Question: Would it be weird to pretend that you're an Irish tourist on your own town to talk to strangers and maybe get...

Question: Would it be weird to pretend that you're an Irish tourist on your own town to talk to strangers and maybe get girls or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1iSPfehB7R5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

Bump..

yes

God your a faggot.

How is it so weird?

what? How can you be an irish tourist in your own town?

Irish is Irish. Girls in Ireland don't give a shit where you're from unless maybe you're from the north.

No, I'm not from Ireland, I will just pretend to be from there.

As long as you can pull of a proper accent

Having an irish accent in canada or finland is aces

You'll fail badly. Irish guys just have a certain quality/accent/general sense of fun that would be fairly impossible to mimic unless you're literally a finely accomplished actor

>Joseph Gilgun in Preacher

Like I have made an entire peronality of a fake Irish person, where he lives, studies, names and so on.

And yes, I can pull off a pretty good accent.

If you have a thick accent, you'll have a lot more luck pulling this abroad where you're considered 'exotic'. Even some parts of England fawn over an Irish accent.

Irelands a shit hole.
dony do it

Like she never had to find out that I'm really not my Irish alter-ego Collin McReelee.

Bump.

imagine being such a loser that you have to pretend to be from a different country to talk to women in your own home town....christ

Well, yeah, but I have a hard time talking to strangers at all because in my country we don't do really do that...

Unless you live in Sealand where the population is in double digits, you're just being a massive loser trying to cover your obvious inadequacies

This is bullshit, I've been blacking out and getting laid with this since I was 16. Some drunk American skank isn't going to know

Nah man. Believe it or not, I had a buddy pull that exact stunt. It worked too. Just don't fuck up the accent.

one time i was really really fucking drunk getting drunk outside on some benches at a university (my friend was up in his dorm with his girl and i left to get more booze and then forgot how to get back in cuz drunk af and when i was calling to have them let me in they were fucking and didnt notice my text so i was stuck outside for like half an hour before he noticed and let me in) and i ended up pretended to be irish for no good raisin to some girls who walked by and i tried to get them to let me sleep in their dorm but on account of the fact i was a highly drunk weirdo in the middle of the night with a probably obviously fake irish accent, they declined
later that night i got arrested for pretty much no reason (RA or somebody called the cops on us, i was drunk and uncooperative and so i got searched, i had a bowl on me & was MIP for the alcohol but then i somehow lied out of it and convinced the guy i was a legal minor [all i had was a fake i.d. not my own so he couldnt go off that and then i had him call my alzheimersy grandma and ask how old I was, since he asked in a leading way "so your grandson here says hes such and such age... is this true" she just said yeah sure sounds good] and he didnt want to fuck with any juvenile intake paperwork so he drove me home.

Nah, my accent is pretty good, that's why I did choose Irish.

BUT WHY

Then I have a convincing story of someone asks me about my life.

nigga stop acting autistic and just learn to talk to fucking people, christ

People I talked to apparently says it's creepy, I dunno.

This

This

Bump.

Right, IRanon here, unless you have lived in Ireland for some time, it will be obvious that you're not Irish, and anyone who is will be able to call your bluff near instantly. You will also get called out for not "acting Irish", because there is a very specific way that the Irish act, and even we don't know how to do it, it just happens. But nevertheless, good luck with it

Course it would, and your accent will be a dead give away and make you look stupid. And, yes you do have an accent, and no you cant hide it.

Also, this

Nah, my accent is pretty hidable with a good Irish accent, I'm good on that part.

Says the Scot.

BURN!

"We don't know how to do it we just do"
Damn right lad. We're lovable handicaps, just the right amount of rude and autistic, foreign bitches love it, except all the polskis all them are stuck.up their own.holes

Where are you from? As an Irish man myself we can always tell an American trying to do an Irish accent, you make it sound like a fuckin leprechaun. The Brits do it better

What accent are you gonna use?

Go make a Vocaroo of it or don't do it at all. Better to get it rated.

I didn't wanna mention this, but Sweden (I don't want any "Swedistan" shit, it's just annoying and will stray from the original topic.

I dunno.

What should I say?

kek and yet here we are

Anything you think you would in a situation like the one you're planning. Anything at all.

t. Rejected by polish qt

Not her fault you're an autistic faggot. I've fucked a bunch of Polish girls in Galway and Limerick. Didn't even have to pay.

Vocaroo: vocaroo.com/i/s1iSPfehB7R5 .

Pretty good, right?

