How do I make my penis bigger?

how do I make my penis bigger?

how do I make my penis bigger?

you don't
but you could do like me and accept your small penis by getting into SPH
>pic related

stupid af. the g spot is found between 2-3 inches in, 9 inches doesn't make much of a difference other than aesthetically or if the girl is lose af, which is just gross.

By posting pepe of course

You don't unless you're trying to fuck giant freak nigger twats. Most vaginas are about 4 inches.

Oh, and Jewish tricks.

The nerve endings are only 3-4 inches deep any bigger doesn't change much.

>Repub
Back to ifunny faggot

mad newgay

>7.5 inches is average
Funny. 6 inches is average.
>7.5 master race reporting in

?

Taste the power of my rare
>captcha: only 300m

Such bait, man. Such bait. I'm just over 6 and have never had any problems pleasuring a woman. The only girl I know who has been with someone with a massive dick said it put her off them for life because he tore her open and he was shit. Some women might love them, but it's not all women, and you don't need one to satisfy a woman. Load of old shite, as they say.

Lolll this angsty faggot. "Men do this all the fucking time!" Jesus, get a hobby kiddo. Sage.

>t. insufferable cunt who hasn't seen a cock in her miserable life

You can't. You can lose some fat if you have a fat pad, You can have the suspensory ligament cut which might give you a half an inch, and you can have some fat put in your dick to make it a bit girthier.

Don't fuck around with that stupid jelqing or stretching shit. You'll damage your dick.

I surrender

>tfw Barely Ok

>blacks are the only ones with big cocks

????

wrong

everyone knows pepe has the largest penis

Bit of a weird thread most women don't even have a penis

too true for this board

This image was designed to make you feel bad about your penis size.

i only feel bad because ten isn't on the chart and I'll never know women think of my dick.

no shit that's why you sage the thread or don't reply at all

This guy has no purpose to live

>most

Some women like my wife like deeper stimulation. Now 'deep' is a relative term. I'm only 5 1/2 inches (maybe 6 bone pressed) and I can *just* rub where she wants me to.

Just like every dick is not the same, neither is every vag. I had a side chick in her mid twenties with 4 kids that had a very shallow vag and I could beat the shit out of her cervix if I wasn't careful.

Penis size matters more than you'd like, but not as much as you think.

correct

Probably scared of it.
Nice trips btw.

anything bigger than 10 cm is enough to pregnate any women so who cares if they like it or not. they are only good for reproducing anyway fuck what women think or like