Marriage is between a man and a woman

Marriage is between a man and a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.frontline.org/child-marriage-by-the-numbers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enjo_kōsai
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boys have dick, womans have pussy

But what if the person looks exactly like a girl with an extremely feminine penis?

I love my dalmation tho.

Marriage is just a legal binding, if the law says "Gay marriage is okay" then it's up to you to abide it or not.

Marriage is whack

The 1950's called. They want their thread back.

Marriage is between consenting adults.

found the trans/faggot

Oh look bug chasers

>bug chasers
What did he mean by this?

If it's got a cock it's a man... no matter how feminine they look. Nothing wrong with it but it is homosexual.

Bug = computer bug. Bug chaser = nerd/computer hacker geek

So in the years 2000 - 2015, over 200,000 underage girls were married in the US. The youngest being 10 year old girls and 11 year old boys.

3,500 children were married in New Jersey between 1995 and 2012.

A 14 year old girl married a 74 year old man in Alabama.

And only last month did New York state finally get round to banning any child under 17 from marrying.

So what is your excuse again America?

Land of the Free Predators
Home of the Paedos

apps.frontline.org/child-marriage-by-the-numbers/

Marriage is a religious issue, why the fuck are people letting government get involved?

How does that make any sense in context?

>according to religious texts
>America has separation of church and state
Pick one

>feminine
>penis
Pick one

Because it's not a religious issue, and it hasn't been since the state starting making marriage licenses and marriage-matters laws.

If religion-fags didn't want the state involved, they shouldn't have involved the state. It's too late to take it back now.

Marriage is between love and love

Asdf ban appeal

faggot spotted

he's wrong because hes retarded. bug chasers were fags who tried to get AIDS before they knew what AIDS was, as a form of self-mutilation. If you would have just fucking googled it...

OP is actually right, no matter what you neo-liberal feminist cucks might say.

Marriage, by definition, is a covenant between man and woman.
If you change the terms of this definition, you can't use the same word for it.

I've always told people that if faggots want to get married, sure. Just don't call it marriage. Call it something else. Anything you want. Re-define it. Just don't steal our tradition and manipulate it how you please.

>Straight and married

Found the confused about their sexuality high school kid

Based on YOUR religion. Fuck your God

>Marriage, by definition, is a covenant between man and woman.
>If you change the terms of this definition, you can't use the same word for it.
Words don't have intrinsic meanings faggot.
>Just don't steal our tradition and manipulate it how you please.
You can't stop us.

You know the people who always call other people faggots are usually the one's who are faggots themselves. So ask yourself this: How often to I call someone else a faggot? Your inevitable conclusion must be that you are a raging closet case

Just stop posting this pls

>words dont have intrinsic meanings
well christ, how do we get any of this communicating done then?

Said the shinny redneck

don't muslims all strive to model their life after Muhammad, who married a 6 year old?

Gonna be honest, as an user that did know what bug chasers were, it's something I would be reluctant to Google

Because the people communicating agree on what meaning they are using for a word. When they don't, you get miscommunication.

What a word means can and does change over time and can vary from person to person.

You seem butthurt and traumatized by Christianity. You need to confront yourself about this before anything else.

>You can't stop us.

If this is your only excuse, stop acting like the victim then.
The number one thing that pisses me off about faggots is how they play the victim to gain social benefits.

Gay marriage is fine as long as they're the same race.

Sometimes it is. Other times it isn't.

fair enough

Bug chasers are men who purposely seek out stds

>What a word means can and does change over time and can vary from person to person

Funny how that didn't help me in court when I tried convincing the judge that I don't think I'm a pedophile because it's just a word that changes from people to people.

Your mother's a whore.

>If this is your only excuse
The excuse is that there's no good reason why marriage shouldn't apply to same-sex couples.

Yes, I am implying that "muh tradition" is not a good reason.

>womans
kek

Courts use legal defintions, and those legal definitions can vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and also can change over time as laws and precedent change.

Words don't have inherent meaning. Words have the meanings that people give to them.

so anyone who's straight is confused now? haha go die in a hole please

you're scaring the children

why the shift the focus on Muslims, why not talk about America allowing kids to be married the very thing people cry about there.

This. Why does the state have anything to do with marriage? In Christian tradition the marriage is between three parties. Man, wife, and God, with God being the binding force which keeps them together as a family unit through thick and thin. Now the third party is the state... And the state is shit at that job tbqh fam

1995 called, it wants its 'certain year called and it wants its blank back' formula back

boom, roasted nigga

True. But love is between anyone.

I wanna see you take a tradition from a deeply religious 3rd world country and fuck it up.
Let's see how the community will react.

Fucking with another people's traditions is risky business.
It's like shooting a bear in the ass and crying when it charges at you.

Like Muslims and their marriage traditions?

And you care why?

