Any advice on GAINING weight?

Any advice on GAINING weight?

Eat

a lot

Of dicks

kek

weed

everyday

How would that help? Smoking weed might give you munchies but it doesnt make you gain weight since weed also helps your metabolism work better and faster

eat one massive meal in the middle of the day
no snacking or any weak shit like that
when it hits lunch or whenever eat a shitload all at once

Whey protein shakes and lots of carbs. Chase it all down with a fuckton of light beer.

>also helps your metabolism work better and faster
Have you ever eaten so much that your stomack hurts? How often did you do this when sober compared to stoned?
While i know the theory that the metabolism speeds up when eating i'm not quiet convinced this is enought to eat a lot and to eat a little on the side at all times.

i always had trouble gianing weight because my eating schedule was fucked up so i just ate two big meals a day and never got enough calories in to actually get to a normal healthy weight.

when i started lifting i made sure to have a proper time when i eat and also started countign calories (atleats a little, so i get a feeling for how much calories what food has) since ive started 3-4months ago ive gained almost 10 kg and am close to my desired weight

Put cheese on everything.

EAT MRE'S. They're loaded with carbs and proteins. Some are gross but if you eat 1+ a day included with your regular diet you'll definitely start to gain weight

thoughts on mass gainers?

I've done this plenty of times and when stoned i keep eating and dont get stomach pains as fast but it still gets there every now and then

Idk I eat a bunch of donuts every night when the munchies set in and I'm not fat. I think weed and masturbation really help burn kcals.

I have poor appetite so I drank 2 litres of full fat milk a day and put 3 stone of weight on over six months. Just ate like I normally did, not much. Prob not good for you but it worked for me

Who knows - some people are like that. It also has a lot to do with basic calory output, so if you're kind of strong that might be it.

Won't this cause constipation to an extreme?

Start working out, (adjusted for physical condition - dont' lift weights if you're bulimic or something similar), muscle is heavier than fat.

You could of course eat heavy sauces, lots of carbo, dig in on beans, meat a copule of days a week, but dont eat crap food, make it from scratch, use propper butter! That is if you want to put on fat. Make sure you eat veggies too, you need what they contain.

Clogging your arteries isnt' any good, and if you're in the US, there's no real cheese to be had anyway. Just chemicals...

Drink a lot of beer and wine

Protein shakes they give to heroin addicts.

Double decker peanut butter and banana sandwich every night before bed. Wash it down with a milkshake or some high calorie boost/ensure.