What do russians think about south americans?

What do russians think about south americans?

Invited: Russians

Not invited: everyone else

Zdarova

probably the same as the rest of the world. if you weren't involved in the cold war your not a country that matters. So they only give a shit about Colombia.

>Not invited

Also, that's a stupid vision.

>thats a stupid vision
Name one single country that has any form of major significance, in the modern world, that was not in some way involved in the cold war?

Are you retarded? I'm not asking about their geopolitical speech, or for a cold war class...

I'm just asking about what do they think of south americans, in it's simplest way, just the first thing that came for their head.

If they say that south americans are irrelevant or whatever is ok, but it has to be a fucking russian, not an amerifat.

Some people think you're ok, some think you're also undeveloped (they tend to think like this about almost any country that isn't an EU country or the US/AU), but they would like to visit you anyway. The most part doesn't really think about you at all.

Why would anybody think about south americans?

Well m8, you are literally a forgotten shithole in the balkans, you can't talk about anything...

The only thing that people know about that part of the world is the war and that's it.

why colombia

'Latinoamerikatsi' are thought to be very beautiful on average
Brazilian soap operas used to be extremely popular during early 00s

That's about all I can think

Their part of the international NATO alliance thing for some reason. They've been sucking America's dick for the past 200 years

Is Katya considered cute in Russia?
How would Russians rate her out of 10?

Farc, eln and other terrorist groups where influenced by commie thinking, while cartels and some armed groups where backed by CIA, they have been fucking around in this proxy war forever.

What Katya are you talking about?

Probably 4-5 irl. Idk maybe she's considered fine among racemixing lovers.

Do you get triggered when someone calls you Boris?

Why would I?

A Russian said to me that Boris is a Jewish name

Yes, because that's not my name

Boris is old Slavic, derived from Borislav

>Almost all of southamericans countries have higher gdp than Croatia.
>One of them is the eight largest economy in the world
Gee, wonder why they would talk about any of those countres instead of big almighty Croatia

If I ever called you Boris, I'm sorry.