ITT We act like liberals

>ITT We act like liberals

RUssIA! rUSsia! RUSSia!!! REeeEEeEEEeeEeeeEE!!!... but Muslims are our friends!

Other urls found in this thread:

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680
bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/03/breaking-attorney-general-shuts-down-trump-foundation-over-felony-fraud-details/
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/10/04/trump_used_foundation_funds_for_2016_run_filings_suggest.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>obvious liberal plant

if the russians had helped Hillary win you mongs would be crying like little babies

Those alt right nerds are an embarrassment to real conservatives

>Not realizing that the Russians don't give a shit who we elect

He's carrying a sign board with anime on it in public. Anything that he says is invalid. Left or right

So should he wear nothing?
At least not all of russia is degenerated.

gee who cares who controls the wealthiest most powerful country in the world I'm sure Russia has no preference between a woman Putin hates who's been fucking them in Syria and a malleable simpleton

Look at all those republitard cucks.

Watch some of the interviews with him and you'll see. They're both silly cunts so in Russia's opinion it doesn't really matter.

Ideologie Dead in Slow Motion!

Wrong.

It's your kids Dolan, we've got to do something about your kids!

>Implying that Clinton would be doing a better job
>Not realizing that they both suck

I don't think there's a contradiction between being disliking capitalism and owning things. Enjoying the benefits of a system does not prevent you from recognising its flaws. I guess you could argue a boycott of goods would potentially lead to their end goal, but not unless a huge number on non liberals did the same. I think OP's image isn't a massive deal in all honesty.

I've got no time for the Zarna Joshi's of the world though.

But Trump has really yanked down our skivvies and blown the pooch. In practice, he's like a shit tornado blowing dogs everywhere.

Come on guys...this is starting to seem desperate..

I guess we all agree for once. /thread

It sure is reddit in here

Not a better job, but for sure she'd make Putin's life harder than Trump. That's a motive IMO.

That picture is your best argument

>you cant find any problems with capitalism if you have ever bought anything

OP is literally retarded

this lol. That picture is OP

Fug rassha, let's eat some kfc ma african-american-was-slaved-damaged friend.

Fuck white people ruuuuuuuuuuuuu

gotta love when people who have never been to Russia pretend like its a great place

Its literally a country full of white niggers that are worse than actual niggers

>white niggers
We calling them snowniggers mate. Plus all slavs are pale niggers.

I've been on the motherland btw.

I remember when you'd call someone a redditfag for posting stale content or tired old memes or acting like a sperg. Now that Sup Forums have got to big for their boots people use it for 'you disagree with me politically'. Its some pretty advanced cancer.

ya that place fucking sucks dude. For real, I hope Americans realize that Putin (whether he interfered with the election or not) isnt a cool dude. His country fucking blows

>Now that Sup Forums have got to big for their boots people use it for 'you disagree with me politically'. Its some pretty advanced cancer.
I don't know how you think I'm Sup Forums from mocking the OP.

And Hilary would be doing the same just in other ways.

Psh...no she wouldn't she'd bend over and take whatever he sent her way

Npap is alright, 7/10 choice.

Crossed wires I guess, my bad. Thought it was a comment on all the people pointing out OP is a retard rather than doing so yourself. So used to Sup Forums shitting all over everything, must be paranoid I guess

But I thought she was part of the US establishment, which is well known for being sceptical and heavy handed with an expansionist Russia? What makes you think Hillary isn't an establishment plant for this one issue? Get your arguments straight m8

ITT we fail to understand false equivalences.

>implying she wouldn't be

well she would be .

she would have appointed her staff by now, and they would include real scientists and experts. trump has no scientific advisers at all. he even created a space program committee with two posts on it that he has not filled...

while trump has a genuine record of criminal activity which he has bribed his way out of or paid fines for. (check his so called Charity - they made a lot over the Clinton Foundation, but Trump foundation - that's a doozy)

Also worth noting it's very hard to convict someone with so much money to spend on a 10/10 legal team

The leading charity watch sites give the Clinton Foundation top marks while they don't even rate the trump "foundation" due to a lack of transparency.

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

Meanwhile at the trump foundation:

bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/03/breaking-attorney-general-shuts-down-trump-foundation-over-felony-fraud-details/

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/10/04/trump_used_foundation_funds_for_2016_run_filings_suggest.html

and yet last summer on here it was all about the clinton foundation and how corrupt she was,,, trumpers - lying fucking scum sucking bastards