Atheism is ridiculous. The sole reason atheism exists is because of God. Without God there would be no atheism...

Atheism is ridiculous. The sole reason atheism exists is because of God. Without God there would be no atheism. Atheists need God as much as religious people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA
sciencealert.com/new-study-discovers-your-brain-actually-works-in-up-to-11-dimensions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_science
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checkmate, Atheists.

Those reasoning skills

>Without God there would be no atheism
Without god there would be no Christianity or Muslims.

false
there is no god yet we still have christians and muslims

Religion is ridiculous. The sole reason religion exists is because People think God is real.

Kill yourself and these cancer threads.

>there is no god
Proove it

god is a racist rapist.

Disprove his statement

Why so butthurt? Having a crisis of faith?

That's not how proving things works. You can't prove the non existence of something.

Atheists are so dumb. They literally believe that we came from apes. This is just so wrong.

That is evolution theory which is in itself a sort of belief. That is not atheism.

>there is a magic man who lives in the clouds and watches everything and everyone all the time.

seems reasonable, no questions there.

>That's not true

PROVE IT?

nice one faggot.

Nice trolling.

What do you mean a sort of belief?

Who is God? Can you define God? What he/she wants, looks like, does, is, isnt. What exactly is a God? There are a lot of different schools of thought, and depending on what your idea is, it may be more plausable than other models

>God is all powerful
> atheists exist because of god
clearly god intended for there to be atheists. Saying it is ridiculous is questioning gods will. Fucking degenerate heathen.

So can't prove Fermat's last theorem then? Stop saying shit that is obviously false. You can definitely prove negatives.

>Without god concepts, atheism would be a pointless term
ftfy

He's not talking about God

It is a theory,, we don't know for sure that humans evolved from apes because we didn't watch it happen. But there is plenty of evidence to suggest evolution exists.

The thread is about God, not religion

ITT 2muchb84me
Be a nihilist and accept that everyone is full of shit and nothing really matters. Makes life a whole lot easier.

Hit up a book on logic

those children all deserved it and worse because of original sin

That's not what "theory" means. Evolution is literally true and we know this for sure.

why would any god make niggers? Is that some kind of plague/punishment?

Your point, fuckface?

Has anyone on this thread listened to Terence Mckenna? If not, I highly suggest you do. He thoroughly describes his views on the origins and meaning of humanity and what it means to be alive. Incredibly interesting stuff

I know plenty about logic. Can't prove a negative. Nice try kid.

Learn to read. I didn't say evolution doesn't exist.

It's just another brand of bullshit. Not interested mate. I'm perfectly fine with being meat on a rock for a few decades before vanishing. It's sad that people are too weak to accept this.

You can't comprehend the absolute plan

I read what you said just fine, but we do know for user humans evolved and it's not "kind of a belief". Its an absolute indisputable fact.

Have you listened to him? Or are you just a close minded judgemental skeptical piece of shit who cant accept that others might have valuable wisdom to share

I don't think these questions matter in this context

Kek. Asking someone to disprove your bullshit when you have nothing to prove it's true shows how much of a dumb cunt you are. How's it feel being a sheep?

There is proof that humans evolved, yes. But not 100% proof that we evolved from apes.

Well, God might not be one guy who created everything. Maybe God is just this planet, and the planet is conscious and able to control what happens on its surface, and maybe it can communicate with other planets and then they ask eachother if they believe in God

0 does not confirm the existance of 1. It only allows us to measure the existance of 1.

It 1 dissapeared there would only be 0.

But 0 can not dissapear because it already does not exist.

Not enough.

We prove that there exists no largest natural number. Let n be an arbitrary natural number. Because addition is closed over the natural numbers it follows that n + 1 is also a natural number. Because n was arbitrary, this proves that there is no largest natural number. This concludes the proof of a negative.

I hate that cop out so much.

>are you just a close minded judgemental skeptical piece of shit who cant accept that others might have valuable wisdom to share
The complete opposite. I listen to everyone when I get the chance to. I definitely had a McKenna phase. Sounds like you're the one with the judgement issues. Nothing wrong with being a skeptic btw. Skeptics question everything.

It's more akin to being part of the definition of natural numbers. They go on, the next one being one bigger than the previous one, without ever stopping.

As a mathematician I do not approve that as a proof of anything. It's an axiom of natural numbers.

ITT people can't admit to not knowing anything. Sad little monkeys. Why not just enjoy life for what it is?

Well then good to hear. Have you researched DMT and things people have reported from that? Im thoroughly convinced that upon death, (and remember, when you die, your brain releases a shit ton of dmt) you STOP hollucinating this life and wake up in the 4th demention surrounded by DMT aliens. Similar to being born into a maternity ward.

Missed the whole fucking point of rhis thread

It is an indisputable fact that modern monkeys and humans share the same ancestors. If you call those ancestors "apes", then yes, we know this for sure.

>Why not just enjoy life for what it is?
People don't want answers, they want conflict.

Almost correct but the real argument goes like this: If atheists truly believe god does not exist, then there is no point trying to reason with theists, since god does not exist. If the statement "God exists", is meaningless babble, then the statement "God does not exist" is equally meaningless babble, since there is nothing to which the word "god" relates. If theists cannot know the nature of god because god does not exist, there is no point in discussing it with them, therfore theism and atheism are both meaningless positions. In other words, both atheists and theists are talking meaningless drivel to each other. The only true position of an atheist would be to walk away from all discussion with theists or other atheists

you know that if you take drugs and then say that there is a man who floats in the clouds and created everything YOU have to prove it

>rhis thread.

