What would your last meal be?

what would your last meal be?

Jews

Uncooked popcorn kernels. When I go down on the electric chair I'll have one last surprise for everyone

Lol that's great

Good answer.

I'd probably refuse one. Seems a bit like your clinging onto unimportant stuff if you're worried about enjoying food one last time, it's not like you'll be saying 'Thank fuck I had some lobster thermador, I can die in peace now'. I'd probably be trying to find god or have some kind of spiritual breakthrough if I was so close to looking into the abyss.

true but what if a nigga feel like getting some mcdonals before I die

Then do it I guess, I just don't see how it would make me any happier or any more prepared to die. If anything it would be clinging onto the past or reminding myself about what I'm missing. I'd pass.

1 raw potato and a jar of old mayonnaise

Come to think of it, I'm allergic to shellfish, but loved clam chowder before it got really bad.

Never had lobster so unless they read up on my medical history I guess I could try to go out on my own terms in a way.

Both Popeye's and KFC. Then my final words would be an in depth breakdown of which is better.

popeye's

3 maryland crabs, a couple oysters, and a glass bottle coca cola.

Weed brownies (a whole tray) and milk

I'd rather leave the world chonged and hungry than leave it anxious and full

Big ol bucket of kfc chicken and some mashed potatoes with gravy

this. i would want to hunt it, kill it, prepare it and eat it

23 yo Buffalo NY reporting in

A bucket of buffalo wings, 3 large slices of pep and cheese pizza, and a tall glass of chocolate milk to wash it all down.

An honorable mention goes to an alternate meal; A large plate of sushi and sashimi, 3 spicy tuna rolls, and a small glass of sake to wash it down.

Just. There's this Japanese bistro close to where I live and if there's one thing I like as much as the wings and pizza here it's the local japanese cuisine. Marvelous.

A potion of never being hungry again.

Not that nigger tier shit, thats for sure

>this

Period blood black pudding sourced from Taylor swifts tubes

A deer slug.

Anything home made from by mother.

a big hard cock to suck off and cum down my throat

loooooooooooold thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

>popcorn man

catfish
hushpuppies
pulled pork sandwiches