Femanons

Femanons.

Would you date your ex's best friend?

Depends if me and my ex still talked, i wouldnt want to go to events if he was there.

tldr: he would need to be more committed to me than his friend.

Not female, but I'm nine years married to my (ex-)best friend's ex, so yeah, it happens.

is the (ex)-bestfriend got anything to do with you dating his ex?

my friend say's he isnt bothered but i feel like he's just saying that.

Nah. When I break it off with an ex I'm not one of those weird fucks who still stays friends (maybe because not white lol), so when I cut contact with them, I cut contact with any of their friends and move on.

Mhm, she stay'ed friends with me. Maybe it was because we were friends before they started dating?

My best friend at the time had been dating my now-wife for about three years, but had cheated on her a couple of times. She dumped him twice, got back together and finally dumped him one last time.

I'd been her good friend throughout all this drama; we ended up spending the night together once, and we've been together ever since.

Obviously my ex-best friend didn't take that too well. But he had his chance, several chances, in fact, and fucked them up.

I'd say I made a very smart trade.

That's a valid reason, and one of the few imo.

I never did that shit because I've had my friends go after (in some case even hooking up) with my exes, and that shit pissed me off to no end.
I would never want anyone to feel how that shit made me feel, so I always just cut ties and be done with it.

Now I've just gotten into the habit of making it clear to the people I date (as well as my friends): My friends are not your friends, and your friends are not my friends. We can be amicable with each other, but we don't talk outside of group activities. Period.

Has worked for me so far~

Depends how long I was with the ex I guess

mmhm, kind of sounds like what's happening with me. although they were only dating for 1 year and only broke up once. Me and her were just hanging out at her place and there was defiantly some mutual sexual attraction showing.

my bud said he didn't mind as he broke off the relationship due to just not feeling connected with her, he wanted to find someone more suitable.

Hopefully i can get her and keep my friend, thanks for replying user.

no

Do girls just accept that? Seems like a red flag

Accept what exactly? Not trying to be rude, just not sure what you mean.

of course they would
theyre hate-filled hos

Careful listening to this nigger, I have had this happen to me before and been inches away from murdering the nigger a couple times, if he didn't fuck his (and the chick's) life up like a fucking idiot he would be dead right now, but I'm having a better time sitting back and having a nice kek. If he ever pulls his life together I have a bullet with his name on it though.

no, he's already married and he's kind of an asshole. too old for me too.

No user.
Just wait for me until I finally realize how stupid I was to break it off with you.
I will if you give me and my BF time to figure it out. Promise.

Sounds similar to a friendnof mine....did they have a kid together?

Oh come on user you shouldn't kill someome for not being a beta like you

Not a beta, just got betrayed by someone who claimed to be ride or die for 7+ yrs before either of us met the ho. I specifically stated that he should not fuck with me like that too. So you can fuck right off user.

Well you seem like a beta. I bet if i was your friend id end up fucking your girl too

I have fucked said ho 4 times while they were together since all this happened and fucked his ex (he has some major issues with how she dumped him) and told him about it man. You can think what you want tho I rly dont care now that you have the full picture.

PROTIP: Don't even try dating your best friend's ex unless you *REALLY* value her more than him. Otherwise you may find yourself in a shitty maelstrom of a love triangle.

Source: Tried it. Lost the girl and almost the friend.

>this
and you might get shot ()

(and get your "gf" fucked multiple times with snapchats of the whole thing (with sound) every time.) kekekekekek

shameless bump

Your best friend here. We got back together.

Nignog?

Mine's already does :^)

() dubs check'd
wonderin why u havent respond yet. You too much of a bitch tyson?

>>>>>>>>>
proof bitch nigga come at me I wanna but lead in yo muthafuckin head you bitch ass nigga. Suck ya own fuckin dick.

>Anonymous 07/11/17(Tue)05:11:43 No.7385

I FUCKING DARE YOU in fact I'll put a deposit on 5k if your broke dumb ass if you prove me I'm wrong. I'm btw.

YOU HEAR ME BITCH? 5k is 12mths to you dumb fucking fucking broke, U dumb cunt. I got 6 lawyers on yo dumb ass bish. Succ mah Lawyers.

BTW this is personal. fuk you or ya bitch or ya front I'm gonn kick yo lilly bitch ass ya fuckin cuk.

I literally got 6 laywers ya fukkin cunt, got em already hire, so if U wanna fuk with me go ahead, U gonna get Yo ass raped In court, can"t wait to get ur as fukd in jail