So I finally told my girlfriend she's a fatass and needs to lose weight or I'm gonna bail...

So I finally told my girlfriend she's a fatass and needs to lose weight or I'm gonna bail. Is there any chance of it actually working? I realize when it comes down to it, people have to lose weight for themselves so I have no idea. She's cool as hell but I am just not attracted to her and never want to have sex with her. Anyone out there been in a similar situation?

Ask her to go workout with you so you guys have something to do together. Or just embrace it and love her the way she is. Pic related it's my fatty.

She's hot. Lucky

I tried that approach. Also asked if there was something she wanted me to change so she felt like it was kind of an equal trade. She basically has just bawled and not said much since last night.

Basically if you don't say specific numbers she won't do shit.
Tell her if she doesn't hit the gym by the end of the month you're out.

Yeah I told her to come up with a plan in the next few weeks. We shall see I guess.

Thanks!

Guess everyone is busy dating 11/10 instagram models

you dont love her if you cant accept her as she is

just cut the process short and break up with her it'll do you both good

If only I had smellivision

Just break up with her. Don't try to changer her for your selfish motivations

Don't bow down to the fat acceptance cucks. Get the pig in the gym.

More or less my situation, I told her so her parents paid for a gastrectomy sleeve. She's lost a fair bit of weight now but she's all stretchy and shit. Luckily her parent are loaded and are gonna be paying for a nip and tuck kinda deal.

As a fat cumdumpster - she won't lose weight. If you aren't happy/not into it then just leave and save the both of you the trouble. You're free to be attracted to whatever you like so don't let anyone make you feel bad.

Those surgeries are never covered in the US unless it poses some imminent health issue, correct?

R u fat toooooo.

Busybwith gf. Better than these fats

If you're not attracted to her you're not attracted to her. Better just break-up imo.

walk your fatass slut daily just like you would your dog...before and after you feed her

I only feel bad because I enjoy being around her. I don't feel any guilt for expressing my needs. Felt kinda good actually. Even though she's a mess right now.

She has some kind of weird skin pigmentation disorder.

Does she shit in the street tho

Would she be open to an open relationship if she doesn't want to lose the weight? Let her know how much you enjoy her company and maybe you could just be friends?

Hey Op you do know that the minute she loses the weight you lose her to the bbc....may you can what you wish for faggot

Wouldn't know dude, Im in AUS. I know it was covered under her dads Medical insurance but that only took off about 9k out of 22k. Like I said "parents are loaded".

I live in a nigger free zone. No chance of that.

Bet she sucked some other cunts dick within the last week. Get a bitch with some class at least you dickhead.

Probably not. She's too old fashioned.

kek post that in a feet thread and ruin their fetish with those diamond cutters

not knowing that niggers travel like roaches and sluts are like whores thank you internet for bringing (((us))) all together

Noggers only travel to areas where gov't housing and free food are readily available. None of that here. Too many old, racist republicans.