Is Hillary based?

Is Hillary based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlDqptoRR28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She doesn't have the freshest memes like Trump.

No

She's red pilled by the Jew Saul Alinsky. Sadly she fights for the wrong side.

I'll take her over the crusty old Jew. You know when shitlibs are fighting for the old man candidate instead of the diversity candidate, she has to be a good person deep down.

yes, she is the machiavellian pseudo dictator we need to fight the degenracy in this country

Hey guys I've been gone for a while. Help a brother out...are these actual paid shills or are people shilling ironically?

Very

idk, but I shill for other candidates ironically sometimes. It's fun and causes butthurt.

I don't think anybody would pay somebody to piss into the ocean of piss known as this website

Under no circumstances known to God or Man.

Hillary actually hates niggers. This is why shell be a based president

What, are you some sort of conspiracy theorist? The idea that there are paid Hillary shills is a republican funded smear campaign.

That quote by Sanger is a hoax, moron.

Prove it

If we lived in a communist country, yes she would be, but we don't so no. She's just a dumb criminal cunt here.

She also admires Angela "can't get enough Muslim cock" Merkel too.

No. Don't make the mistake of thinking that Hillary somehow loves white people. She'll throw us off a cliff if her identitypolitik feminazi cult followers suggest it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xlDqptoRR28

Can't pour beer worth a shit and she wants to sit in the Oval Office.

>Trump
>doesn't even make the list

GODDAMMIT WOMAN TILT THE GLASS
REEEEEEEEE

She looks like that faggot accountant from Mad Men who was married to Alison Brie

As opposed to Trump?

It's just reworded from what she really said.

Whether or not true, sanger really did think of blacks as subhuman.

No, he just says whatever people want to hear.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Exactly senpai. Liberals will still vote for her, even though she wants to lead like a dictator. They will vote for her because they do everything the media tells them, and OMG she has a dried up old cooze . Truly liberals are the dumbest creatures on the planet.

she's a wants power and money
she will say anything to get money and power
i saw a few minutes of her speeches
she is so fake
all her reactions are fake
she tries to copy the kenyan bastard in the way he speaks. and the retarded pauses mid sentence.

There are people here who unironically support Hillary, and there are many more people who pretend to in the name of parody. Just like what happened with #CruzMissile.

everyone in her time did. What's your point?

I can't wait for Soros to die tbqh

He doesn't drink.

Holy shit she does...

That's called projecting.

Looks at flag

Straya

Reminds me of elrato

Women are not based.

She honestly seems somewhat retarded.

lol wait is this a paid Hillary shill thread on Sup Forums?

>.01 to steim accnt

They come to Sup Forums to shill, end up getting redpilled, and vote for Trump.

STROKE SOFTLY STROKE CHAN!

>Sammy Hagar was unavailable for comment