You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't migrated over to the second largest imageboard yet

You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't migrated over to the second largest imageboard yet.

>12mb webms with sound
>You can create your own board
>No annoying captcha
>You can post up to 5 images in a single post, which saves you plenty of time to dump a whole set
>No ''u mad white boiii'' threads, ''cuckolding'' threads, ''rate my gf/bf/cock'', faces of Sup Forums, and other shitposting threads that have gradually taken over 4/b
>Overall a better community where you can feel at home

The site is growing everyday with over a hundred million unique visitors total.
Join us, user. 8ch net

i checked it out and there is no community in comparison.

Dubs don't lie

you forgot
>user data gets leaked every minute

ive been thinking about it. Sup Forums is pretty filthy,

Quality > Quantity

thats a subjective conclusion. I value quantity over quality.

You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't migrated over to the front page of the internet yet.

>link to somewhere that can host >12mb webms with sound
>You can create your own subreddit
>No annoying captcha
>You can post up to as many images as you want in a single post, which saves you plenty of time to dump a whole set
>No ''u mad white boiii'' threads, ''cuckolding'' threads, ''rate my gf/bf/cock'', faces of Sup Forums, and other shitposting threads that have gradually taken over 4/b
>Overall a better community where you can feel at home

The site is growing everyday with over a hundred million unique visitors total.
Join us, user. reddit

it's run by kikes. they ban anyone who mentions that trump is owned by zionists.
fuck the kikes and fuck trump for going along with their bullshit illegal profiteering wars.

the trump and russia narrative is bullshit btw, but he really is in the pocket of israeli zionists. just like every other u.s. politician.

>run by kikes
stopped reading. enjoy your echochamber of outdated opinions

>outdated opinions
tumblr tier

>tier
moms basement i presume?

thats what i thought

>outdated opinions
>zomg it's le current year

Because I may be a faggot for being on Sup Forums, but I'm not that much of a faggot

i just went there and its dead. Sup Forums may be filthy but ill stay here. enjoy yourself faggot.
>over a hundred million
that's funny.

>Not understanding who actually runs shit
Stay stupid my friend

You smell like /pol
Good for you

Did you visit .pl instead of .net? .pl is the mirror site that google refers to, while .net is the real site.

>no captcha
You don't believe in a community's potential by becoming vip?

Not understanding who runs what fag? Not gona stay stupid since I'm not even stupid.

summer has been hitting this place hard.

Master
Chan

\thread

Who are these scrub memes?

Am I recognize is the Doctor

Gurochan is a good board too.

slow and boring

So you enjoy little girls I assume?

net
the site is cancer just give up.

Why don't we just make our own board? All the oldfags can join, and you'll have to do a test to get your IP whitelisted. It could be just like Sup Forums, with no captcha, usernames, everything old Sup Forums used to be? And I'll pay for it?

If its free, I'll take it

GTFO and get back to the filthy shit hole you came from

Everything my friend.

I'd do it

It's cancer

How can there be Quality if there is no Quantity at all?

The last time i checked it was filled with pseudo-cp. "Oh it's just girls enjoying themselves, here have this 12 TB folder of """questionable age""" girls in swimsuits."
I don't particularly enjoy that brand of """free speech""".

2ch.hk

> 20mb webm with sound in Sup Forums and /vg/
> 40mb webm with sound in each other
> U can create u own board
> U can post 8 images in a single post
> Good community

I even took my time to take a look at your Sup Forums, would you look at that - it's like 4chans retarded cousin - with the advantage of less posts!

Gtfo normie

>Trying to convince that Sup Forums sucks on Sup Forums...

has this faggot been chan cucked?