It is remarkable how scared you are of gay people. Do your parents communicate in grunts?

lucky him

>Fucking with another people's traditions is risky business.
It's a risk worth taking when the tradition is bullshit.
>It's like shooting a bear in the ass and crying when it charges at you.
Then you shoot it again until it's dead.

There is a post up a bit that shows that in the space of 15 years over 200k kids were married in the US. So does that mean that is American tradition? Why all the hypocrisy as the poster asked?

Maybe shit, but can't be worse than a non-existent entity

Why does not liking something automatically mean someone is afraid of it to you people? Are you afraid of everything you don't like?
>oh fuck! It's broccoli!! Get the gun woman get the gun!!!

Dude just move to japan your made for each other

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enjo_kōsai

>not liking broccoli
Shit taste confirmed.

Marriage is for catholic fags.

I don't think you understand the point of my post. He defends fags not being allowed to marry by saying it's risky to mess with tradition of certain people. By which he means Christians. I point out that Muslims also have a separate idea of marriage from Christians, therefore a different tradition for marriage does not equal fucking with Christian traditions. Jesus fuck the left is 100 times dumber than the right these days

that's how they react to belittle you and make themselves seem more powerful, while also painting you as an aggressor/bully.

It's remarkable mental gymnastics

It is called phobia to make minorities feel like the more powerful party.

Marriage should be completely a private institution completely independent from the government, and each social group can define marriage to be exactly what they want it to be. Christians can make it man + women, Atheists can make it anything + anything if they want.

A small percentages of marriages over time would not be a tradition. Anyone with more than one braincell would work that out. Idiot.

You don't even know kid that country has a heart of darkness and if you fight back the faggots threaten to top themselves

>It's a risk worth taking when the tradition is bullshit.

Again, why not creating your own, then?

Make a new law about fagarriage and say it's totally not the same thing as marriage.
Nobody can complain and people can live in harmony.

Through the church, sure. They get to set their own rules.
Through the government? No. They, too, get to set their own rules.

I'm the guy you responded to. God is not a non existent entity. It is an idea that very much exists within the minds of every person. God is the ideal, or perhaps only what we humans perceive as an ideal. It is what we strive for but can never attain because we're all tainted (sinners) which is why Christians very carefully speak out against false idols. Once a person is viewed as a God (for example, a dictator) you've tainted the hierarchical structure of the ideal. I'm not a believer in Christianity, but the philosophy is way more complicated and accurate than you may want to accept because you were always told logic > than philosophy when really they are the same thing

Why do people always feel the urge to tell others what they can and can't do?

2017 answers

Good luck procreating faggot

>Make a new law about fagarriage and say it's totally not the same thing as marriage.
More work than just redefining marriage. It also creates a "separate but equal" mentality.
>Nobody can complain and people can live in harmony.
Kek. People will always complain and find reasons to go after each other.

That the new definition of marriage goes against your tradition is your problem, not mine.

That's just stupid. Really stupid.

Faggots are mentally ill and selfish

The test tube offspring will be as well...faggotry will never end

>Nobody can complain
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah, hokay. Because nobody on the planet ever complains about asinine shit.

Government has no business being involved in marriage at all. Especially using incentives (which lets not beat around the bush here, is why the fags want to get married to begin with) through taxation.

Remove the ability for government to preform what is basically a religious ceremony. Let the churches decide who they will or wont marry. End all tax breaks and incentives for married couples. THAT is what should be done

Gay couples procreate all the time, using the same methods as sterile straight couples.

I saw you calling others a nigger in a different thread. Are you a nigger?

Because that is the very foundations of a civil society.

Good luck with that.

>>>tumblr

i dont understand why fags wanna be married anyway. here, partake in a ritual made by people who hate you

We're talking about faggots not lesbos

>because there are 0 people who are homosexual and value the commitment, not just want the benefits
>t. The world is in black and white
Kek. Sure. I'm sure nobody every gets married anywhere on the planet for any other reason.

You have a lot better chance at ending tax incentives for married couples than you do ever forgiving student loan debt or reforming entitlements... yet those things will NEED to be addressed sooner rather than later

Faggots can too user. It's called a surrogate mother, just like if the wife is sterile.

That's a beautiful illustration

Yeah imagine the peaceful gay pride days, all in single file with proper permits

If you need legal paperwork to feel "committed" enough to each other, you have some serious issues in the head.

Marriage has always been since the beginning of time, a religious ceremony that modern government decided to get involved with in a misguided effort to give incentive for the "traditional family unit" . Homosexuals are essentially participating in a religion who condemns their existence and preaches they will burn in Hell.

So tell me. Why should government be allowed to participate in social engineering to begin with? And why would a homosexual want to participate in a religion who hates them? If not for the benefits of it?

The idea you speak of is a non-personal god. God is an idea or binding factor like love, instead of a wizard with a beard. This makes sense but I think it's not the way most religious people perceive god. The God they speak of, something with a finite body and mind like us, does not exist.

It's a selfish act to use another body for your procreative convenience honestly, eh whatever, life eats life