How many fucking genders are there actually?

How many fucking genders are there actually?

There's only one gender. Women are property.

If you're questioning how many genders there are, then in their eyes they've already won.

2 Genders
>Male
>Not Male

That's just retarded, you need to think these things through instead of blindly following which choice makes you a "cooler guy". After giving it some thought, there are two genders.

1 +1 = 2

Sex: male/female
Sexual Orientation: however-many there are

Male.
Female.
And the tiny percentage born 'intersex'

Theoretically there are as many genders as people can make up, which could be in the hundreds, even the thousands. There's nothing particularly logical about identity.

Sex, however, is a different matter. There are only two sexes, which are clearly defined, and it is sex by which people should be identified.

To put it simply, gender is a concept. To say that there exists only two genders is retarded. It's like saying, "I can smell redemption" or "taste freedom," which are poetically fine, but you know that both those statements are fabrications.

To expound, I am not a cuck, but at least I know what the fuck words mean.

1, male.

>To expound, I am not a cuck

God ONLY made 2

Argue me, then.

Now, I'll agree that this trans business and identity crisis is no more than desperate attention seeking and possibly even mental illness. But that doesn't mean that there isn't a clear distinction between the conceptual and the concrete. What OP should have asked was, "How many sexes are there?" Because sex is concrete, while gender is abstract.

Are you really this retarded, user?

this one

Depends on the language
> gender is a linguistic term

The only correct answer is "who fucking cares? Get on with your life, don't be an asshole to anybody, and don't fuck anyone you don't wanna fuck."

So what's the difference between a gender and being say a goth or an emo kid? Nothing, really. They're basically just styles and personal preferences. Except scene girls don't demand you replace the English language with arbitrary made-up words when referring to them.

What about chicks with dicks?

Really, there are only 1 thing that matters in this arena: does your body produce sperm or eggs? If you produce sperm, you are biologically male. If you produce eggs, then you are biologically female.

>But I had my balls/ovaries removed and I produce neither sperm nor eggs!
Then you were BORN male or female, biologically. Some people are born neither, or both, and they get to pick how they want to be perceived.

>Don't tell me what gender to be!
I'm not. You can present yourself as whatever you want to be. Hell, you can present yourself as the opposite sex even if you still produce sperm or eggs.

>So you're saying I'm not what I say I am, because I'm just "presenting" as a certain gender?
No. Gender is a spectrum. The problem is that people think every tick mark on that spectrum needs a specific designation. Some people are 99 male, some are 99% female. Some are in between.

>So what am I?
Who cares? Be you. If that means being a girl, be that. If that means being a boy, be that. If it means something else, be whatever you want to be. All that matters is how you want others to perceive you.

Gender is a silly distinction in that people think it really matters. It doesn't, outside of reproduction. The rest is just learned behavior and secondary characteristics that give others a clue into how you receive yourself.

>ITT: liberals that think they can run a country better than trump but cant look between their legs and figure out if they're male or female

You mean herms right?

There are Three
Male
Female
And Futas/Traps/Hermaphodite

Well, we have rock, pop, metal, new wave, punk, reggae, hip hop, chillwave and many more genres and subgenres

Cuck. Way to not be a libtarded cunt.

Whats that? Male or female you say?

If gender is a social construct, doesn't that mean that there are as many genders as YOU (literally you, not the royal you) believe there are? It's a window that you view the world through. So you can live in a fairy tale world with infinite genders if you want to, you can live in a world where there are 2 genders that map 1:1 with sex (but then really, why both acknowledging gender at all?), or you can just realize that a social construct isn't real, so there are actually, really 0 genders.

Oddly the definitions that I keep seeing say nothing about social construct blah blah

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, user. We both have the same attitude toward all this bullshit.

Then again, you've already agreed with me by making clear the only distinction between a goth and an emo is their agenda(conceptual). Beyond that, relying on biology (concrete) and regarding sex, the distinction lies on their genitals and chromosomes.

>what is etymology

well gender is on a spectrum so we can't tell how many genders there are.
And a person's gender can change anytime in their life

What does the etymology have to do with anything?

Emos have colors

>im 12 and what is this

Well fuck man the other day I was identifying as a non binary when all of the sudden I decided that I wanted a dick because my asexual girlfriend was having a really hard time getting off because my strap on wasn't quite doing it for them so I decided that I would be a man for a little while until I made them cum and then I would return to the grey area when all of the sudden she decided to become a he and fucked himself in the ass with his little clitty cock but then I was like wtf why didn't you just do that in the first place and now im standing her with this she penis wondering if I can't just decide to stay non binary and queer because if im non binary than how am I queer since my gender is non binding and it fluctuates from time to time and I can feel pretty sexual and asexual some of the time I just dont know what to do anymore she grew a cock and mine disappeared

2, the rest are either medical disorders or mental disorders.

This is stupid.

Sex = male and female
Gender = masculine and feminine

Thus traps with 'feminine' penises are still fucking gay.

Are you saying I can't identify as a color?
> gold master gender