Fuck off back to china

I don't need people to believe that our subatomic structure is comprised of three headed goat monsters, with tentacles for legs and seven anuses on each head for me to not believe in it.

Where did I say it?

There is no order relation that is part of the Peano axioms (though they do induce a natural order) so I don't agree with what you say.

If you insist though, replace natural by real. No axiomatic or constructionist approach to the real numbers includes that they go on forever. It just follows from the axioms or the construction.

>watches one vsause video about fixxed points
>calls himself a mathmatician

Ok.

Valuable contribution. When out of ideas point out typos

Anyone here ever talked to God on psychedelics?

OP, leme pose my belief about this. It is my opinion that humans are an extension of energy and that energy is derived into a positive and negative force. These forces were never governed by any god, because then you would have to answer the question as to where God came from, and why are we in this sick and twisted game of souls. I think it perhaps at some point in existence a single force did exist at some point, and divided itself, in order to become multi dimensional. Then after some thought he she it.. whatever decided that two minds although separate, were still connected due to its origin. So at some point it decided in order to create true authentic separate thought there had to be a separation, thus the creation of man, but in a scientific method. Not from a magic the gathering standpoint. (all religion is bullshit) We are not supposed to have any foreknowledge of the other side, because if we did, then the true test would be failed because of its biased nature. (all religion is bullshit derived out of lack of control needed and selfishness) So after a person dies, then you are literally brought back to a collective thought and energy, where everyone has a look at ya, good or bad, and then you are simply placed in a cosmic categorization of where you related in regards to positive or negative energy. I would further hypothesize that you get another chance at returning, but again, you would have zero knowledge of the connection. Mankinds adoption of religion was and is and always will be a tool to govern people. If you dont know that, then you need to study history of religion. Its all pagan bullshit.

you are insisting the existance of a christian/muslim god, as in that you replied to a comment that was a about it, so YOU have to prove it, I dont because that thought of there being a god is yours, your thought your reason

tl:dr
Load of horse shit about when the guy got his head stuck up his own ass

The mental gymnastics are amazing when you completely ignore any of the social sciences.

Solution, want to get rid of atheists and atheism... get rid of god. You're welcome.

Ignrant fuck head
That was incredibly interesting and I strongly agree

strange, that, since the argument is that postulated by A.J.Ayer, one of the greatest logicians of the 20th century, in his essays on igtheism

god = man

woah them trips

fuck you

That's backwards. Atheism is a lack of belief in gods. Without gods, nobody would believe in gods, so everyone would be atheist.

That's not what theory means in a science context you fucking loser. You know what else is "just a theory?" Gravity.

youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA

You didn't address any of the points made just said they were wrong.

>prove it
>your point fuckface
>you missed the point

You're the one who believes in magic and arab bullshit, prove it's real. It's not up to reasonable people to correct your retarded beliefs.

To clarify: Gods already don't exist. I meant to say, without the belief of gods.

The entire logical falicy acts apon the idea that just because something doesn't exist that it can't be interacted with or it can't pose an effect on you.

let us take a mirage in the desert for example. You are walking along dying of thurst and you see an oasis in the distance. You start to walk towards it but as you get closer you realise that it isn't an oasis but it were some cacti and the heat shimmer. You then move on.

In this senario there was no oasis but it still effected you enough to cause you to walk towards it. Your moving towards this non existant thing caused you to recognise it isn't real.

It effected you and you interacted with it yet it doesn't exist.

sciencealert.com/new-study-discovers-your-brain-actually-works-in-up-to-11-dimensions

I know that atheism is simply the lack of god beliefs. What is the term for someone who insists they don't exist at all? Antideist? Gnostic Atheist?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland

>social sciences.
these do not exist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_science

Google is your friend.

nice copypasta, but the fact remains that
if you have reasoned apriori that you can be fooled by a mirage, and that what you are seeing is a mirage then it is no fallacy to simply shrug and walk away from it. If you truly believe what you see is a mirage, the only realistic thing to do is walk somewhere else and ignore it

Cry more, fag

/thread

Woah, watch out! Gravity's just a theory. You might float away. Better hold on to something.

Wow you really are a retard. Gravity is what we call the phenomena. Our explanation of gravity is always just a theory because it can always be altered by new observations of gravity, and by adjustments to the theory

>just wrote that myself
>copypasta
Ok.

So at what point do we stop walking towards the mirage?

At what point do we stop being led by the things that do not exist when we know walking the original path will take us to our eventual intended destination?

This is the 1 in the hand 2 in the bush arguement at its finest.

it's an insult to science to call linguistics, sociology, geography a science
just because it throws a few numbers around and uses some correlation formulas doesn't make it a science

The only reason atheists are forced to come up with that name is because some idiots made up a story we're then all of the sudden obligated to comment on

没有共产党,没有新的中国

>all of the sudden

ah, grasshopper, these are things you must discover for yourself,
The path to enlightenment is paved with shattered illusions. Once you have mastered the art of the question you will be on the path to the answers.

that's why there are social sciences, natural sciences and formal sciences. Dickhead