Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8
timhenriques.com/2017/05/12/silverback-gorilla-vs-grizzly-bear-win/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump because work sucks

Bamp

Gorilla win every time

hate monkeys, vote for bear

It's not something I have thought about but I remember in a Joe Rogan podcast they went though it and basically a full grown grizzly bear is ridiculously fucking strong, even compared to a silverback.

Hate bear, vote monkey

>Implying bear doesn't just fuck bear every timev

Being this remedial

how is this even still a thing. the bear solos 2 maybe ever 3 gorillas. A full grown grizzliy will murder a gorilla, and it's not close

And by god,a rabid polar bear would maul a full grown grizzly so don't ever fuck with them

Thinking monkey could fuck up a killing machine like a bear

A gorilla can bench 1800 pounds and squat 2000. They are 3 times stronger then a grizzly bear. You're wrong

Bear has this X4, gorilla would bleed out in no time.

Yeah, but a bear doubles him in wieght and can run way faster

Bear has the weight advantage but I think the gorilla has more functional strength. That said, bear basically has 5 curved knives on each hand so I'd struggle to see how gorilla could stand a chance.

Bamp

Bamp bamp

Hmm. Bear could probably eat gorilla if it wanted to, but it would get hurt pretty bad because gorrilla man is strong.
And bears are cowards so it would probably take one hit and high tail it the fuck outta there to go eat berries and think about it's life.

spy kids 2 is such a good fucking movie.

Shoot the gorilla!

youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8

I think gorilla is too fast for grizzly, which sure has big ass death claws, but when you think of it, he only has one move available, gorilla onlye has punches ok but also more moves he can perform, like, side dodge, also gorilla packs a serious punch, and has a better stamina, think about fat/muscles ratio...

Conclusion :

If bear manage to land a few good hit he wins, else the gorilla will win on the long term

>and has a better stamina, think about fat/muscles ratio
Have you ever seen a really muscular UFC fighter in the later rounds? Muscle doesn't add stamina.

So you've got two animals with similar strength and bludgeoning power, but one weighs about 300 lbs more and has deadly claws. Grizzly wins easily.

all the bear would need is one hit or one bite to basically cripple the gorilla. after that the fight is over.

A Grizzly would fuck a gorilla up. Either one of them would savagely destroy my faggot ass, but Grizzly v. Gorrila, the nigger is going to get obliterated.

Though aside from being autistic this is a pretty dumb vs. because even if somehow a Grizzly and Nigger found each other in the wild, they'd likely avoid combat with each other.

Grizzly would die afterwards in the long run.
Ain't no coming out unscathed in a fight with a gorilla, they could tear most smaller things limb from limb so there would be permanent damage to the bear.
So in the end they both would lose, I guess.

What is this from?

I haven't and know nothing about human fighting tactics and way of thinking it, but I'am pretty sure animals have it differently, plus muscle indeed does not add stamina, but grizzly will drain his faster due to energy needed to move that pile of fat

yeah I think that's more or less this, but I'm still standing for silverback

ok I stumbled upon this
timhenriques.com/2017/05/12/silverback-gorilla-vs-grizzly-bear-win/

these are some good point brought in this (like the gorilla bite part), also I wasn't aware of the size of a grizzly, well now I am and this shit is fucking HUGE, so I'm still for Gorilla, but aware that the odd of winning are slim

Grizzly bears fight each other and walk away injured but still live.

Damo and Ivor

(you)

turns out grizzly have a very thick hide

Grizzlys can also bite, it's a good way to hold you while 4 paws worth of claws disembowel you.

The fight is lost the minute the gorilla sees this Grizzly's presence. The gorilla won't even put up a fight knowing that there's nothing it can possibly due to win, in turn making a fool out of them self. But let's assume this gorilla has a defect and doesn't coward in fear and actually fights, knowing it will lose. The Grizzly would simply have it's next meal. The Grizzly walks away without any injuries easily winning against the inferior species.

I'd like to see gorilla vs Bigfoot.

You're entirely correct bud

grizzly has the physical advantage but they get scared and back up really easily. Silverback gorillas will try to eat a fucking helicopter when they are mad. So I give it to the gorilla

Gorilla is smart, could pick up a rock who knows

You fags are dumb, ape would choke the bear out steal his wallet and be cucking his lady bear

You're delusional and are highly mistaken. I won't hold this against you if you simply retract your claim, and give it to the Grizzly. I will hold it against you if you don't though.

Yeah, but what if the bear is a Navy Seal trained in gorilla warfare?

Is it a meme to say the gorilla could win, or are people just retarded?

Some are trolling hopefully, but I truly believe most of these people are just anti-Grizzly and are retarded.

This is a valid point doubt any gorilla fags can counteract it.