Are all rich people bad? Any richfags or poorfags want to provide insight...

Are all rich people bad? Any richfags or poorfags want to provide insight? Is money really the corrupting factor or is it the power trip it creates?

Are they all bad people, I mean. Just to be clear.

Poor people are the bad ones. Think about it, if they were good people then why are they poor? Really gets the neurons going.

If not for poor people, rich people wouldn't have made all that money. Stew on that.

rich people develop learn and grow making them sensitive and morally upright and intelligent they are sweet and kind and loyal
poor people are stupid and make no efforts to develop as people but rather simply decide they are good and act completely without tact for their whole lives with no regard for how their actions affect others in the real world
poors are like vicious animals richers are poets and artists
it's just the plain truth no amount of whiney baby talk is going to make your leeching make you seem like a nice person and make rich people look bad it just makes you look delusional, underhanded and pathetic

money allowed civilization to develop effectively, provide some evidence

There's both poor and rich people who are bad, as a rich person who has met tons of poor ppl I can say that it's easier for a poor man to show how bad of a person he is while a rich man is more discrete but that doesn't make him any better.

But if I'd have to chose I'd say that poor people can be worse as a person than rich ones

It isolates you because you dont need other people anymore which is highly unnatural so you get paranoid and decoupled from reality. Happens to 99,95.
Im rich btw

How though unless you own McDonald's? They're poor and can't buy things.

Quite a few rich people seem to think that they made it solely because of what they did; it's confirmation bias working overtime. There's also a bunch of studies as of late showing that as you gain more power, your empathy withers away.

So it's not that all rich people are bad, but you've got quite a lot to work against to be good.

Poorfag here.

There are good rich people. There are good poor people. There are bad rich people. There are bad poor people. Many people are born into the wealth bracket they are currently in, and while some people have managed to rise up pretty far, it's more common to see people fall from where they started.

Generally speaking, money isn't what corrupts a person. It's when people lose sight of what money is or what it's supposed to be for. The poorfag who robs people so he can have a fancy car and spinning rims is a bad person the same way a rich fuck who chooses to underpay and mistreat the employees of his company to squeeze out extra profit is a bad person.

Got lucky in stocks and received some life changing money, so semi-richfag here. It's pretty crazy how much money can change you. I think its really easy to become a 'bad person' but its also really relieving

contrary to what most people say, I think I'm the happiest I've ever been because of money. I could retire and be set for life. There's a security in knowing that I've already succeeded and I can afford to lay back and play video games

Money can't buy happiness, but it sure provides a leg up to help get it.

Acquaintances who've gotten pretty wealthy have tended to start acting like they're the authority in all things, buying into their own success way too much; good on you for resisting the siren song.

Before there were McDonalds, long ago, people traded and bartered to scrape by. Creating a monopoly on a thing everyone needs (ie: milk) you could charge whatever and poor people still have to buy it. 1 dollar from a million poorfags is still 1 million dollars.

Upper middle class earner here, low six figure income. Having money definitely gives a person a feeling of superiority, but I wouldn't say that it corrupts everyone. I honestly believe that's just what poor people say to rationalize their misery. I think you're confusing words like corrupt and bad with being apathetic. The more wealthy a person becomes, the less they care about the poor because the progression proves the difference between them. I wasn't born rich. I grew up in a middle class home. Mom worked for the police dept., dad worked as a public school teacher. Even though we had enough for a happy life, my siblings and I knew we weren't as wealthy as other people. I think some of us just develop a drive to be successful and others are content to just sit on their asses and covet the success of other, then demonize them for their success. What's funny is your assumption that people with money give a shit about what you think, we don't, or give a shit who the president is, we don't, or what color a person's skin is, we don't. All of the typical shit that the media and political figures use to divide you simple minded poor people, just doesn't apply to people with money. And I think you're envious of that ability to not care, in general.

The pursuit for money can be as dangerous as the corruption for having too much money.

My parents were born poor but they had great morals, later on through hard work they became wealthy but never lost their morals, my parents specially my father is loved, admired and respected by all his employees and by most people who know him, and they raised me and my brothers right since we don't steal, we work hard, don't do drugs, hell I don't even drink. HOWEVER we have less empathy, can be mean to others, there's an air of superiority when we speak, and even tho at least Im tryinf to better myself we simply are not as humble as our parents, and i think it's because we grew up rich.

That's a lot of "we" there, boy howdy.

Nah, money doesn't make people shit.

It's one of two factors.

One is the fucking psycho/socio that goes out of their way to get money at any cost, they were bad to start with. Utter cunts. They were always horrible people.

Two. The good person, who went out of their way to help everyone. Ended up getting a shit load of money, still wanted to help everyone, then finally realised that the people they are surrounded with aren't actually good friends, and aren't actually appreciating the help, are only there for the free handout, and can't actually stand the person, and wouldn't be with them if they didn't have money.

For a large example of both, see most marriages.

Ok, so excluding assholes like you, we generally don't. Better?

Projection much? The neckbeard doth protest too much, methinks.

Okay. You don't know what projection is, do you?