No trap thread yet?

No trap thread yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey, what do you guys think of the #fakegamergirl look haha ;P

What would happen if a trap got a woman pregnant? Would the kid have tits and a cock?

Kind of fucked up desu

It looks really good!

Lol, I hope this is a joke.

Femenine buttholes & penis
baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/

Glad you like! Home alone so came down to the living room all decked out for some Skyrim aha

>Would the kid have tits and a cock?
With what logic you came to than thought?

kys

Time stamp?

confliced with the nice tits but man arms man face and fake fucking hair

>trap thread
Only posts are dicks and ass no faces

No gay here.

sauce?

Sure sir

I see faggot penis

>posts photo of man ass/dick without a single proof of femininity or crossdressing
>somehow thinks it's a trap
you are definitely homosexual

instagram @miaalvesc

definitely doesn't have a dick

Those knickers are so sexy and you have a great arse.

got damn who is this?????

Are all traps sluts? Telling from the threads on Sup Forums it seems to be the case. But sluts turn me on so much. Am i going full-faggot? What do?

Okay then, what's your tumblr or Kik?

Become a trap then.

Poor faggots

showeth thine anus

>knickers
>arse
Do I happen to have a fellow brit in hand? Thanks btw aha
Tumblr is littleprinceviola, Kik you just take away the little ;P

Melody lane

seems like someone doesnt know what qualifies as trap

> trap =! transgender =! shemale

Post asshole or you don't exist

Post asshole or you don't exist.

They use trap as any word for man now, they just don't want to admit gay.

The trap has tits from girl pills. It was pass it's genes on to son who will sadly be born with tits

Well I don't think this is proof I exist but sure aha

Hai boyzzz, ready to put ur big dicks in my tight boi pucci? Hope your balls don't accidentally fall in....

"Girl Pills" I'm guessing you mean Estrogen? Boys breast growth comes from their genes. If their family has big breasts, the boy on HRT will most likely get larger breast/time.

If you can't beat them? Join them. Guys who are trolls, just assimilate!

Is there any room in this thread for me

On topic, if anyone wants a laugh i don't think it's any easier to troll this chat.

I mean... if you post ass and asshole pics.

That's not you

Whos this goddess

Am I doing it right

Wow more?

Now spread it!

And why would that be the picture I decide to use?

Yes sir!

wish i could stick my dick in that

Wooooah! I'm her daddy.

Hey were all inklings here

well you're a faggot so i don't care

DAILY REMINDER:
This is LARPing! You are not actually talking to the faggot you think you are talking to. You ARE talking to a faggot for sure. But, the faggot you are talking to weighs 300 pounds, is 5ft 3, has a tiny penis covered by his FUPA, and is not a trap. You are talking to a fat neckbeard beta who owns no less than 4 fidget spinners and posts pictures of traps on a message board. The good news:
You are not more, but AS delusional as:
1) guys who dress up as girls
2) guys who fuck men dressed as girls
So user, remember, sharpie in pooper with timestamp!
Demand it!
Or it just ain't the person you think you're talking to...

>tfw you will never fucka quality trap that is not a huge slut

Feels fucking sad man

Timestamp with face

sharpie in the pooper

Where do you find such perfect beings

This is some hot trap from last thread

Sorry this is all I can do for you? Why would I want to pretend to be this fat?

Such a good ass

Wait bro that's a grown mans ass

More

No its not,its cute and I love it

I was only 9 years old I loved shrek so much, I had all the merchandise and movies I pray to shrek every night before bed thanking him for the life I've been given. Shrek is love I say, Shrek is life My dad overhears me and calls me a faggot I knew he was just jealous of my devotion for Shrek I called him a cunt He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep Im crying now, and my face hurts I lay in bed and its really cold A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me Its shrek I am so happy He whispers in to ear "this is my swamp He grabs me with his powerful ogre hands and puts me on my hands and knees I'm ready I spread my ass cheeks for Shrek He penetrates my butthole It hurts so much but I do it for Shrek I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water I push against his force I want to please Shrek He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love My dad walks in Shrek looks him straight in the eye and says "Its all ogre now" Shrek leaves through my window Shrek is love, Shrek is life

Because you're much fatter in real life hahahah

There's plenty of ass to go around gents!

No for real man, grown mans ass.

>Steven Jewniverse
who is the REAL fag here?

Fucking hell why'd it have to end up upside down? Fml

I claim this ass as mine!

Looks good enough to me

iPhone is the best console, and nobody could ever fucking speak against it. When I first got an iPhone, I was so excited that I wouldn't be trashy anymore. I got so many friends with the iPhone 5C's stunning colors and sexyness, and that isn't even half of it. It has over 30 GB worth of data. I was able to store, if I recall, 10,000 photos and it would only take up 4 gigabytes. It would play games that would seem laggy to a console and turn it into a lagless portable experience. I am a true fucking gamer, I play Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Flappy Bird, and Clash of Clans daily, I can message friends and stay up to date, I can talk to people with my face and always remember how my friends looked like, I can take endless photos with no worry about using data, and I could browse infinite pages of the internet, which a shitty console can't do. The PC, Wii, PS4, and Xbox 1 can't do any of this shit. Compete with that, consoletards. Also, nice trolling fucko, with you're not including you're fucking iPhone, get your facts strate Android fuckers.

Very nice

Want to taste that/10

Actually I cannot argue with that logic I would probably post someone hotter though

Your dick looks really smushed in that cage, does it hurt? Where in the U.K. are you from ?

Is that you?post more anyways

Not my type to be honest with you,not very passable maybe if you lost some weight

Nah it's perfectly fine

Thanks I used to be thinner but these hormones get out of control

Shit also meant to say I'm from London lmao

I'd empty my bag in your mouth but I wouldn't be nice to you about it you slut.

This mouth?

Damn, that's miles away... I was going to try and get in your panties. Will you take the socks off? I think it'd be sexier with with your legs showing?

Sure, if you asked me nicely and was okay with me being rude to you.