Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uHSv1asFvU
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=N6RWWWjE2Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=Zej0rWi6quk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1970s_energy_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-nation_conservatism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i can't watch the people hate on her. leaving before it gets ugly. atlas shrugged is my favorite book. its about love and truth. written as myth.

A=A

Take your lying kike off this list, and I'll take off mine.

corbusier dick sucking mongoloid who contributed to make the world a much more sadder place by destroying everything that what beautiful in our life.

>karl marx doing nothing wrong
>is the main culprit in the destruction of western civilization as we know it

>don't care about white society goy that's racist
>also support Israel heh heh heh

youtube.com/watch?v=2uHSv1asFvU

actual good (acceptable) jews

>Paul Gottfried
>Michael Savage
>Jewish fighters for nazis
>Rob Unz
>Bobby Fischer

forgot Rothbard (supported David Duke, Pat Buchanan, etc)

There are lots of jewish main culprits

>Karl Marx (Marxism)
>Sigmund Freud (psychoanalysis
>Theodor Herzl (Zionism)
>Frankfurt School Jews
>Moses Mendelssohn (Jewish Enlightenment)
>Franz Boas (racial equality)
>Bolsheviks (USSR)

I'm sure the list could go on indefinitely

>AYN RAND DID NOTHING WRONG

>spends her entire life writing long-winded novels and essays about why getting shekels is the only important thing in life.

Marx's lie was saying that the Proletariat was the source of all wealth and the Bourgeoisie were vestigial.

Rand's main lie was that the Bourgeoisie were the source of all wealth and the Proletariat was vestigial.

Both lies intended to weaken the white race by formenting Class hatred. As well as encouraging selfishness, greed, nihilism and the twin morally degenerate doctrines of cultural marxism and cultural libertarianism.

Btw Freud was a incestual, pedophilic fantasist who encouraged moral degeneracy. So kindly gas yourself.

What the fuck is the point of these constant cherry picking threads, i.e. "based blacks" or "dindu jews"?

What are you trying to prove here?

bump

That corn cob pipe is dapper as heck.

The Jews smell the wind and want to figure put the safest posture.

>Goyim, I... want to warn you against reading Kevin MacDonald's Culture of Critique...
>..it is pure anti-semitism

link related, it's a free pdf of CoC, must reading for any serious nationalist: angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

>Jew
>Has done nothing wrong
Error does not compute

Barry Goldwater
Jesus

Milton Friedman

me too, user

The videos on Youtube showing him BTFO dumb Libtards always makes me smile

>Goldwater
>Friedman

fucking neolibs

Michael Savage
David Cole

Weak bait

youtube.com/watch?v=N6RWWWjE2Rc

Monetarism was a reaction to hyper inflation of the 1970s nitwit

>looking for youtube clip with Simpsons quote
>You're STILL evil! And when you try to be good, you're even MORE evil! - Lisa to Mr Burns
>find this

youtube.com/watch?v=Zej0rWi6quk

I thought it was a joke until I read comments, looked at her channel and Google+ profile.

let
it
burn

>lower tier kike who was a Rothschild pawn

How was this man good?

"The people of England, and especially the working classes of England, are proud of belonging to a great country, and wish to maintain its greatness—that they are proud of belonging to an Imperial country, and are resolved to maintain, if they can, the empire of England—that they believe, on the whole, that the greatness and the empire of England are to be attributed to the ancient institutions of this country...There are people who may be, or who at least affect to be, working men, and who, no doubt, have a certain influence with a certain portion of the metropolitan working class, who talk Jacobinism...I say with confidence that the great body of the working class of England utterly repudiate such sentiments. They have no sympathy with them. They are English to the core. They repudiate cosmopolitan principles. They adhere to national principles. They are for maintaining the greatness of the kingdom and the empire, and they are proud of being subjects of our Sovereign and members of such an Empire. Well, then, as regards the political institutions of this country, the maintenance of which is one of the chief tenets of the Tory party, so far as I can read public opinion, the feeling of the nation is in accordance with the Tory party."

-Benjamin Disraeli

>hyperinflaiton

it was stagflation caused by muh Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1970s_energy_crisis

Idiots blamed the most successful economic ideology of all time (Keynesianism) for an exogenous crisis (OPEC raising oil prices)

Underrated post, but keep that out of here this board is satire only.

That bell curves exist?

Think she was more focused on keeping whatever shekels you earned, regardless of the work you did.

Ayn Rand? Nothing wrong? She inspired millenial libertarians to be total douche bags.

Google him

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-nation_conservatism

That's right, keep chewing down on that bluepill, goyim.

>he wants to give all his money to niggers and sheboons who can't go a year without getting knocked up

Point taken. If you're such a Keynesian fan, what are your thoughts on Paul Krugman?

Didn't the French military basically have to admit he dindu nuffin?

>Wageslave Sup Forumsack thinks he's in the 1%

You are fucking Cash-cow the Wall Street Jews are going to milk dry and leave nothing but a tiny apartment for you to die in.

is that real

Only 'cause we are better than you.

>Keynes supported dindu welfare

wat

Krugman is a wall street shill who has turned "Keynesianism" into "lol give trillions of dollars to Goldman Sachs"

It's not the same thing.

>ayn rand did nothing wrong.

This thread should have no posts.

This is now a Israel kills babies thread.

>actually made me double check to confirm he wasn't jewish you dirty jew rat

Ludwig von Mises and rest of Jews in ASE was good man. Fuck monetarism and keynesianism too.