Tyrant Thread

Tuesday is here, which means that it's time for the penultimate episode of Tyrant! Tonight's episode is titled "How to Live":

>When Abuddin falls into chaos, Daliyah takes a public stand against Barry and convinces Fauzi to leave; Barry gives Maloof authority to shut down Leila's opposition to regain control; Ahmed pressures his mother to surrender.

Looks packed; tonight's episode will run until 11:14, which is nice. I have no idea how ratings have been, so this is either the penultimate episode of the season or of the series - someone will show up and tell us I'm sure.

As for a stream, there's one from two weeks ago and I have no idea what the stance on streams is, so if you find one, more power to you. Let's begin!

Ocelot Molly and hopefully no Man on Fire this week.

Best time of the week is here. Over/under on Ocelot Molly picking up the rifle?

Did we come up with names for the rest of them?

Punished Laila 140 foreign bodies,Kazuhira Al-Faeed,Ocelot Molly,Man on Fire, and Venom Ihab,

Oh shit, American Agent from S1!

These are good names. I can support this.

Man on Fire is a double entendre.

Exxlee or however it's spelled, she was in season 2 if you recall.

Fauzi=Moses?

Magnificent Seven remake? I'm strangely fine with this Seven Samurai is the superior movie.

The premise is so strong, it's hard for them to fuck it up. So Denzel, Pratt, and one other live at the end then?

Ahmed is the true son of Kazuhira Al-Faeed The Man on Fire is jealous.

I almost feel bad using such a cool character like that to describe this faggot.

Someone needs to slap Sammy.

America supports Barry! 10/10

>Fauzi getting blatantly c.ucked

This cannot be!

Fauzi should be a CONSUL OF ROME instead.

Diamond Camels are gonna get fucked up I hope.

I mean, he beat their ass before; just needs to do more of that again and he'll be fine. Or have American support.

I had to miss Toonami last week what episodes were DBZ KAI, OPMeme, and Raise My Frag on?

>This is a Daliyah convinces Fauzi to leave so she can sweep up the popular vote episode

Genius!

>Tyrant

I love it when a character actually says the name of the show.

Rosetta Stone returns

>He won't hurt me

She says, before he goes full ruthless and hangs her.

SUCH A LUST FOR KILL YOUR HUSBAND

OCELOT MOLLY!!!

READY THE CAR BATTERY AND PREPARE TO JAM ON X

BTFO

Nina is going to die again.

I did not expect this to go down this way!

Damn, saved by Allah!

OCELOT

>MEOW

Ocelot Molly bears her fangs! Shit got real!

Is anyone gonna watch Atlanta? I have no idea what the show is about still - is it single/divorced dad tries to raise his kid while working at the airport or some hotel?

Nah I haven't watched anything FX put on since SOA and Wilfred. Might watch Bobby Hill actress show though.

Once this is over, give Justified a shot. As far as FX thread engagement, it's better than this one (sadly) and even better than The Americans. If you hate it after the first season, I won't fault you.

I did watch the pilot and I liked it but didn't keep up.

FUCKING MAN ON FIRE

Truly, he has taken up the mantle quite well. What will Brown Cersei do now?

General Cockswell is saving the day. 140 Foreign Bodies knows how to work it.

What an episode. This didn't feel like a 2nd to last episode of a season, though. What did you Anons think of it?

Daliyah with the knife! Is this how it will end? Man on Fire to be stabbed in a cell?

>Anons

I'm been here since episode 3 man and this is pretty sad we didn't get more people as time passed.

Man on Fire was less than before but now he's being spiteful just for the sake of it. Ocelot Molly is well deserved.

Post hot pics of Molly

I'm gonna be mad if this is the final season. I wanna see Barry go full Tyrant

I agree

Daliayah did say Tyrant out loud so maybe we'll get a next season but we'll have to see. Season 2 was overall better season imo but I'm still enjoying it because Metal Gear names to each character. I'm suprised Venom Ihab didn't show up with Diamond Camels.

Honestly, I thought that he would've showed up like at the halfway point and started wrecking shit.

I found this:

And this:

>she has freckles

Neat!

MORE!

Next episode Diamond Camels will unite them all probably and Hallima's Brother will probably act as a fire starter.

She looks high in that picture.

Last one - I wish they got to show off more of how cute she is on the show, but on her Instagram, she calls this Molly 2.0, which works for me.

She has a pretty smile.

WHOA MOMMA

Damn I hope she's in more stuff after this.

As a promise to the few people out there, I'll make season (series?) finale thread with some Molly pics to start it off.

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Is next week last episode?

Season (or series) finale. I have no idea how well it has been doing from a rating standpoint. I mean, it could come back if FX doesn't have anything to run with.

Photoshop a Ocelot Corps beret on one and I will die content.

Man, I wish I was good with Photoshop, let alone had it. We didn't get much in the way of OC from the show except for these two: 1/2

Just draw a shitty one in ms paint. I'm stuck mobile posting.

I'll try my hand at it next week, but I need a template. Post one next week?

I don't know what a template is but I might just try a shitty phone drawing just for the sake of it.

when did sammy knew that ahmed is his brother?
last ep?

It looks like it, but I don't remember that part. Man, this season is going by so fast!

He must have told him because last we saw of those two together it implies they must have had the TALK between episodes much like Ocelot Molly's suicide attempt being foiled.

That desert sun really does burn after a while.

Who is that actress?

Melia Kreiling who plays Daliyah

Damn wouldn't have thunk it. Think she'll come back in the sequel? Only capeshit that interests me.

Fauzi the cuck runs away as usual. What a surprise.

Also, why do they act like the college students have any power in this at all? Oh no, a sit-in!

Bet that Hamilla's brother and Diamond Camels allahu ackbar the place next episode.