Hey I am just posting this anywhere I can, I am in desperate need of some help...

Hey I am just posting this anywhere I can, I am in desperate need of some help. I am a young mom in the USA and I am 160$ short on rent, I have a 2 year old. If you would be willing to help me receive the rest of the money needed to prevent me from being homeless with a toddler everything would be really appreciated! Email me [email protected] payments can be secured through PayPal

>payments can be secured through PayPal

>payments can be secured

yeah right.

Nothing is free post your tits.. or gtfo

How do you feel about begging to piss in your own face on skype because fucking your hair brush bristles first hurts too much and you cant take it anymore? ;)

Ill pay a camwhore on MFC to do it tonight anyway. Why not help out while I get my nut?

Get a second job

Tit's then we'll see

This.

This is Sup Forums, you dont get anything without tits

Agreed. Proper protocol is tits and timestamp or gtfo.

How sad. You don't work, slut?

3 bj = 160$
Or just 2 fucks

facebook com/nlajoie1?hc_ref=OTHER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.
Fuck off

where is your dipshit looking boyfriend? He doesn't give you money

Sell nudes on Whisper.

Post tits or gtfo

Omg, it's that girl? Fuck off
I would support the idea of sucking dick for money, but, hell, if i let you suck my dick, i should be the one to be paid, not you

Just as your husband for some cash, jesus.

Sad picture.

I'm curious if Kirk ever came back. Did you ever find him?

where are you and are you o+, hiv and drug free

get a job you slut and quit relying on the baby daddy you dont even get along with.

You look like a fucking drug addicted duck! Fuck Off ..l..

Exactly. When I was almost homeless when in college I had to get over my beliefs and suck a few dicks

Post toddler, get money

what's wrong with your kid's eye?

Femanon?

Look

this is her fb guys

That thing isn't 2yo

The boyfriend looks like a dirty rat. I'm thinking he made this thread since it hasn't been deleted yet and there's so much info attached to her email

I think you're right. Either that or her photography business is failing.

Just wanna ruin this dumb cunts life and make her feel twice as shitty about herself then she already does. All these are screenshot and sent to her so keep it comin

post reaction if you get one

personal army

Trolling some dumb bitch that didn't post tits or timestamp isn't a personal army request.

i presume he meant hes sending them to her, he didnt ask anyone to

Unless it's that dirty rat of boyfriend that posted her info, that wanted this

typical white slut who wanted to do what she wants in high school and now shes to stupid to get a real job to feed her kids, just put him up for adoption you whore!

>I am in desperate need of some help. I am a young mom in the USA and I am 160$

I'm a desperate mom in mexico, I have two, one years olds and donald trump is going to turn me into a wall, I need $78

Anyone else got screenshots of messaging this bitch

Stupid ass hoe

Dear sheeple, this is the chick that the whole post is about. So many of you LOVELY sheeps sent me screenshots of this dumb thread, needless to say ITS NOT ME FAGS, Kirk is dead, the baby has ptosis caused by birth AND I WAS DRUGGED UP IN THAT PICTURE dummies, I just had a baby Laaaawd Jesus help you guys. I'm not the one posting this, unfortunately Idk who is but whatever, have a good day.

shut up bitch

gj lady how's the kid these days

>Plz gimme free muny

How about you earn it yourself? or better yet don't get knocked up when you have absolutely no Idea how to look after the kid?

bait, timestamp