedoras? It always seems to a be trilby which looks even worse. *No one* looks good in a trilby.

i seriously doubt it, its close enough for them

>costume made
stupid bastard.

>cringe
>this guy probably has 8 kids right now
>definitely berried his dick in this little tart

true that.

fake

>feeding tube
what

You keep telling yourself that

That's the kind of guy I would've been gaga over when i was 12 tbh

She's American.

>baby shoots self
>make facebook status telling others to call 911 instead of call them yourself

This is ALPHA

Dwarf Fortress is where the pussy's at

Oh my

I can't see what's cringe about this, OP. The dude clearly knows what he's doing. Probably had a load of 14yos fighting to be his whore.

Here's some OC cringe. I took this pic at the local Walmart clone. Yes, it's a vape display and yes, that penguin mascot is wearing a fucking trilby.

It's funny because Trump would burn them all alive, if he could