Help Sup Forums

Help Sup Forums

>Going 1 day to the beach with girlfriend (crowded beach)
>Getting the train in the morning and coming back home at night
>What do when going to the water? Would you leave your cellphone inside the backpack in the sand?

Im not going 1 day away without the cellphone, but Im afraid it gets stolen as soon as I get to the water
Any solutions?

Keep it close to you and don't leave it out of your sight, make sure the rising tide doesn't get to it too

be careful anonnnn

Abort! Beaches are the stomping grounds of thieves and rapists!

wrap it in 2 zipper locky baggies stick it in trunks,better yet,use duct tape to tape it to leg ( make sure it is OFF OFF)

I go to the lake often, very crowded usually. Always leave my phone/wallet/keys/beer in or near my backpack, never had anything stolen.

Also you gonna make her go minibikini?

Ive been thinking of going without it just for forget about keeping it on my sight and enjoy the water and beach.

She doesnt care about that, but Ive just bought a new one. Besides that I hate sand on every hole of the phone

Look for an old couple near by and ask them to mind it for you

Is this literally your first trip to the beach, user?
Just leave your stuff in your bag. If you're really paranoid put it under your towel or something. Maybe make friends with your beach neighbor.

Not first, but I always took the car or had an appartment where I leave my important things.
1 day trip doesnt allow you to do that

This, old people are pretty trust worthy as they wouldn't have a clue what to do with the tech

tse

get a suncream. empty it and wash it out and use the inside of the bottle to hide your phone

> old people don't use phones
kek

get a waterproof case you autist

Smart phones

Put it in a zip lock and stick it up your girls cooter

still kek
> you're an idiot

since this is probably your first day outside I'll help you

sit next to proper looking people, preferably old. chat a bit and when you go to the water ask if they can keep an eye on your stuff while you are in the water.

or don't be an autist and take your old phone to the beach

Give me on instance of an elderly person stealing a smart phone that wasn't a nigger

That's not what you said, idiot. You said old people don't know how to use cell phones.

I also hate sand it’s coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

Or if you're really lazy. You could also double bag it if you're really paranoid.

Fill you bag with bent, rusty razors.

I've vacume packed a phone and it didn't harm it, even more secure

Pls dont kill younglings in the future.

this

lol any proper thief just casually takes your whole bag, folds all your shit in the towel and casually walks off with it.

have you tried blaming the current US president?

Leave it in your bag

I kekd

I use a fishing bag. 100% waterproof. Available cheap and in all sorts of sizes. I put my keys phone and wallet in and just take it out on the water. Paranoid? Chuck everything in a zip lock first.

This . . . This guy's stolen some shit before

I got robbed once at the beach. Whats worse, I use glasses, so I dont see in the distance.
When I got back to my towel there was no bag, nothing. Just the towel covered in sand.

Fuck beach, I only go there because of girlfriend/girls. Theres no place like a nice and comfy swimming pool.

-no salt, no sand- hate it when gf arrived my home covering everything with sand grains

Just get a shitty cellphone and put your sim card in it. Nobody's going to steal a Nokia 100. Leave wallet at home just take a few bucks. Then you can leave your bag on sand knowing that if it gets stolen it wouldn't be a big loss.

why don't you faggots just lock stuff in your car?

no car, only bus

It depends where the beach is. If it's a shit country or place then yeah it might get stolen but in a civilized area it won't.

its a nice place, but lately these years its been a lot of south american and niggers around, so I wont be so sure about that

Just ask anyone near to watch it for you. Once you've spoken to someone and show you trust them, they won't steal from you. This only applies to non-niggers though.

Autistic Pro-tip:

Put it in a ziplock baggy, and bury it in the sand under the beach towel.

You're welcome.

I live by the beach so I don't know if this is a retarded question as home isn't that far away but
Why the fuck are you taking your cell phone to the beach?
Sand hates tech so why would you mix those two things?
Enjoy your fucking sandy aux and micro USB ports fucking faggot summercunt

Also I forgot to add your solution is to stop being autistic and stop smoking weed then you won't be so paranoid that someone is gonna steal your 3310

>not having a lock for your backpack
>going to the beach for the first time in your life
You must be 12.

Don't take your phone to the beach dumbass. Unless it's hooked to your kidneys and you'll die without it you do t need it with you 24/7.

>lock
>backpack

Leave it at home.
As much as you're told you need those fucking things, you can get by without it for one day.

Sent from my Iphone

>going to beach with gf
>needing to take your phone

Do you hate your mrs or is it just an awkward relationship?
Starting to think you maybe pay a hooker to pretend for you

I take my phone to the beach just in case I need it. Im taking a bus -1 hour trip- so imagine I need something, making a call to someone, who knows, anything.

Of course Im not going to be staring at my phone while being with my gf

Because I am narcissistic and have to take duck lip selfies every half hour to upload to my IG and FB

> said almost nobody who owns a cell phone

Put your valuables in her snatch cunt. Secure it with bulldog clips.

Leave your phone sitting out, right in the middle of your blanket. Casually walk off, and find some vantage point where you can watch your phone.

Then charge while screaming autistically, and use your retard strength to pound the nig-nogs who try to steal it into the sand.

I saw this tip on the local morning news: keep your wallet in the your shoe with your socks stuffed in after it. thieves will think its just shoes and socks and nothing valuable.

90% accuracy here

:(

Wrap it into a diaper so that it looks like it's full of shit. No one is going to steal a diaper.
Or use the empty sunscreen bottle like suggested before.