Did the holocaust happen? Also powerlevel reveal thread

At Auschwitz I saw they had a soccer field and swimming pool and even had entertainment like instruments for the jews.. Why bother if you plan on killing half a million? It isn't like you are raising a pig up nice and fat so you can wreak the benefits of its meat afterwards, they had nothing to gain.

Also this week I had to reveal my powerlevel because a friend started redpilling people and word got out then I got questioned. "user do you think the holocaust ever happened?" I replied "Maybe it did, maybe it didn't" and the room went silent. I think they all think I'm a nazi now just for questioning it. This was in a classroom.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/static/about-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

goys pls

these are singles

And these are doubles, or just called dubs

FUCK IT I'M GOING STRAIGHT TO TRIPS

GOD DAMMIT

yO SENPAI POST naTALIA

Thought you'd never ask :^)

(nice trips)

we r anonymoose takin over this thread prepare your butthole we will hack your fucking oven storm fag, you have no place in this world

FUCK OFF

>goys
It's called goyim.

dropping red pill

oy vey

Fucking inconsistencies.

the jews are taking over your thread and trying to derail it with dubs.
I dont think the holocaust happened, there's way too much evidence that points against it. I also got into some trouble after some jew sjw's overheard me denying it and i tried to deflect it with "haha i was just joking lol" but it didnt work so well. I learned the hard way to never reveal your power level. Nonetheless Im glad to see more people like you OP. neo-Sup Forums has way too many newfags that clog up the few holocaust threads with "muh feels" and "but muh grandpa lived it" and "pol is satire, are you really this retarded"

I am still doing research but from what I've seen I just can't say with certainty it happened or didn't. I am leaning on that it didn't, for example with all the supposed survivors with contradicting stories and some proven fake. Also with all the Hitler propaganda and researching how we have unfairly portrayed Hitler it leans more in the favor of the holocaust being made up. As well as all the inconsistencies with numbers. It is difficult to explain to someone in a quick exchange because it is just so unheard of to even question it. Yeah I've seen that several times, seems like many jews and libs have found this place.

It was roughly half a million that got imprisoned. Most were the hostile commie Jews destroying Europe.

Thousands died in imprisonment after supplies stops.

No gas, no ovens. All Bolshevik fabrication.

Funny enough, 1 million Germans were imprisoned and left to die in the same way. Revenge perhaps? But it never stopped. The Jewish revenge on Germany, that is.

Revenge not for a holocaust, but defiance and retaliation to commie take over.

I've seen that, the allies German prisoners all starved and the Germans imprisoned allies all were healthy when released. The so called camps for gassing had such bad design for that purpose, there is just no way the Germans would gas them underground then bring them up in a slow process by an elevator and not even have a conveyer belt or anything, just poor design and given the time it would take in that auschwitz camp, it is mathematically impossible for them to have killed the amount that was claimed

Basically, everyone that died from camps, died from typhoid, other diseases, and malnutrition. Allies bombed the shit out of the train supply lines. Supply lines were the only way for troops to get supplies..not only for themselves, but their prisoners. The Nazi's were forced to choose between rationing their supplies to their troops or the prisoners. The rest, was a domino effect that was set up from the start. The brits and the united states, but especially the brits, knew what was going on and the globalist false Jews deliberately sacrificed real Jews and the others, just to justify the creation of the state of Israel in Palestine.

The mass graves we do have pictures of contained maybe 1000 bodies in the biggest examples. The graves are massive with just this many.

When you truly fathom the scale of a mass grave containing even just 100,000 bodies. Then, then you start to see the absurdity.

All the footage and pictures and such that exist are of the jews that were dying because of the allies bombing the train supply lines and typhoids right? That is what I figured. Also the Allies were the ones who got the footage I remember. Funny how they never did an autopsy on the bodies to prove they were killed by gas

These threads do slide.

huffingtonpost.com/static/about-us
>all the owskis
>all the steins
>all the bergs
You can't make this shit up

Next time I go to class I might get attacked for this again, how do ya think I should handle it? Full on red pill or just fend off each attack they send my way so at the very least have it so they haven't disproven me

>huffingtonpost.com/static/about-us
Holy shit

It's always been around us

First you have to establish the lack of history. Jewish commie revolution in Germany, before ww2. Bolsheviks were mainly comprised of Jews. The real German war was in Russia. Many more German soldiers died in Russia.

Get keen with that history. The long running german/jew relationship.

Alright thanks, sounds good. Do you recommend any specific documentaries, books, or sites?