Any girl under 30 in galway is easy kek

Bump.

If this is OP, Either kill yourself or give up on your shit idea jesus christ that's worse than julia roberts attempt at an irish accent

Yes, that's OP, and it can't be that bad, can it?

Your kinda over-emphasizing on "derrrrink" don't overdo it with the r's

Do this all the time... Pretend to be a footballer a lot. Works constantly.

But other then that, it's good?

Am Irish. The stereotype of it being easy to get girls in other countries - it's true

Lad you sound like a fuckin paki.

Ehhh kinda yea, sounds very culchie though

>vocaroo.com/i/s1iSPfehB7R5
Fucking arab prick

Culchi?

Culchie?

You mustn't know many of them fucking latvians then
I've a latvian neighbour that stamped on my cat cos it was in his back garden, the fucking cunt
He thinks he's so great cos he can speak Russian and latvian, if you asked me if say the cunt should learn enough English to hold a fucking conversation in this country, but, I digress, fuck everyone from mainland Europe, they're all niggerloving kikes

Countryside people, you'd have to say you were from wicklow or somewhere

what are you on about? that was shite

rural person

Ok, I was thinking of saying that I'm coming from Belfast, but I guess that doesn't work now.

Jesus OP either you're the king of bait or you're completely ignorant

Belfast accent is completely different

That's the thing, there's no such thing as an "Irish accent". We have shit loads of accents. Some towns have their own entire accents.

yupp lads me brother just got out of prison today, fucking delighted I am, and fuck you op ye faggot

Probably neither, but it ain't bait.

would you go away ye dope you sound like a fucking paki, you'd get your head kicked in if ye tried to talk like that in dublin

Good thing that I will try it in Sweden.

only a deaf person would believe you're Irish

irish accents are ugly tho...sound like a bunch of nigger trash

that's why almost every woman loves irish lads, what shitty accent do you have bitch

You'd be pretty retarded saying you're Irish if you're coming from Belfast

I don't agree with you, but you do you.

Oh?

Well for a start people from Belfast are British lmfao

Nope they can choose to have an irish or british passport. The irish governent lets people choose. Playing the long game I guess.

OP, do us all a favor and never fucking post again.

You got some fuckin issues OP

I'm not that retarded, am I?

Is this a fair assertion?:
>When the Irish come to say, NY they're treated great. Little trouble finding good work, people are generally very friendly to them, etc.
>When an American goes to Ireland they're treated like an outsider douche.Is it a flaw with Americans, or is that just how you guys are?

More Indian than Irish.
What's your chat up line? Do you have a technical issue with your personal computer device?

I'm Irish and have an american accent. this guy's a faggot, yet a bunch of hipster cunts have this whole "quirky irish guy" routine but they're cunts.

we don't like Americans here, they're a bunch of faggots and everyone loves the Irish

what state are you from?

everyone hates americans, our perception of you is as arrogant loud mouth imbeciles

I'm not American.

I don't really have talked much with strangers, so I don't have a chat-up line, so I just said the first thing that came out of my mind.

when I went to Galway a few years back I drowned in pussy but maybe it's different in the rest of the country for Americans?

Kind of a dick move, just sayin.

So, esentially you guys are kind of two-faced in that sense.

galway's full of faggots that's why

not two faced pal we'll say it to your face if we don't like you

I was born in Ireland, lived in Britain for a number of years. I am absolutely howling at this thread and everyone posting in it.

well you need to fuck off back to britain ye faggot

no I'm Irish but have an American accent. It's really weird I've only know a couple guys like me. I don't know if it was too much tv as a kid or too much xbox-live but I'm 100% born in Dublin raised in Dublin american accent. Then the Irish accent isn't very strong in Dublin anyway, which is why there's this new hiptster trend the past 10 years of working Irish quirks like "ah, sure" into every conversation

not two faced at all, I don't like americans and would never visit america for that reason, crying shame really as there are some lovely looking and interesting places there I'd like to visit but fear the people would ruin the experience.

ok so then protip for would be americans in ireland, go to galway if you want to fuck a bunch of chicks because it's 'full of faggots'

we do have that yeah, and Irish people feel it's their right to talk about american politics to them as if they know more because of the whole ignorant american meme.

Just so I get it,Is it safe to say the motto for Americans should be:
>If an Irish guy is in the US, kiss his ass
> If your American, don't come to Ireland?

you're definitely posh pal, what part of dublin you from? I've only heard posh people in dublin that sound american

of course not, do come back

I'm in Britain you stupid taig